Shady McCoy: "Buffalo is Like Home to Me"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Like" home???!?!?!!11??one! He might as well have said "little jobs." Any millionaire twenty-something who doesn't worship the Erie-stained streets of the Nickel City needs to be run out on a rail!

'like home'? Does he mean we kick the crap outta off-duty cops who try to steal our booze?

I've been doing it wrong all these years.. :doh:

see... there's proof you can teach an ol' dog new tricks. ;)

He grew up in Harrisburg, PA. Not much different from Buffalo.

i am sure I'm the only one on this board who watches the QB1 documentary. It follows 3 prominent HS QBs on their senior seasons. One is Tate Martell from Las Vegas Bishop Gorman , now a freshman at Ohio state. Another is the QB from Bishop McDevitt, which is the catholic HS Shady attended in Harrisburg. It's a pretty buttoned up program. The coach is a drill seargent.

Considering how miserable he was when he found out he was traded to Buffalo, I think any positive comment is good news. If he isn't still depressed about being here, maybe he will continue to play as hard as he can. Sounds good to me!

Why are people more concerned with his 20 second comment about being in buffalo and not the other stuff he talked about?

He didn't even say anything bad.

Not that there were concerns with the other stuff but why has it become piss on everything around here?

Edited by The Wiz