Buffalo Bills Fans Documentary

Not gonna disagree that the old days were wilder. I stated it earlier in this thread. And I was at every home playoff game for the fist two SB runs, so I feel ya.

There's way more security these days and easier ways to report 'trouble' as well. Would be interesting to see how post-season would play out around here. I'm guessing calmer than the 90's.

There's only one way to find out. Field a playoff team, and we'll see.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna disagree that the old days were wilder. I stated it earlier in this thread. And I was at every home playoff game for the fist two SB runs, so I feel ya.

There's way more security these days and easier ways to report 'trouble' as well. Would be interesting to see how post-season would play out around here. I'm guessing calmer than the 90's.

There's only one way to find out. Field a playoff team, and we'll see.

I think the biggest difference is the modern day shenanigans is just dumber than the way the old-timers used to party. As the years go by things evolve and somehow the way college kids party now has transitioned into backyard wrestling(and it's not just Bills games, if you follow Barstool Sports they are constantly posting videos of the same kind of things that are happening at Bills games now happening at frat parties at colleges all over the United States). I don't know how or why this became a thing but I actually feel bad for the kids. If they think that is having fun, they should have been around to party 10-20 years ago :devil:

Edited by BillsPride12

I think the biggest difference is the modern day shenanigans is just dumber than the way the old-timers used to party. As the years go by things evolve and somehow the way college kids party now has transitioned into backyard wrestling(and it's not just Bills games, if you follow Barstool Sports they are constantly posting videos of the same kind of things that are happening at Bills games now happening at frat parties at colleges all over the United States). I don't know how or why this became a thing but I actually feel bad for the kids. If they think that is having fun, they should have been around to party 10-20 years ago :devil:

I agree. There is a difference between wild and dumb.

• 2 weeks later...

They used to allow beer kegs in the stadium so long as you bought the keg a seat. A guy shimmied his way out onto the guide wire that holds up the kicking net, on purpose. I think the old timers would be able to hold their own.

That said, that film wasn't as bad as it could have been but people should understand it will be used as Exhibit A as to why the stadium needs to go downtown and tailgating needs to be reigned in permanently. People are way too eager and proud to post their jackassery online.