Buffalo Bills Fans Documentary

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pinto Kenny the sanest of them all! I don't know what's up with youngins. Not enough socialization via sports, too much seating in a confined environment playing video games and now they don't know how to act in public. Perhaps the tarnished name "mafia" is not suitable any more to describe normal Bills fans. Time to move on. Edited by Hammered a Lot

Pinto Kenny the sanest of them all! I don't know what's up with youngins. Not enough socialization via sports, too much seating in a confined environment playing video games and know they don't know how to act in public. Perhaps the tarnished name "mafia" is not suitable any more to describe normal Bills fans. Time to move on.

exactly.

This mafia **** is and always was lame

exactly.

This mafia **** is and always was lame

I admit the term "Bills Mafia" sounds silly, but I will say that I have met plenty of Bills fans that like to put themselves in that group and they are good fans and fun people.

Some of them are ridiculous with the attitude and the crazy stuff they do.

Hammered a Lot is correct about Kenny. He's the greatest Bills fan around and he is the sanest of them all. He just has a very creative tailgate.

Is Kenny the guy who gets douched with condiments before every game? And in his 50s or 60s? Yeah, that's sane and mature. I just saw this quote from Steve Kerr on the old guard former NBAers who say they're better than the new guard... same rule applies here... older fans feel like they did it right and the younger people are morons. Old age is the most bitter reality.

"They're all right. They would all kill us. The game gets worse as time goes on. Players are less talented than they used to be. The guys in the 50s would've destroyed everybody. It's weird how human evolution goes in reverse in sports. Players get weaker, smaller, less skilled. I don't know. I can't explain it."

Move on, be happy the young generation has bought into this 17 year tire fire and supports something they probably shouldn't.

a whole generation of fans that don't even know what a playoff game looks like so they resort to being drunken idiots because the product on the field is sub-par. i'd rather watch the 90's documentaries myself. you know, the ones about football

I'm torn on this. It's kinda cool we get recognized as some of the craziest fans. There's also a part of me where some of these people are giant tools who are trying to be a part of the team. These idiots are going to try and one up each other until one of them dies.

FTR, I know a few of these fans.

JMHO, Im old, go back to the beginning at the rockpile, original season ticket holder at RICH.. i love it! i know the people on the trailer are a bunch of drunken A-holes, but we all have seen them.. hoping the spotlight is on the loyalty of all of us.. lord knows, we have been dealt alotta sh-t ..why not see a positive spin. (if it in fact it will be)

Psh, the, ahem, "mafia" couldn't hold a candle to the wild Rich Stadium days of the 70's and 80's.

Difference is, it wasn't a contest to broadcast such buffoonery to the world.

well said

Edited by dwight in philly

IMO...I've always thought from the onset, that the name "Bills Mafia" was DUMB. It just doesn't fit, but you have some millenials who think they are cool calling themselves this.

Make it go away...please!

the name is probably dumb, as you say, but i like the essence of the loyalty factor in it all.. JMHO