Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough.

I have Bocce as my clear #1, but the rest of my top 5 is up for debate, and includes Imperial, Bob & John's La Hacienda, Buzzy's, Gino & Joe's.

This is, of course, for traditional take-out style pizza.

For all styles, the best pizza I've ever had in my life is from Roost on Niagara Street. Cooked in a special oven crafted in Italy, it makes stone-oven pies in less than 90 seconds, and the toppings are high class, fancy fare (like duck confit, figs and prosciutto, sopressata and pickled peppers, etc.). Menu rotates on a biweekly and seasonal basis too.

ever hear of Pi Craft?

There are eggs and spices in Buffalo pizza dough??? The oregano is better? Does Buffalo pizza use a different brand of canned tomato and paste that isn't available to the rest of the country??

It comes down to the Oven. it truly does

TSW should just be one giant 8 million page thread about everything

:worthy:

I forgot to read the manual.

I am just here for the recipes actually

Just seen the McCoy recruiting Maclin stuff, and seen that BF insider Twitter account said a deal could get done. They're usually pretty reliable. Hopefully this is one of those times!! I'm excited now. Trying not to get my hopes up though (too late... lol).

Our WR depth chart would look great with Maclin added to it. I think he could be a huge veteran presence in that room too. That's a guy every receiver in that WR room could learn from (and look up to). The Bills have really needed a guy like him for quite some time IMO. This would be such a great signing. I'm very happy the Bills seem to be showing heavy interest in him. It'd be a smart move (again IMO)

We sign Maclin and all the sudden our WR position looks like more of a strength than a weakness.

Please get this done OBD! As long as the price is reasonable that is.

Lofton towards the end of his career had some juice left in the tank and kicked ass next to Reed- he was also a top notch guy on and off the field.

Man. I'm away from the board for a few days and you guys have this gem of a thread up. I forgot how entertaining the off season can be. Oh yeah, Allentown Burger Venture, best burger in the city.

Really? When I went there I thought their burgers were bland and overly greasy.

@pfcentral

Maclin receiving calls from 2 other teams. Wants a day or 2 to digest Bills/Raven visits. Both teams impressed him and vice versa

My guess is those other teams are trying to get in cheap. Usually that's the case when teams come late to the party. They are probably thought what they were going to offer wouldn't get it done but after 2 visits maybe it will? Maybe the market is a little lower than they expected?

My guess is those other teams are trying to get in cheap. Usually that's the case when teams come late to the party. They are probably thought what they were going to offer wouldn't get it done but after 2 visits maybe it will? Maybe the market is a little lower than they expected?

It's June though, the market isn't going to be great. Teams, for the most part, have already spent their money on FA and the draft.

Oh yeah, Allentown Burger Venture, best burger in the city.

man, they better be . Looked at their menu last time in Buffalo...think they forgot they in Buffalo and not Midtown with those prices.

Edited by plenzmd1

It's June though, the market isn't going to be great. Teams, for the most part, have already spent their money on FA and the draft.

Agreed

Just saying, SF for example might have said, "he's worth $4M a year to us and that won't get it done." Now that 2 visits are done and no contract is signed they start with, "Maybe $4M will get it done? Get Tom Condon on the phone."

Agreed

Just saying, SF for example might have said, "he's worth $4M a year to us and that won't get it done." Now that 2 visits are done and no contract is signed they start with, "Maybe $4M will get it done? Get Tom Condon on the phone."

I agree with that.