Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a 1 year deal for Maclin we gotta be getting low on cap space

A quick mess about on Spotrac got me to 10M of cap space just getting to the 53 man roster without cutting anyone important. If Maclin comes in a 4.5 there's still room and all the draft picks are already signed.

Not for nothing, the closer camp gets Barnidge's price goes down, not up. That said I have to believe Baltimore makes a stronger offer.

Edited by That's No Moon

Taylor is a fine QB...I'd even go so far as to say that, with a healthy Watkins, McCoy, and Clay, he could conceivably have a break-out year and really get into the pro bowl.

I have independently confirmed this by thinking about it.

Taylor is a fine QB...I'd even go so far as to say that, with a healthy Watkins, McCoy, and Clay, he could conceivably have a break-out year and really get into the pro bowl.

I have to admit, that's better than some!

:thumbsup: A legit trip to Orlando. Nice!

Gotta go in off-peak season.

We once stayed at the Hard Rock and got the fast pass thing. Our son felt bad passing all the "regular folk". I tried to explain to him how much those rooms cost, we paid HUGE to get ahead of those sweltering people! He now has his first car payment.......my how things change.

I believe that to be true.

Still, I'm waiting to see that they have officially signed him.

Maclin would be a great pick-up for us.

I'm with you, but it's tough not to get a little excited now...

BREAKING: Sources have confirmed Jeremy Maclin is #Buffalo bound to sign a 1 year $4-5M range contract (pending incentives).

DBm7I06U0AEeEUs.jpg

Well now...

If this pans out things just got a heck of a lot more interesting...If all 3 can stay healthy Watkins, Maclin, and Zay is one hell of a major improvement over what the Bills fielded the majority of 2016...And I think that's a bit of an understatement...

This would be wonderful... :thumbsup:

Well now...

If this pans out things just got a heck of a lot more interesting...If all 3 can stay healthy Watkins, Maclin, and Zay is one hell of a major improvement over what the Bills fielded the majority of 2016...And I think that's a bit of an understatement...

This would be wonderful... :thumbsup:

Can't wait for Schoop and the boys to pile on the short sighted nature of this move and it's only going to get us to 8-8 and we shouldn't do this because it's what we've done for 17 years.

I'd rather keep swinging and glad to see the move of it happens. Gives me a little tingle down there. With a healthy and stacked receiving Corp. and slightly improved d, we could make some noise after all.

My personal insider claims Jeremy Maclin is on his way to Buffalo to sign a 1-year $4-5 Million contract with pending incentives.

Waiting for more sources to confirm. If true, this would be great!

Edited by gr8billsfan