Sabres & NHL 2017-18 - Entry Draft on June 22

we done? sure feels that way

I am in Buffalo for 3 games starting starting next Friday, guess tickets be cheap(sorry PTR)

Someone might as well enjoy them :cry:

Eichel/Pom is working.

Neck tattoo is a bum. While certainly capable of some big saves, he has sporadic 2 second bursts where his brain stops operating. That won't change and creates goals for the opposition. He needs to be gone.

None were bad goals by Lehner. Pin those on the D like McCabe and Scandella not knowing who to cover and leaving guys open to the far side of Lehner. (I've played goal so of course I always blame the D.)

None were bad goals by Lehner. Pin those on the D like McCabe and Scandella not knowing who to cover and leaving guys open to the far side of Lehner. (I've played goal so of course I always blame the D.)

First goal definitely not

2nd goal debatable because he had more time to determine where the puck was before committing to the wraparound

3rd goal was a bad rebound. Granted the D didn't help afterwards

I remember two years ago at this team when I told Sabres fans on the BBMB to temper their enthusiasm cause everyone was was saying the Sabres are going to be a powerhouse sooner rather than later. I told them to calm down and let it happen, but they insisted there is NO QUESTION the Sabres are a contender.

I wasn't making fun of them or ripping them apart, I was just trying to tell them NEVER assume your team will be a contender because you think you have these great young players that haven't proven much.

I wonder how these same Sabres fans feel today. I know it's early, but boy does the Sabres youth movement seem stalled.

I have been saying this same thing to my fellow Devils fans about their start this year. I hope I am proven wrong in this case.

I will ask this to the Sabres fans............... Is there any way out of their mess now or is it bleak for you guys?