Post pics of something from your childhood.....

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20140521_cootiegame_33.jpg

Can anyone name those? (I can)

Also my most favorite "something" of the '60's

Babes burning Bra's but I doubt that is allowable here

Kootie!! There is a picture floating around the internet of me as a young kid holding the game and Christmas yelling KOOTIE!!

800.jpg

You had a heater in your room?? Lucky bastard. I remember one minus 20-something winter morning my mom opened my door to get me up for school. I had a space heater on a chair next to my bed so I'd not freeze to death (yes my room had no heat). She gave me **** and complained how much electricity those things use. Seriously mom?? :wallbash:

Not sure what age you consider childhood but let me add this:

8aKrPxmxZoJhzy3uygqk6w.jpg

when we started smoking, we had nothing at all to use. we actually cut off the end of a broom handle, drilled a tunnel down one and, and a large hole for the head. just thinking of it hurts the back of my throat.

But still playing with them in high school was kind of strange there chef :beer:

Do make sense in any forum you post in?

when we started smoking, we had nothing at all to use. we actually cut off the end of a broom handle, drilled a tunnel down one and, and a large hole for the head. just thinking of it hurts the back of my throat.

We were lucky to live around farmers who rolled there own so rolling papers were available at the corner gas station. Short of that we used all sorts of things. Soda cans, apples, corncobs, And when the head shop opened down the road in Attica it was cool bong city baby.

Do make sense in any forum you post in?

We were lucky to live around farmers who rolled there own so rolling papers were available at the corner gas station. Short of that we used all sorts of things. Soda cans, apples, corncobs, And when the head shop opened down the road in Attica it was cool bong city baby.

in college we used a 4 stage monstrosity that glowed in the dark. we called it the, "game changer". if we brought back a group of girls to hang out, and one was being annoying/over the top, a couple of hits from the game changer would fix everything right up.

in college we used a 4 stage monstrosity that glowed in the dark. we called it the, "game changer". if we brought back a group of girls to hang out, and one was being annoying/over the top, a couple of hits from the game changer would fix everything right up.

She shut up because she was stuffing her mouth with Cheetos?