Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

Btw we all know by now that Schefter's source is Tom Condon. He wants it out there that he is client is taking the damn visit because he has options and a market, dammit.

Unless the Bills want to drop more money into that deal.... he might turn around....

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still say Baltimore isn't really in the running ... it's a delaying tactic on his agents part ... I predict either Arizona or Chicago news about a scheduled visit to hit us out of the blue at any time.

no sources ... just my thoughts.

Just heard on Sirius NFL that Dennis Pitta was Waived Injured by Ravens. Maybe this makes Gary Barnidge more critical as a signing for Ravens as Ben Watson still recovering from Achilles tear. On the other hand it frees up $$ to sign any player

Just heard on NFL Network...

Maclin Cancelled Visit with Baltimore today and is negotiating contract with Buffalo now

But you can structure that 3 year to make it more meaningful for him

This is the post that had me fooled,

and its not the 1st time NFL Network has gotten over on me...

now that I've thought about it I think he's doing his due diligence and still signs with us

Not that it is worth anything, but i believe maclin's father is a physcian and perhaps maclin is not some take the money and run guy.. your comment has merit IMHO

Did Beane tweet?

The Beane tweets I looked at earier sounded like another fake profile.

Its possible Maclin wants another offer for comparison and out of respect for friggin Harbough who probably called him and complained.(pure speculation) :censored:

thank you NFL Network :censored::censored:

Edited by Figster

Ravens need a TE like Barnidge . I would guess a 3rd team with cap room goes after Maclin.

Bills look ok at WR if not in a playoff run. jmo Roll over cap space is good at this point.

This is the post that had me fooled,

and its not the 1st time NFL Network has gotten over on me...

m

They did say it when I posted. Specificially said visit was cancelled.

Maybe now it was just rescheduled