Buffalo Bills Fans Documentary

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss the days when we were known as the true 12th Man, just a blue collar, hard-working, hard drinking(that could handle their alcohol) rabid fanbase. They should do a documentary on 80's/90's Bills Fans and show the youngings how to really do it

I miss the days when we were known as the true 12th Man, just a blue collar, hard-working, hard drinking(that could handle their alcohol) rabid fanbase. They should do a documentary on 80's/90's Bills Fans and show the youngings how to really do it

times they are a changin'

I agree, and I'm a younger guy myself. These clowns like to think of themselves as being hardcore drinkers/parties. In reality "good drinkers" can keep drinking all day without acting like a total moron.

I'm torn on this. It's kinda cool we get recognized as some of the craziest fans. There's also a part of me where some of these people are giant tools who are trying to be a part of the team. These idiots are going to try and one up each other until one of them dies.

FTR, I know a few of these fans.

Torn about this? No Anal shots for you.

times they are a changin'

yes and these badass wannabes are the first to want a safe space, coloring book, wear a man bun and use a hashtag.

i would hate to see what hammer would do to any idiot he caught table slamming in his lot. maybe send mrags to go say hi