Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

Decker is no where near the reciever Maclin is. He is slow and often injured. He does a lot with a little.

I also think he benefited from playing with Peyton. A good receiver playing with a great QB always puts up better numbers than he's actually worth. Deion Branch is the prime example, and there are others.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you ever have a conversation that started on one topic and got diverted and then back to the original topic. It's not that unusual, that's how conversations evolve. Something what is said brings up another topic.... I don't know why this upsets so many people here. I've heard this criticism a few times, seems kind of a silly complaint. We're not saving the world here, just some banter back and forth.

Others have already stated the problem. They don't want to have to wade through 30 pages of off the topic convo in order to try and find out something relevant.

Did you ever have a conversation that started on one topic and got diverted and then back to the original topic. It's not that unusual, that's how conversations evolve. Something what is said brings up another topic.... I don't know why this upsets so many people here. I've heard this criticism a few times, seems kind of a silly complaint. We're not saving the world here, just some banter back and forth.

I like you klos.

:o no?

IMHO, Baltimore isn't the main threat to signing Maclin ... they just don't have the cap space. I'm more worried about Arizona and Chicago ... they are both thin at WR, and both have a metric butt ton of cap space.

Looking like a sleepover, folks.

My sources are telling me Bills brass are feeding Maclin warm milk and cookies, while tucking him in and reading him bed time stories...stay tuned....

Edited by JaCrispy

Maclin isn't really a speed guy.

Yikes:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.revengeofthebirds.com/platform/amp/2017/6/5/15736420/does-jeremy-maclin-make-sense-for-the-cardinals-arians-john-brown-speed-jj-nelson-carson-palmer

20 months ago:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.arrowheadpride.com/platform/amp/2015/9/2/9238101/jeremy-maclin-fantasy-impact-kansas-city-chiefs

When he played us in 2015 dec

http://nflbreakdowns.com/jeremy-maclin-vs-bills-160-yards/

5th fastest player recorded in 2015 even faster than watkins

http://www.stack.com/a/these-players-clocked-the-10-fastest-speeds-during-the-2015-nfl-regular-season

You might want to stop downplaying Maclin because you are wrong. Maclin is a speedster. He might not be olympic sprinter fast but clearly he is a soeedster.

I also think he benefited from playing with Peyton. A good receiver playing with a great QB always puts up better numbers than he's actually worth. Deion Branch is the prime example, and there are others.

he also posted 950 yds dealing with geno smith for a season and then had a nice 1000 yds and 12 td in 2015. I feel like his production has been solid no matter who is tossing him the football. I mean it was obviously better when manning was slinging it his way... he hasn't been a world beater but he's been a really good #2 wr for a couple of teams now.

probably still rather have maclin though. regardless I just wanna see DEPTH at the position.... I don't ever wanna deal with watching a guy like walt friggin powell starting a game ever again.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

he also posted 950 yds dealing with geno smith for a season and then had a nice 1000 yds and 12 td in 2015. I feel like his production has been solid no matter who is tossing him the football. I mean it was obviously better when manning was slinging it his way... he hasn't been a world beater but he's been a really good #2 wr for a couple of teams now.

probably still rather have maclin though. regardless I just wanna see DEPTH at the position.... I don't ever wanna deal with watching a guy like walt friggin powell starting a game ever again.

No doubt he's a good receiver. And tough.

To be honest, I'd be happy if the Bills signed either.

^^^^^^. + I don't want to see Decker in the AFC east period unless of course he's a Bill ,