Eagles Waive WR Dorial Green-Beckham

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a self-destructive idiot. Can't apply any of his talent.

Before anyone starts, he's not a "McDermott guy" :D

Did he do something to get cut (this time...)? Or was he just a victim of numbers?

Jeffery, Smith, Matthews, Agholor, now hollins...

All of those guys cost more to cut than keep (or are part of future plans more than DGB)... while you actually save money by cutting DGB. If he isn't a teams ace, then he was just going to get cut anyway.

Edited by dneveu

Did he do something to get cut (this time...)? Or was he just a victim of numbers?

He's exactly the same player that he was when he was kicked out at Mizzou. The knock on him is that he's far too lazy and unwilling to apply himself enough to develop his craft. Agholor has been horrific in the NFL with his drops but the kid is trying to fix his problems, he's earned faith that DGB hasn't.

If he could master his craft, he's top 10 NFL WR material. Unfortunately, he's just not willing to work for it.

I wouldn't be against signing him. I don't see how he could hurt the team. I'd imagine they'll be able to see where his head and work ethic is at pretty quick. I don't think it hurts to have him in on some practices or getting some snaps in preseason. But I also wouldn't be upset if they didn't bother with him either.

Will this guy ever put it all together? Waste of talent.

@RapSheet

The #Eagles waived WR Dorial Green-Beckham, another team to pass on the talented high draft pick.

I watched him go to OU, sit out for good reason, then quit and go into the draft without ever playing a snap. He is a lazy, entitled young man. No way in hell should the Bills waste their time on this clown