Sabres & NHL 2017-18 - Entry Draft on June 22

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it: Eichel sucks so far this season. Skating with his head up his ass. Wake me when he decides he gives a schit.

I got my suspicions about those that grow up in MA. What could possibly go wrong BFLo fans. :-/

LoL... If I am not gonna laugh, make wild accusations, I'd go even more crazy! ;-)

Look on the brightside. I think we are EVEN on shorthanded goals this year. 2 given, 2 taken.

:-/

Blame me... I was Jonsing with our bug about letting in a ton of goals. Boy, that bit me in the azz. Please don't tell me the Leafs are the Cubs... I think I will puke!

I am scared to look... Okay, I did. ESPN is up to it's old updating tricks, score is still frozen @ 5 against (I know it is 6)... Please don't tell me it is more. ;-)

Gee... You don't say! ;-) :-)

Thanx Chevy! I was too lazy to check my calendar, but I figured it was. The NHL is Bush and dumb, but not that dumb, they know how to make a buck! Especially, in a bordertown with the Leaf fans slumming cheap NHL tix in BFLo and maybe a quick trip to the Walden Gonorrhea! ;-)

I guess our resident Maple Laughs (I am not laughing anymore) fan from up there in The Gr8 White North hasn't been paying attention.

LoL...

Sorry thebug, just ribbing you!

Please! I cant keep track of our holidays, never mind yours!!!! 🍺 :)