Eagles Waive WR Dorial Green-Beckham

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/ranking-the-15-best-landing-spots-for-dorial-green-beckham-after-eagles-cut-him/?ftag=SPM-05-10abb2i&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5956d91f04d30167ba618efb&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

2. Buffalo Bills

"Sammy Watkins can't stay healthy, Robert Woods is gone, Zay Jones is a rookie, and Andre Holmes is the definition of meh. For as loud as critics of Tyrod Taylor are, critics of the Bills' receiver group should be even louder. The Bills are depending on someone who's appeared in 21 games the past two years and someone who's never played a down of football in the NFL.

DGB isn't dependable. No one will say that. But the Bills should be adding as many bodies as possible. Hopefully, one will emerge as a dependable playmaker to pair alongside Watkins when he's healthy."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/ranking-the-15-best-landing-spots-for-dorial-green-beckham-after-eagles-cut-him/?ftag=SPM-05-10abb2i&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5956d91f04d30167ba618efb&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

2. Buffalo Bills

"Sammy Watkins can't stay healthy, Robert Woods is gone, Zay Jones is a rookie, and Andre Holmes is the definition of meh. For as loud as critics of Tyrod Taylor are, critics of the Bills' receiver group should be even louder. The Bills are depending on someone who's appeared in 21 games the past two years and someone who's never played a down of football in the NFL.

DGB isn't dependable. No one will say that. But the Bills should be adding as many bodies as possible. Hopefully, one will emerge as a dependable playmaker to pair alongside Watkins when he's healthy."

Did H2o write this?

2. Buffalo Bills

:lol: The guy had more drops than ANY other Philadelphia receiver in '16

http://phi.247sports.com/Bolt/Dorial-Green-Beckham-led-the-Eagles-in-drops-last-season--51881151

Again, I think I'll pass on Dorial Green-Beckham-Sefarian-Jenkins-Smith-Shuster-Heyward-Bey-Green-Ellis-Robey-Coleman-Clinton-Dix..

Edited by #34fan

:lol: The guy had more drops than ANY other Philadelphia receiver in '16

http://phi.247sports.com/Bolt/Dorial-Green-Beckham-led-the-Eagles-in-drops-last-season--51881151

Again, I think I'll pass on Dorial Green-Beckham-Sefarian-Jenkins-Smith-Shuster-Heyward-Bey-Green-Ellis-Robey-Coleman-Clinton-Dix..

Doesn't matter. He's a name that people know and happens to be a WR. Art Monk could announce that he's considering making a comeback and you'd have people on here saying: "Why not? Bring him in, it can't hurt. Competition brings out the best in everyone. If he can't handle it, cut him. No risk."

Did H2o write this?

No, but he may have plagiarized my previous post. :thumbsup: A TC look is nothing to shed a tear over. Maybe you should do a little more investigative work on the WR front Watson and you would see why we shouldn't really be content just yet. ;)

No, but he may have plagiarized my previous post. :thumbsup: A TC look is nothing to shed a tear over. Maybe you should do a little more investigative work on the WR front Watson and you would see why we shouldn't really be content just yet. ;)

I sincerely hope he gets a shot somewhere, -Just not here... With our luck, he'll be a star in TC, and end up making the roster... Then we'll have to watch balls being dropped all season.

You know what, for your sake, I hope they sign him. In fact, I hope they sign him to a 1 year, $10 million deal "prove it" deal and he catches every pass thrown his way in TC and he has 10 TD catches in preseason. Then, after making the roster (once Philly Brown and Andre Holmes have been cut), he goes into the regular season and begins dropping passes and contributes ZERO to the passing game.

What then?

Edited by Buffalo Bills Detective

You know what, for your sake, I hope they sign him. In fact, I hope they sign him to a 1 year, $10 million deal "prove it" deal and he catches every pass thrown his way in TC and he has 10 TD catches in preseason. Then, after making the roster (once Philly Brown and Andre Holmes have been cut), he goes into the regular season and begins dropping passes and contributes ZERO to the passing game.

What then?

:lol: Who said anything about money anywhere near that? I was thinking the minimum with no guarantees. See what he has to offer, if anything, in TC. It's not like we're bringing OJ back. It's like trying to explain something to a kid with you.

:lol: Who said anything about money anywhere near that? I was thinking the minimum with no guarantees. See what he has to offer, if anything, in TC. It's not like we're bringing OJ back. It's like trying to explain something to a kid with you.

The $10 million was sarcasm, my friend. Might I suggest using the little gray cells before responding next time?

The $10 million was sarcasm, my friend. Might I suggest using the little gray cells before responding next time?

Wow.....Insightful and comedic as well. You really got me there. I will crawl back into my hole now. :thumbsup::lol:

All this fuss for D.G.B.? (Drops Good Balls)

He's a WR and the fans want more of them brought in after losing out on Maclin. What people don't realize is that, even if you bring him into camp, on a vet minimum deal, and he performs well enough through the pre-season to the point where he earns a roster spot and, ultimately, he fails again like he has in the past, then it will be a complete waste of time.

He's a self-destructive idiot. Can't apply any of his talent.

Before anyone starts, he's not a "McDermott guy" :D

The man once threw a woman down four flights of stairs. He then got his girlfriend at the time to pester the victim to avoid charges being filed.

If he arrives, the process is broken :)

This is the whole situation in a nutshell. Well said, Bloke.

I'm tellin ya' it's the ones with the pretentious hyphenated names... 90% overrated.... Smith-shuster? :lol: -Guess we'll see!

Serial Killers?;)

It's a football discussion board. it's what we do. We discuss football. No one has said to sign him.

Can we throw him down the stairs? ;)