1992 NFL Classic: Bills 34 49ers 31 with No Punts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was an awesome game. I remember where I was, and whom I was watching with. I did a front flip when we won, back aint been right since lol. I wanted a superbowl rematch every year. Sadly, thanks to the Cowgirls, we never got it

Edited by BuffAlone

I was young. I remember it being a great game. But the thing i remember most about that game was as the teams were walking off the field the cameras picked up Daryl Talley saying "That was a hell of an F@$#!&! game"

Was an awesome game. I remember where I was, and whom I was watching with. I did a front flip when we won, back aint been right since lol. I wanted a superbowl rematch every year. Sadly, thanks to the Cowgirls, we never got it

Same here, I still remember where I was and the historical value of the fact that there were zero punts

That was a heck of a year.

The New Orleans game was great also in a Caveman sort of way.

Sitting out at my pool on my third beer.

Going in, taking a nap and then watching this👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Edited by Buffalo Boy

I was at this game. And to this day I have never seen a more thrilling game in person ever.

The talent that was on that field that day was incredible. This was an Olympic event.

I wish that NFL Films would do a special on this game. It was a game for the ages.

Ted Washington roughing then passer penalty. How many hall of famers on field? Crazy.

They really beat the hell out of young and Kelly. Watch this and tell me Brady would have lasted in this era.

You can play a drinking game with all the plays that would be penalized in 2017.

Edited by billsintaiwan

I was there. It was an amazing game. When the Bills came out for pre game warmups. Most of the niner fans were still outside eating their cheese. The Bills fans were loud. Bruce did a lap around the field holding his helmet high. It was great. Postgame near the Bills busses a fence was up and a couple thousand fans were going nuts when they boarded the busses. What a game, team and era. You just woke up expecting them too win every Sunday. Well except for the last game of the year.......

Ted Washington roughing then passer penalty. How many hall of famers on field? Crazy.

They really beat the hell out of young and Kelly. Watch this and tell me Brady would have lasted in this era.

You can play a drinking game with all the plays that would be penalized in 2017.

I don't recall that. Young had 400 yards passing and 100 yards rushing. Kelly had over 300 passing. The defenses really did nothing at all, hence the 1000 yards offense and 0 punts.