Post pics of something from your childhood.....

I haven't seen Jarts yet. Maybe all the people familiar with them are.....no longer capable of typing?

Played jarts all the time at my grandfather's house.

It was awesome. Between my grandfather, father, and older brother, none of the 4 of us ever came close to getting hurt.

My grandpa also didn't let little kids win. You want to win, you better earn it.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played jarts all the time at my grandfather's house.

It was awesome. Between my grandfather, father, and older brother, none of the 4 of us ever came close to getting hurt.

My grandpa also didn't let little kids win. You want to win, you better earn it.

We used to toss them high in the air and scramble. Yeah we were really really stupid.

IMG_0135.JPG

Ah yeah, the old Sears catalog. Where one day we're going thru it with our parents during Christmas season saying I want that an that an dat an at and dat and that and batteries not included :lol:

Then one day you notice something different about the women's underwear section

914d9xLbgrL.jpg

I haven't seen Jarts yet. Maybe all the people familiar with them are.....no longer capable of typing?

I tried but the "format" wasn't allowable and I was too lazy to look for a picture to post.

I had the ones with the spikes, my kids had the round hard rubber ends.

on that note

il_570xN.442097247_qau3.jpg

I liked the smell they gave off after you ran them for a while.

a few drops of "oil" in the engine pipe

S&HStamps.JPG

3671__Antenna.jpg

il_570xN.526392280_dm2n.jpg

I tried but the "format" wasn't allowable and I was too lazy to look for a picture to post.

I had the ones with the spikes, my kids had the round hard rubber ends.

on that note

il_570xN.442097247_qau3.jpg

a few drops of "oil" in the engine pipe

S&HStamps.JPG

3671__Antenna.jpg

il_570xN.526392280_dm2n.jpg

the old school cable box is amazing. i remember running that switch up and down the row, watching every channel speed by, only to have my dad scream at me from the back ground.

the old school cable box is amazing. i remember running that switch up and down the row, watching every channel speed by, only to have my dad scream at me from the back ground.

LOL you and me both

Prior to the box we had the rotary antenna

We'd tune into (from Roch) Buffalo, Syracuse and later at night Toronto TV to watch "racy" TV shows.

to have mom or dad scream at me --- What the hell are you watching!!!

Anyone else take an old skate and do this

7893043546_ff9b476534_z.jpg

When I did this at least I centered the truck and the rollers in the middle of the board...this kid is screwed when he goes to step onto the skateboard. It's way off center. Typical snowflake!!

IMG_0135.JPG

Oedipus complex?