Team USA to wear Bills-style jerseys in outdoor game

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe how much time schopp and the bulldog are wasting talking about this. I can't think of anything in the world of sports that people would care less about. Are these guys kidding? Who cares if someone likes them or not. Wtf are we doing here? Bills are on the field this week practicing and they are spending an hour on a jersey for a game that nobody outside of the stadiun will watch

I can't believe how much time schopp and the bulldog are wasting talking about this. I can't think of anything in the world of sports that people would care less about. Are these guys kidding? Who cares if someone likes them or not. Wtf are we doing here? Bills are on the field this week practicing and they are spending an hour on a jersey for a game that nobody outside of the stadiun will watch

They spent 45 minutes yesterday talking about how Schopp had a bird in his house and he didn't know how to get it out....

Expect a hockey-jerseys-that-look-like-football-jerseys draft.

They spent 45 minutes yesterday talking about how Schopp had a bird in his house and he didn't know how to get it out....

It boggles the mind how Schopp and the Generic sports talk name have been on the air for 15 years in that same time slot. They do entire segmeyand sometimes shows about topics almost entirely irrelevant to sports. I turend them off 10 years ago and never looked back.

To be fair, outside a bills online community I'd guess this jersey interests an average sports fan about as much as the competition for 5th WR practicing in shorts

It boggles the mind how Schopp and the Generic sports talk name have been on the air for 15 years in that same time slot. They do entire segmeyand sometimes shows about topics almost entirely irrelevant to sports. I turend them off 10 years ago and never looked back.

It's because their ratings are good. Quite good from what I remember hearing not too long ago. There aren't many alternatives though.