Buffalo Bills Fans Documentary

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what happens after years of crap teams. It's not even about the football anymore- just the zany partying.

This is such a BS excuse. If you think this all stops when the team gets good you are sadly mistaken.

Just curious, are there people that are actually proud of this?

Is Kenny the guy who gets douched with condiments before every game? And in his 50s or 60s? Yeah, that's sane and mature. I just saw this quote from Steve Kerr on the old guard former NBAers who say they're better than the new guard... same rule applies here... older fans feel like they did it right and the younger people are morons. Old age is the most bitter reality.

"They're all right. They would all kill us. The game gets worse as time goes on. Players are less talented than they used to be. The guys in the 50s would've destroyed everybody. It's weird how human evolution goes in reverse in sports. Players get weaker, smaller, less skilled. I don't know. I can't explain it."

Move on, be happy the young generation has bought into this 17 year tire fire and supports something they probably shouldn't.

Yes he is.

While it is silly, you won't see Kenny doing all the idiotic things the other fans do.

For those who aren't aware, BarStoolSports is comprised of a bunch of guys from New England. They are primarily Patriots fans.

If you're thinking they're laughing with us, their objective is to laugh at us.

I think it has been backfiring nicely the last couple of years though ... people seem to respect BillsMafia around the league and I'm honestly not embarrassed to be part of it either.

I don't think it represents the full experience of a Bills tailgate. This glorifies (exposes) those people that have an IQ ranging in the linebackers jersey numbers. Unfortunately not a lot of video exists of people hanging out, chatting football and enjoying themselves. It just doesn't make a great 5 second video clip (or appeal to those that have a 5 second attention span). Sadly they talk about "going viral" and "one upping each other", that's what scares me and may force changes to the way we tailgate or if a new stadium is built, how the lots will be policed and monitored.

The video represents a small segment of the Bills fan base. Although Kenny's tailgate is shown, there is a lot of good fun at that tailgate that has nothing to do with Dildos and table smashing. The ketchup ceremony is a tradition that for someone who has not seen it seems ridiculous, but it is not violent, disrespectful or dangerous.

Barstool sports is putting a spotlight on the "less than brilliant" Bills fans, and to the rest of the NFL, we will all be painted with this as our normal behavior.

Is Graham right?

@ByTimGraham

The Barstool Sports video should be titled "Why Bills Fans Won't Have Tailgating When The New Stadium Gets Built."

It's not going to be very similar to how it is now. I would think that it's closer to Cleveland. It will be a combination of tailgating and bars/restaurants. I would imagine there will still be a lot of intoxicated people but more under control. You won't see flaming tables or anything like that.

For those who aren't aware, BarStoolSports is comprised of a bunch of guys from New England. They are primarily Patriots fans.

If you're thinking they're laughing with us, their objective is to laugh at us.

I think it has been backfiring nicely the last couple of years though ... people seem to respect BillsMafia around the league and I'm honestly not embarrassed to be part of it either.

They respect the Loyal fan base not the look at me table slammers.

I don't think it represents the full experience of a Bills tailgate. This glorifies (exposes) those people that have an IQ ranging in the linebackers jersey numbers. Unfortunately not a lot of video exists of people hanging out, chatting football and enjoying themselves. It just doesn't make a great 5 second video clip (or appeal to those that have a 5 second attention span). Sadly they talk about "going viral" and "one upping each other", that's what scares me and may force changes to the way we tailgate or if a new stadium is built, how the lots will be policed and monitored.

The video represents a small segment of the Bills fan base. Although Kenny's tailgate is shown, there is a lot of good fun at that tailgate that has nothing to do with Dildos and table smashing. The ketchup ceremony is a tradition that for someone who has not seen it seems ridiculous, but it is not violent, disrespectful or dangerous.

Barstool sports is putting a spotlight on the "less than brilliant" Bills fans, and to the rest of the NFL, we will all be painted with this as our normal behavior.

Tailgate32 Episode Buffalo or Matty Matheson's Dead Set On Life Hardcore Tailgating episode (which has a segment on normal tailgate featuring TBDAHOT) are 2 good videos of normal tailgating.

exactly.

This mafia **** is and always was lame

Yeah BillsMafia may be lame but is more original than others. Would you prefer the equally lame and over used BillsNation like RadiersNation made famous? Or Bills Fan Club?

I would argue the second two are worse. They want to call themselves something that ID's the team with the fans, what would you suggest? BillsIdiots? BillsJerks? maybe?

Edited by cba fan