McCoy-Big boy bet

Good luck Shady!

David Payne Purdum @DavidPurdum

·

24m

LeSean McCoy bet $200,000 on Warriors to win Finals. It's largest bet Planet Hollywood took on Finals. Would pay $62,500. h/t @RomanEdmond1

Embedded

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, the cavs only chance is to play the Warriors defensively like they did last year and pray that Klay Thompson turns into Harrison Barnes. Leave him open and hope his confidence gets crushed if he keeps missing. He's been doing a pretty good impression so far in these playoffs.

Edited by NewEra

I want the Cavs to win (not a real Cavs fan but rooting for them in finals) but I don't think they will. Warriors too good. Cavs have no one to guard KD. Good bet by Shady.

They actually have one of the best KD defenders in the league, but they won't use him against KD. I guess they feel like it'll use up too much of Lebrons energy chasing KD around all day.

I love Shady as a ball player, but question his judgment, sometimes. In what way can publicly posting this be a good thing? I know it used to be against NFL rules to engage in team sports betting. I'm not sure if that is still true. But even if it isn't strictly against the rules, you know the NFL and the Bills can't be happy with one of their employees publicizing such a big bet. I also think it's stupid in several other ways, but don't feel the need to enumerate them here.

Edited by The Dean

I love Shady as a ball player, but question his judgment, sometimes. In what way can publicly posting this be a good thing? I know it used to be against NFL rules to engage in team sports betting. I'm not sure if that is still true. But even if it isn't strictly against the rules, you know the NFL and the Bills can't be happy with one of their employees publicizing such a big bet. I also think it's stupid in several other ways, but don't feel the need to enumerate them here.

I'm the opposite on this one. He actually made a good bet, so I respect that.

I'm the opposite on this one. He actually made a good bet, so I respect that.

I have no problem with his pick of the Warriors. Did you really think that was what my post was about? Is the bet better because he posted it online?

So now he has a gambling addiction AND he is an alcoholic?! And to think, we could still have cooking with Kiko commercials instead...

Don't forget he's a murderer as well.

It's his money. Who are we to judge?

I want the Cavs to win (not a real Cavs fan but rooting for them in finals) but I don't think they will. Warriors too good. Cavs have no one to guard KD. Good bet by Shady.

All you need to know with that series is they let Durant have a wide open walk down the lane for an easy basket to guard an open Stephen Curry because they'd rather give up an easy two than let Curry shoot a wide open three...they have zero chance.

It's his money. Who are we to judge?

Go read my post again, and get back to me when you think you have figured out why I question his judgment. HINT: It has nothing to do with making the bet?

McCoach will be cutting his ass next week.

They actually have one of the best KD defenders in the league, but they won't use him against KD. I guess they feel like it'll use up too much of Lebrons energy chasing KD around all day.

yeah they were using Kyrie. Unless they make some changes they are toast.

Go read my post again, and get back to me when you think you have figured out why I question his judgment. HINT: It has nothing to do with making the bet?

If the bolded statements are not passing judgement, then I don't know what judgement is. Its Shady's money and if he wants to show his followers the large bet he made then so be it.