Sabres & NHL 2017-18 - Entry Draft on June 22

3PM, seriously? I guess I'll catch it on the DVR, but this is pretty damn annoying.

As for the team, I'd say it's fairly obvious that they're hoping Ullmark can make the leap soon. Until then (next year), hopefully they can cut back on the beautiful drop passes to the opposing team's best player.

This “sharpen your swords” campaign just sounds stupid to me

I'm not really sure what it is, but at least they have a name that makes sense. I constantly see ads down here for the hurricanes that say "join the REDvolution". Seriously, what the hell is that?

7 goals is a lot in 2 games. But not as bad as the team 90 miles to the south, they have horrendous goaltending and gave up 8 goals in two games. So be happy.

Im happy because they scored 15 goals in those 2 games and got 2 wins. Just saying they had 1 terrible period where they gave up 4 goals but besides that, have been playing good D and excellent on the PK, so I dont think this is a team that will give up a ton of goals all year. Having said that, they are in tough today against the Blackhawks, who are putting the puck in the net a lot!

@BuffaloSabres

Back home for GAME DAY! 2694.png It's Kids Day & we play at 3pm. 1f39f.png: http://bufsabres.co/6UP8b7 Magnet schedule giveaway: http://bufsabres.co/6H4ADl

DLsk0TOVAAA0wy7.jpg

8:33 AM - 9 Oct 2017

Kids day? What time do kids get out of school?

Im happy because they scored 15 goals in those 2 games and got 2 wins. Just saying they had 1 terrible period where they gave up 4 goals but besides that, have been playing good D and excellent on the PK, so I dont think this is a team that will give up a ton of goals all year. Having said that, they are in tough today against the Blackhawks, who are putting the puck in the net a lot!

Kids day? What time do kids get out of school?

It's a holiday.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Today is Canadian Thanksgiving as well.

Gee... You don't say! ;-) :-)

Thanx Chevy! I was too lazy to check my calendar, but I figured it was. The NHL is Bush and dumb, but not that dumb, they know how to make a buck! Especially, in a bordertown with the Leaf fans slumming cheap NHL tix in BFLo and maybe a quick trip to the Walden Gonorrhea! ;-)

I guess our resident Maple Laughs (I am not laughing anymore) fan from up there in The Gr8 White North hasn't been paying attention.

LoL...

Sorry thebug, just ribbing you!