Mayweather against McGregor

CommonCents

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mayweather will be the overwhelming favorite. But I would never discount McGregor. For one, he is a southpaw, which screws up most fighters. He has amazing power, and strikes from odd angles. He definitely has a punchers chance. Nothing would make me happier to see McGregor ring Mayweathers bell

Way too much $ to buy, but there will be plenty of streams.

Exactly. I will most likely not even watch it live. Just go to sleep and read about it in the morning. If I missed out I'll watch on YouTube.

I think arguing that McGregor even has a punchers chance is a stretch, but whatever, he wins either way off the money alone. Good for him.

It dropped to -550 for a moment. People are idiots. Mayweather vs. McGregor Betting Line Is Even More Absurd Than the Fight Itself

This will be a great spectacle for the people who watch Dancing With the Stars, because that's all you are going to see for 12 rounds.

That's the rub. It's not a fight. It a spectacle. It's the WWE. Anyone who bets on this is asking for trouble.

This fight is a joke. No way I waste money on it. McGregor will hardly be able to touch Mayweather and Floyd will just dip and dive his way to a unanimous decision victory. Even if McGregor hits him a few times (which no other professional boxer seemed to be able to do his entire career), with boxing gloves instead of MMA gloves, those hits will not carry quite the punch they do for him in MMA. Mayweather is such a boring boxer to watch too.

If McGregor does happen to win, what a devastating blow to boxing it would be. They would lose all credibility.