Sunday Ticket 2017

Mr Info

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For $15 bucks you can get wings or a burger and a beer and watch it at your local sports bar. And if the Bills suck you can at least know you got a good meal out of your $15.00.

For $30 bucks you can get an AndroidTV and install Kodi and Mobdro on it

Lately I've noticed both the ABC and CBS feeds on Mobdro have been out of Buffalo

I've been using Sportsdevil but it has been spotty lately. Which add on do you use?

Both SportsDevil and ProSport seem to have gone dark. Might be hit or miss until they regroup or somebody else picks it up

Fridays trades finally led me to cancel for this year. I'm in AZ so I can't watch the games here. I ended up getting redzone free, $60 monthly credit on my bill and a one year committment. My bill went from $180 or so to $79. Made my wife happy, too. I'll see what happens after this obvious rebuilding year. I'll watch at my Elks Lodge when I want to.

Edited by floncto

Just made my annual call and I got the following with my contract now expired:

NFL Sunday Ticket at no charge.

Upgraded to Max for $96 ($16/month for 6 months)

Bill Credit of $50/month for 12 months with no additional commitment

Bill Credit of $22/month for 6 months with no additional commitment

I'm satisfied with what I got, but I had to cancel Sunday Ticket Max in order to get Sunday Ticket for free.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I'm always prepared for awful. I sat through 1-12-1, 1-13, 2-14 , 4-12......

Wait, you weren't full of hope when Gary Marangi was under center? When were we wasting picks on the likes of Phil Dokes? Guess not as bad as the EJ pick to be honest.

Wow! Just called DTV to go through the annual butt kissing. Did not have to do anything. Not only was NFL Sunday Ticket comped but also NHL Center Ice as well. I was prepared for a hour long battle!

Edited by Dante

I sometimes feel bad for DirecTV (not too bad, don't worry..) because as an out of area Bills fan I was spending about $100 every week (Minus the 3 weeks they are on TV here - 2x vs Jets & Thursday night game). How was I spending $100? Well lunch, drinks & shots for my fiancee and I. She suffers through the games for me, so I pay the bill. Then depending on the severity of the Bills Anguish I suffer that game, a $20 cab ride home as well. That was close to $500 a month, 4 months a year. $2,000 to watch this crap??!!?? Anyway, DirecTV, full price with Sunday ticket full price + Max full price was still SIGNIFICANTLY lower than what I was paying at the bar. (Also, the bar was dave and busters and their food sucks...). My full price bill was $75 a month for 8 months, then $125 a month during the season - That was still about a $900 discount form going to the bar. But now I'm paying $59 a month for Sunday ticket, max & the movie channels. I feel like I'm taking advantage of them... But oh well, GO BILLS!

i like their drinks though at D&B. Did you factor in the cost of making your own drinks? :) Edited by YoloinOhio

Wait, you weren't full of hope when Gary Marangi was under center? When were we wasting picks on the likes of Phil Dokes? Guess not as bad as the EJ pick to be honest.

Wow! Just called DTV to go through the annual butt kissing. Did not have to do anything. Not only was NFL Sunday Ticket comped but also NHL Center Ice as well. I was prepared for a hour long battle!

I've asked a few times over the years and never was able to receive any deals on Center Ice.

Dokes was a worse pick, RIP

I always get NHL Center Ice and didn't even ask for a deal on it. The only thing I can figure is that we are ATT Mobile customers as well and this was a factor as we bought a couple new phones to. Both Sunday Ticket Max and Center Ice are on my statement $0.00. Guy said it's comped but also made a note of it so there is a record of our conversation. I was shocked, to say the least.

I've asked a few times over the years and never was able to receive any deals on Center Ice.

Dokes was a worse pick, RIP

Edited by Dante

You can just sign up at DirectTV for the Sunday streaming package now. I used to have to verify I couldn't get DTV where I live but not anymore. Just sign up and you can watch on your computer, phone, or set top bog (Roku, Apple TV). I'm already signed up.

No need for this runaround any more.

That's good. Finally.

However, It's still cheaper if you can use the college student option.

(Well, - total cost of ownership is a hell of a lot more expensive when you factor in the cost of school, but you know what I mean.)

Just made my annual call and I got the following with my contract now expired:

NFL Sunday Ticket at no charge.

Upgraded to Max for $96 ($16/month for 6 months)

Bill Credit of $50/month for 12 months with no additional commitment

Bill Credit of $22/month for 6 months with no additional commitment

I'm satisfied with what I got, but I had to cancel Sunday Ticket Max in order to get Sunday Ticket for free.

Seems like that is the strategy to follow, that the my reps suggestion too...worked for me.

I've never received any discounts for Center Ice....

I usually start my call off a little more aggressive & start off with telling them to cancel my acct. When they ask why, I explain the truth, I only have DirectV for the NFL package but it is way too expensive so just cancel it & I'll live with the Xfinity that I already have at my house. I currently have 10 TVs set up in my house, 8 on Direct & 2 Xfinity.

Go Bills!!!!!

Ten TVs?!! You live in a freakin' mansion?

wow you did great. I got center ice free one time when an us experienced rep told me it was gonna be no charge since their system shows it that way till season starts so when they billed me called back and told them rep told me center ice was gonna be free.

wow you did great. I got center ice free one time when an us experienced rep told me it was gonna be no charge since their system shows it that way till season starts so when they billed me called back and told them rep told me center ice was gonna be free.

I wonder if they are going to do that to me? I will have to keep an eye on it.

i pay $40 (one time payment) for the season for nfl sunday ticket streaming

plug in the apple tv and we're on the big screen.

done it for a couple of years and it's great.

I know a guy who knows a guy.