Whaley goes out with class. Buffalo Media...not so much.

Life long Bills fan. I do not know Doug Whaley. I live 600 miles from from Buffalo now. Prob won't run into him in a bar. His interview the other day was very well handled and showed alot of class. Today I see article #3 bashing him still. What morons we have in the Buffalo media. Move on. Plenty of blame to go around

Edited by racecitybills

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....he took the high road which is something woefully unknown to to "Buffalo media"......caught the urinalists off guard and they're flustered......forever stuck in Buffalo media jobs must be a helluva purgatory,,,..even the renowned Guam New Network trashed their resumes'..........

Idiots like Graham are pissed that he didn't go to them to trash the organization. The fact that hit pieces on Whaley were published by these hacks hours after he gave a classy interview should surprise exactly no one.

Life long Bills fan. I do not know Doug Whaley. I live 600 miles from from Buffalo now. Prob won't run into him in a bar. His interview the other day was very well handled and showed alot of class. Today I see article #3 bashing him still. What morons we have in the Buffalo media. Move on. Plenty of blame to go around

You haters need to make up your minds........was Terry Pegula wrong for firing him or is the media wrong for agreeing with Pegula?

Agreed.....I dont put this all on Whaley either

....far from it.....look at the patchwork mess since Polian era from FO/Administration/Coaching staffs.......NON-football people in positions NOT qualified for and football people beyond their prime fumbling in trying to portray football order....in spite of it, Whaley lost out.....so be it...he'll land in personnel somewhere....if he pursues that opportunity.........

I haven't read an article or gone to their blogs or whatever in years. I don't like the negativity. My suggestion is to put them out of business and just stop reading their garbage.

You haters need to make up your minds........was Terry Pegula wrong for firing him or is the media wrong for agreeing with Pegula?

This board never ceases to amaze me with some really ridiculous posts; 1999 - 2017 the Buffalo Bills are a "failed" organization. The media did not hire poor coaching, piss away high draft choices, and mismanage the salary cap.

Another life long Bills fan.'

Whaley was horrific, unless you value hitting on a couple dumpster free agents rather than early round draft picks..

Good bye and good luck..

Well put! Thank you for some brief sanity!

Still protecting this failure? What til you see the roster depth by the time they get through camp. I'm guessing folks won't be running around defending Whaley.

He said the right things on the way out the door, it's a shame those are the only right things he has said in a few years.

Starters off the bus.

Mature beyond his years.

I'm not privy.

I wasn't in the room.

Humans aren't meant to play football.

Shall we continue!!!

Still protecting this failure? What til you see the roster depth by the time they get through camp. I'm guessing folks won't be running around defending Whaley.

He said the right things on the way out the door, it's a shame those are the only right things he has said in a few years.

Starters off the bus.

Mature beyond his years.

I'm not privy.

I wasn't in the room.

Humans aren't meant to play football.

Shall we continue!!!

Completely and utterly missing the point. Whaley did some good and bad things. The owners decided to replace him and rather than blast the organization on the way out he took the high road. And the media took the low road by kicking the guy once he was gone.

Absolutely agree! He handled things with class on the way out, this shows me alot about the character of the man.

Completely and utterly missing the point. Whaley did some good and bad things. The owners decided to replace him and rather than blast the organization on the way out he took the high road. And the media took the low road by kicking the guy once he was gone.

Blast the organization? He embarrassed the organization for the better part of his tenure. From disagreements with coaches, media mishaps, lieing about players injuries or not fully understanding the severity of them. CK was red

Flagged by multiple teams. Etc.

What was he supposed to do? The clown was going to stand at the podium and claim the circus sucks? He is going to have a hard enough time finding a position which pays anything close to what he was making. He did all he could do, save face.

The bar is set so low in this town that anyone with a pulse that is polite is revered.

More so he handled the interview with class and integrity compared to the b news and rex.

He could have ripped apart the organization but took the high road.

Gotta respect him for that at least regardless of what he did here.