• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does he need the money ?

if so, have him grovel

I like our WRs right now.

but i have ingested a snort of Koolaid

There's an article on TBD homepage that has us being a likely landing spot...

Pairing a QB who isn't known for throwing the ball with a WR who isn't known for catching it, sounds VERY Billsy.

I don't even want this guy in camp.

Edited by #34fan

There's an article on TBD homepage that has us being a likely landing spot...

Pairing a QB who isn't known for throwing the ball with a WR who isn't known for catching it, sounds VERY Billsy.

I don't even want this guy in camp.

yep i read the thing.

silly article. Green-beckham- dorial has little to offer if NFL history is a precursor of what is to come

yep i read the thing.

silly article. Green-beckham- dorial has little to offer if NFL history is a precursor of what is to come

I've got nothing personal against Dorial Green-Beckham-Sefarian-Jenkins-Smith-Shuster-Heyward-Bey-Green-Ellis-Robey-Coleman-Clinton-Dix-Rogers-Cromartie...

I just think he's dropped too many balls to get a serious look in the off-season... As injuries take their toll, he'll probably garner some glances.

I've got nothing personal against Dorial Green-Beckham-Sefarian-Jenkins-Smith-Shuster-Heyward-Bey-Green-Ellis-Robey-Coleman-Clinton-Dix-Rogers-Cromartie...

I just think he's dropped too many balls to get a serious look in the off-season... As injuries take their toll, he'll probably garner some glances.

yep/ someone is likely to bite

.....quite the ringing vote of confidence..............

Ex-Eagles WR Dorial Green-Beckham passed through waivers unclaimed.

He's now an unrestricted free agent. The 40th overall pick in the 2015 draft, Green-Beckham has experienced a dramatic and steep fall with no teams willing to even bring him to camp at his $944K base salary. Green-Beckham should resurface on a minimum-salary deal, but he can now officially be declared a bust. After a discouraging 2016 season in Philadelphia, Green-Beckham reportedly turned in a pathetic performance at Eagles OTAs and minicamp, loafing and making repeated mistakes. His heart was never in it.
Jul 5 - 5:01 PM