Sunday Ticket 2017

Mr Info

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what will kill the protests when the owners tell them revenue down, your share down.

Nope. The owners only hope to breakeven on a cashflow basis, they don't worry about operating income. And since they get paid by their TV contracts that run through 2022, this will all be spilled beer in a few months...

I cancelled. Not because I'm outraged or offended by the lack of patriotism, but as a message that I don't want politics in my football anymore than I want onions with my ice cream.

FWIW, the second thread should have been a stand alone. The topic is completely different from the first several pages and thus requires a bit of effort to pick up on the new discussion.

Edited by Rob's House

I think they will only refund you on the Ticket, if you can prove you stand up for the anthem at home, before you watch the game....

HAHA. no, the average fan sits at home half drunk on cheap imported beer, stuffing their faces with copious amounts of food while the anthem plays.

Fans at the stadium, of which 30-40% are hammered beyond recognition after drinking enough beer and consuming enough food to feed the country of Luxembourg for a day; and after pile driving each other over plastic tables for 3hrs and setting themselves on fire in the parking lot, and getting a BJ in the bathroom (while theyre still on fire probably); slowly stagger to their feet, remove their hats and face old glory with their drunken stare. Honor America. Carry on.

HAHA. no, the average fan sits at home half drunk on cheap imported beer, stuffing their faces with copious amounts of food while the anthem plays.

Fans at the stadium, of which 30-40% are hammered beyond recognition after drinking enough beer and consuming enough food to feed the country of Luxembourg for a day; and after pile driving each other over plastic tables for 3hrs and setting themselves on fire in the parking lot, and getting a BJ in the bathroom (while theyre still on fire probably); slowly stagger to their feet, remove their hats and face old glory with their drunken stare. Honor America. Carry on.

is that really how it works? Because I've been too many stadiums and I've not really seen that. But hey, I'll let you know what Atlanta is like this weekend

Yeah because that is what every fan does at the Bills game, get a clue pal.

Its funny that people think Canceling is going to Hurt the NFL.

NFL is getting paid on its contract no matter what.

Same with TV.

And to the idiots burning the Merch (you already paid for it) and will replace in a year to a year and a half tops.

i split the sunday ticket with another guy. he uses the streaming option by hooking his laptop up to the tv via hdmi.

cuts price in half. makes it reasonable anyway.

if you have directv sunday ticket and you're not using your streaming service you should consider hooking up a buddy who is tight on cash. as mentioned earlier you can only login ONE person so don't give it to multiple people unless you coordinate who will use it when, and be sure the other guy signs out when he is done using it.