Rex and rob what clowns

Agree

Hey ...I am same age as Rex, and not exetly svelte, but I would like to think if I was talking **** a 25 year old would still take a poke at me cause I look like I can still go!!!!BTW, think I am in the prime of my life and the knucklehead youngins have a ways to go!

Good for you, keep it up!! It's more about the younger guy having respect for an elder than it is the inability of the older man to kick his ass.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't understand your response. Whether he or his brother had a bombastic or meek personality traits they had no bearing in this incident in which happened to them. The brothers didn't instigate anything. My point in my prior post is regardless what one thinks of them as coaches or people that neither one of them acted inappropriately. For me it is just a small issue of fairness.

I've never grabbed someone by the throat in a bar. So maybe my tolerance level for being bumped into is just higher?

once again, to those Bills fans who mocked Rex with the Jets and then erased all that when he signed with the Bills, what was your thinking that it was going to be any better?

Just the ink on the contract would do it right?

There's nothing from the video that proves that Ryans were in the right or in the wrong. This video is useless without the preceding footage

I heard the kid asked the waiter for a beer, then turned back to find Rex & Rob scarfing down his burger & fries. I'd be mad, too.

Ah, the good old days when you could get in bar fights and a half dozen smartphones wouldn't instantly record the whole thing...

The only conclusions I can make:

1) That looked like a pretty pathetic scuffle.

2) More footage is needed

Edited by TheElectricCompany

Rob didn't punch the person. That person was the person who shoved his brother. Rob was more than reasonable in his actions, and so was Rex.

Disagree completely. Be teh "bigger" man and walk away, its not that difficult.

The Ryans are at fault, so is the other guy, but when you are a high profile figure, you have to be the bigger man, always.

I was so sick of Rex's BS but I'm sure they deal with a lot of crap from d bag fans. It hilarious how some people think they can run their mouth to people and not deal with the consequences.

This world would be better if more loudmouths got punched in the face.

According to the guy WIVB interviewed the guy in blue came up and said something to rex, rex did not like what he said got up and then the guy in blue threw his drink at him.

Entitled, idiot fans. The Ryan Bros should have Earthquake- Tug Boated him.

I just don't understand your response. Whether he or his brother had a bombastic or meek personality traits they had no bearing in this incident in which happened to them. The brothers didn't instigate anything. My point in my prior post is regardless what one thinks of them as coaches or people that neither one of them acted inappropriately. For me it is just a small issue of fairness.

John, you are a good and frequent poster here, but how the hell do you know this? Were you there?

I'll admit that the brief film clip does not prove that the Ryans did instigate anything, but there is nothing on the clip that exonerates them from anything, either. From my somewhat biased view, just looking at the clip, the Ryan brothers look like drunken slobs who are easily put in their places by a couple of much smaller, younger guys who don't appear to be intoxicated or particularly belligerent. FWIW, I'm the same age as the Ryan brothers and I can tell you that my days of getting into scuffles in bars is at least twenty years in the past.

Worst Bills cut of all time? Clearly firing Rex and Rob might have been the best Bills cut of all time.

...how this trash EVER ended up in Buffalo to cast THE indelible stain on this franchise is beyond me.....even Waste Management passed on picking up this garbage......

According to the guy WIVB interviewed the guy in blue came up and said something to rex, rex did not like what he said got up and then the guy in blue threw his drink at him.

Regardless of what happens, Rob Ryan could be in some hot water. Putting your hand on someones throat and it being caught on video is not good for him.

exactly what is their connection to Nashville or the Predators?

Rex has a house in Brentwood about 20-25 minutes south of downtown Nashville. We get there a LOT.

In fact, we'll be up in Nashville Saturday for a cooking class with Maneet Chauhan (Food Network) at her restaurant that we got at a St Jude Children's Hospital event a couple weeks ago. (They raised $282,000 at the event, very cool!) Looking forward to that. :)

Edited by Augie