Eagles Waive WR Dorial Green-Beckham

You'd take a flier on someone who's been let go from 2 teams in the last 2 years? Why, because there's a chance he might be "humbled" by this and will go onto have a Hall of Fame career with the Bills?

No. Because my third best option is Philly Brown. What's to lose. Let him compete or once again prove he can't compete. At least he has an NFL skill set, look at the two spots wasted last season on Thompson and the other kid. They played well in preseason and still had no chance of making the team, now that's a waste.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd take a flier on someone who's been let go from 2 teams in the last 2 years? Why, because there's a chance he might be "humbled" by this and will go onto have a Hall of Fame career with the Bills?

Justin Hunter didn't work out too bad for us last year and people talked sh*t about him just like DGB.

not really close to same type of ****

They said Hunter was stupid and lazy on multiple occasions while he was in Tennessee. Isn't that what people are saying about DGB? He was a mismatch for opposing teams on the field for us last year, especially in the Red Zone. Isn't that what DGB could be for us? I'm not vouching for the guy's character or saying that he will be a superstar for us, but he could fill that Justin Hunter type of role in our offense. Behind Sammy and Zay the cupboard isn't that full.

They said Hunter was stupid and lazy on multiple occasions while he was in Tennessee. Isn't that what people are saying about DGB? He was a mismatch for opposing teams on the field for us last year, especially in the Red Zone. Isn't that what DGB could be for us? I'm not vouching for the guy's character or saying that he will be a superstar for us, but he could fill that Justin Hunter type of role in our offense. Behind Sammy and Zay the cupboard isn't that full.

the character issues of DGB are very bad. Hunter doesn't have those. Regardless, Hunter wasn't wanted by this regime either. Stupid and lazy was ok for Rex but not McD and they won't want DGB either. Edited by YoloinOhio

the character issues of DGB are very bad. Hunter doesn't have those. Regardless, Hunter wasn't wanted by this regime either. Stupid and lazy was ok for Rex but not McD and they won't want DGB either.

You may be right, but I would take a flier on him and at least let him get a look in TC.

That's why the Eagles took a flier on him. One line that I can't forget is "he plays smaller than his size."

I'll pass.

Granted these are the "highlights" and not every rep, but he seems to shield well with his body. He doesn't seem to have the vert that Hunter had to go up and get the ball, but a big and physical WR is what the guy is. The Eagles went from having no one to having a full stable. It was only matter of time before DGB was out. I am just saying I would pick him up off of waivers and give him a shot in TC. If he isn't better than any of the other options you can cut him just like anyone else.