Sabres & NHL 2017-18 - Entry Draft on June 22

Welp, it's going to a shootout.... oh boy.

Don't love shootouts but it is part of the game and Lehner absolutely blows at it. He might as well let them shoot at an empty net. It's a good young roster but they need the points he coughs up in the shootout.

He is a crappy goalie and will never win anything. They need to just dump him.

Yup. Knew we had zero chance once it went to the shootout.

Drouin made Lehner look freaking silly. Deked him right out of his pads. He was beat on the first shootout goal too, it just hit the post.

I was hoping Lehner improved in the shootout but I knew it wasn't likely. He has sucked at it his entire career. Last I looked he was just about dead last outmof 90+ qualified goalies.

Don't love shootouts but it is part of the game and Lehner absolutely blows at it. He might as well let them shoot at an empty net. It's a good young roster but they need the points he coughs up in the shootout.

Yep

Yeah I knew it was an automatic loss once overtime ended. That's what I was originally going to post, but I went with "oh boy" instead, not wanting to jinx them.

Yup. Knew we had zero chance once it went to the shootout.

Drouin made Lehner look freaking silly. Deked him right out of his pads. He was beat on the first shootout goal too, it just hit the post.

I was hoping Lehner improved in the shootout but I knew it wasn't likely. He has sucked at it his entire career. Last I looked he was just about dead last outmof 90+ qualified goalies.

Once 6ft tatooed goalie goes down (on a breakaway) they cant get back up.