Adolphus Washington arrest - concealed weapon without permit

Arrest was for improper display not for pistol permit violation.

Defense will be he was securing it in his vehicle. He will get off the hook on the legal charge

Yeah it was "reached for and displayed a gun while sitting inside his vehicle just feet from officers. The suspect did not inform officers beforehand"

So he has the permit and simply made a move with a concealed weapon that police didn't like? I mean wouldn't this simply be a ticket?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dareus has proven to be the most boneheaded off the field player on our team that is still on the team, so you sound like a Dareus fanboy rather than an objective Bills fan.

I was referring to his "then we tank." when I said "you wish".

so you read it wrong there chief.

Arrest was for improper display not for pistol permit violation.

Defense will be he was securing it in his vehicle. He will get off the hook on the legal charge

Even if he doesn't get off on the legal charge, I'm not sure this is a suspension in the eyes of the NFL. Like you said, they didn't get him for illegal possession of a weapon, they got him because it was concealed.

Yeah, he was stupid and broke the law. But at least it appears to have been a properly registered weapon.

Yeah it was "reached for and displayed a gun while sitting inside his vehicle just feet from officers. The suspect did not inform officers beforehand"

So he has the permit and simply made a move with a concealed weapon that police didn't like? I mean wouldn't this simply be a ticket?

Either that or the police shoot you. No big deal.

I think I read somewhere that it was "an adrenaline rush" for her. I don't think that it was about the money.

Perfectly understandable. I wonder if she's on Craigslist.