Sabres & NHL 2017-18 - Entry Draft on June 22

You should be banned from this site for even typing those words!!!! :lol:

Hoping for an 8-7 type game and a win for the Leafs, but Laine scoring 7 on the PP for my hockey pool........

Just turned on the game, it did not record as some issue with CI. Oh boy, the Leafs look good! Forgot Marleau signed with them, that 4th goal was sweet. So we giving two spots to Leafs/Lightening, we fighting for the 3rd spot!

Just turned on the game, it did not record as some issue with CI. Oh boy, the Leafs look good! Forgot Marleau signed with them, that 4th goal was sweet. So we giving two spots to Leafs/Lightening, we fighting for the 3rd spot!

As far as tech support knew, the only place in the US they were sure the game wasn't getting 721'd was Montana. :doh:

Yes, you are welcome that the issue got "elevated in engineering." :censored:

So Jack needs a hat trick on opening night to keep pace with McDavid? !@#$

I love me some Eichel, but now we all REALLY understand why DFGMTM was so pissed off on lottery night.

(Disgraced former)

Edited by plenzmd1

Good start for sure. Impressive goaltending and Penalty kill kept them in it early when the Jets had a bunch of power plays. Leafs PK held the jets 0-8 on the PP and the Leafs went 2-4 on the PP.

@BuffaloSabres

Meet your assistant captains!

DLYZdZ_V4AEM39W.jpg

@JourdonLaBarber

#SabresNHL_2017_2018_Buff_Sabres.png lines at their morning skate:

Kane-Eichel-Pominville

Pouliot-O'Reilly-Okposo

Girgensons-Reinhart-Griffith

Larsson-Josefson-Nolan

Beaulieu-Risto

Scandella-Tennyson

McCabe-Antipin

Zach Bogosian (lower body) remains absent.

Kick 90 out. Socks with slides? Seriously?

And just give it to 47 for having the courtesy to put on shoes.

@CanadiensMTLPacioretty-Drouin-Gallagher up front, Mete-Weber in back. LINES AT PRACTICE -> http://goha.bs/2z1fURp #GoHabsGoNHL_2017_2018_Canadiens.png

BUFFALO - Here's a look at the forward lines and defense pairings head coach Claude Julien featured at morning skate on Thursday at the KeyBank Center ahead of the Canadiens' first regular season game against the Sabres.

Pacioretty - Drouin - Gallagher
Hudon - Plekanec - Lehkonen
Galchenyuk - Danault - Shaw
Byron - De La Rose - Hemsky
Mitchell

Mete - Weber
Alzner - Petry
Benn - Streit
Morrow - Davidson

Price
Montoya

@BuffaloSabres

Meet your assistant captains!

DLYZdZ_V4AEM39W.jpg

@JourdonLaBarber

#SabresNHL_2017_2018_Buff_Sabres.png lines at their morning skate:

Kane-Eichel-Pominville

Pouliot-O'Reilly-Okposo

Girgensons-Reinhart-Griffith

Larsson-Josefson-Nolan

Beaulieu-Risto

Scandella-Tennyson

McCabe-Antipin

Zach Bogosian (lower body) remains absent.

I'm good with this. No reason to force the C on someone. Let it happen naturally.

I think Housley said they would rotate the 'A's, too.

Also, I'm very interested to see how Eichel handles the #1C role. He damn well should be our #1C for that price tag... it's not like he hasn't already been facing the other team's top lines at times already. But I'm excited to see him take on the role full time.

It could help O'Reilly too. Having him face more 2nd line competition could really give his game a boost. Bylsma gave him every single tough minute he possibly could. He kinda rode ROR and Risto into the ground. ROR had that back injury to start last year, too, yet Bylsma still had him taking like every damn face off. It's gotta be tough to heal from a back injury while twisting and contorting it to try and win a FO. I know he refused to use it as an excuse, but I honestly wonder if he was ever truly 100% last season.

I'm hoping to see more of that ROR from his 1st season here. He was still great last year, but that first year he was unreal.

Can't believe the Sabres season starts today! This is the best time right now. Both Sabres and Bills games on. I love it!

Edited by BillsFan4

He's the only canadian in the picture.

That's exactly what I thought. Except, should be black socks.

And I like Reinhart at Center, but I'm hoping he's not wasted on that third line.

Edited by snafu