DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Daz, just admit you hate Trump and want him out of office by any means necessary?

#orangemanbad

It will save you a lot of pain.

Just for future reference...........

don’t engage DR when it comes to the deep state and the shadiness going on there, because he’ll own everyone on this.

My stupidity allows me to be smart enough to not engage DR, even if I disagreed with his point of view.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Foxx said:

sure, i'll give you my honest assessment of that.

the thing(s) you have to consider is that Flynn was the incoming National Security Advisor. as such, he was having many, many, many other conversations with ambassadors of many other nations at that time. additionally, he was supposedly on vacation when this particular discussion was taking place, so his mind might not have been completely on the business nature of things.

with that said, to answer you directly, yes i believe he may not have remembered. he had a lot on his plate at that time.

now, how does any of that matter? he answered that he didn't remember, he also knew they knew what he had said. so how was his answer lying in any way, shape or form?

We don't and won't know what was originally said.  He said he was not aware of the actions, because he had no Tv and his blackberry wasn't working.  That can't be the true.  Then there's this from Breitbart:    He also told the FBI agents he had not discussed the Obama administration’s impending actions against Russia and had not been informed of them at the time of his call with Kislyak because he was on vacation in the Dominican Republic without access to television news or a working government-issue smartphone. He also said he did not recall specifically telling the Russians, via Kislyak, “Don’t do anything.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/17/special-counsel-releases-original-302-of-michael-flynn-interview/

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Daz, just admit you hate Trump and want him out of office by any means necessary?

#orangemanbad

It will save you a lot of pain.

Just for future reference...........

don’t engage DR when it comes to the deep state and the shadiness going on there, because he’ll own everyone on this.

My stupidity allows me to be smart enough to not engage DR, even if I disagreed with his point of view.

I don't like Trump, but integrity is more important than what I want.  

Also, DR does do a lot of research, but he also makes a lot of assumptions he declares facts.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Prickly Pete said:

He's gonna drive you to the Hamptons....don't get in the car.

Prickly Pete it is funny that someone had a conversation about something they didn't know about isn't it??  Now who's in the trunk????  

Edited by daz28

12 minutes ago, daz28 said:

We don't and won't know what was originally said.  He said he was not aware of the actions, because he had no Tv and his blackberry wasn't working.  That can't be the true.  Then there's this from Breitbart:    He also told the FBI agents he had not discussed the Obama administration’s impending actions against Russia and had not been informed of them at the time of his call with Kislyak because he was on vacation in the Dominican Republic without access to television news or a working government-issue smartphone. He also said he did not recall specifically telling the Russians, via Kislyak, “Don’t do anything.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/17/special-counsel-releases-original-302-of-michael-flynn-interview/

you're losing me here.

i have to go, got a few other things to do. took a break to do some minor relaxing because of the rain but got to get ready for tomorrow, supposed to be cooler (yes!).

before i go though... don't take Breibart's word for anything just like i would advise you not to take CNN's word for anything. that article is from Dec of '18. to my understanding, the original 302 has never been produced. i could be wrong but i believe what that article links to is Strok's summary of the 302. you know, the guy who basically rewrote Priestap's entire 302, per his conversations with Lisa Page.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Foxx said:

you're losing me here.

i have to go, got a few other things to do. took a break to do some minor relaxing because of the rain but got to get ready for tomorrow, supposed to be cooler (yes!).

before i go though... don't take Breibart's word for anything just like i would advise you not to take CNN's word for anything. that article is from Dec of '18. to my understanding, the original 302 has never been produced. i could be wrong but i believe what that article links to is Strok's summary of the 302. you know, the guy who basically rewrote Priestap's entire 302, per his conversations with Lisa Page.

That statement about not even knowing about the actions isn't from Breitbart.  it's from the transcript

6 minutes ago, daz28 said:

That statement about not even knowing about the actions isn't from Breitbart.  it's from the transcript

daz,

i want to believe your a good egg. i see you trying but you constantly lapse back into things that... you have had repeatedly proven to you to be not true.  i do have to go so i'll leave another to dicker these things through with you. 

to be sure, it is a complicated subject however, you start with putting one foot in front of the other and... a leads to b which leads to c wherein leads to d... so on and so forth.

Edited by Foxx

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

daz,

i want to believe your a good egg. i see you trying but you constantly lapse back into things that... you have had repeatedly proven to you to be not true.  i do have to go so i'll leave another to dicker these things through with you. 

to be sure, it is a complicated subject however, you start with putting one foot in front of the other and... a leads to b which leads to c wherein leads to d... so on and so forth.

So you're just going to ignore the fact he told the FBI that he didn't even know about the actions before he made the phone call, and act like there's something wrong with me for noticing?  C'mon now.  I thought we were fine with dealing with facts.  You asked what he might have lied about, and I just showed you.  Hopefully we can resume that issue later.  Cheers

1 hour ago, Prickly Pete said:

He's gonna drive you to the Hamptons....don't get in the car.

It will happen this way. You may be walking. Maybe the first sunny day of the spring. And a car will slow beside you, and a door will open, and someone you know, maybe even trust, will get out of the car. And he will smile, a becoming smile. But he will leave open the door of the car and offer to give you a lift.

2 hours ago, daz28 said:

As for who did hack the server, they don't know it as fact, but all signs point to Russia. 

No the "signs" don't point to Russia hacking. If you had paid attention in one of your other incarnations you would know that theory has been totally destroyed here.

Here is a brief for you, but understand first, I refuse to reply to ignorance so be sure to do your homework first.

The accusation made against Russia by the DNC and media is that Russia hacked and downloaded some 30 thousand emails and gave many of them to Wikileaks.

Let's look closer.....

The DNC hired Crowdstrike to investigate the hack, and never allowed the FBI access to verify

Crowdstrike claims there was evidence on the server that left a Russian footprint.

However we know from Crowdstrike only real info they shared, that the hack took a total of 57 second.

The above are all indisputable facts. I'm not challenging that Russia hacked the server, heck, they probably did along with a few other countries, but it wasn't them that gave the emails to Wikileaks. THAT was an inside job.

So here is an experiment you can try at home to prove it was not Russia that hacked the server and released the emails.

Go to your email server and create another folder inside your inbox. I know, the supposed Russian hack downloaded them. Downloads take even longer, so just bare with me and do this... Grab 1000 of the emails in your inbox, click the top one, then scroll down, hold down shift, and click will select all those above. Easy so far huh? Now, drag those selected to that new folder and time how long it takes to move them.  And realize that as you count down to MINUTES for them to move only to another folder, you are subject to the speed on your IP and your computer. Now imagine how long it would take to move 30 thousand emails from one server to another.

Here, if you still don't believe me, go online and google download time and look it up yourself.

https://www.download-time.com/

Then the REAL question become, how the hell could the hack only have lasted 57 seconds?

I know the answer, when you do, come on back and let me know.... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

I'm already near the Hamptons. ?

Great. I know you're on vacation like Flynn was when he made the phone call, but if ya got any time between being in the pool and butt chuggin, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me why Flynn said he new nothing about Obama's actions, yet he was on the phone talking about them.  I'm sure he might not have remembered much about the call(lol), but he did remember it was before he even knew anything about Obama's actions. Yeah, except it wasn't.  Don't be afraid to jump right in, and tell me why I'm wrong before DR makes up something to say I'm weak spinning.  Be brave and do it yourself.  

6 hours ago, Cinga said:

No the "signs" don't point to Russia hacking. If you had paid attention in one of your other incarnations you would know that theory has been totally destroyed here.

Here is a brief for you, but understand first, I refuse to reply to ignorance so be sure to do your homework first.

The accusation made against Russia by the DNC and media is that Russia hacked and downloaded some 30 thousand emails and gave many of them to Wikileaks.

Let's look closer.....

The DNC hired Crowdstrike to investigate the hack, and never allowed the FBI access to verify

Crowdstrike claims there was evidence on the server that left a Russian footprint.

However we know from Crowdstrike only real info they shared, that the hack took a total of 57 second.

The above are all indisputable facts. I'm not challenging that Russia hacked the server, heck, they probably did along with a few other countries, but it wasn't them that gave the emails to Wikileaks. THAT was an inside job.

So here is an experiment you can try at home to prove it was not Russia that hacked the server and released the emails.

Go to your email server and create another folder inside your inbox. I know, the supposed Russian hack downloaded them. Downloads take even longer, so just bare with me and do this... Grab 1000 of the emails in your inbox, click the top one, then scroll down, hold down shift, and click will select all those above. Easy so far huh? Now, drag those selected to that new folder and time how long it takes to move them.  And realize that as you count down to MINUTES for them to move only to another folder, you are subject to the speed on your IP and your computer. Now imagine how long it would take to move 30 thousand emails from one server to another.

Here, if you still don't believe me, go online and google download time and look it up yourself.

Then the REAL question become, how the hell could the hack only have lasted 57 seconds?

An expert on the matter said it had all the signs of being a Russian hack.  Are you an expert?  If not what credentials or facts do you have to supersede the link and the person I quoted in my post before? You can cherry pick he said he's not positive, but he said that's what they thought(as an expert opinion).  Sometimes you people are insufferable.  Every single intelligence apparatus we have(Trumps and Obamas) says the Russians interfered(and I linked it), BUT DEEP STATE.  I stay open to facts, but see my facts rejected.  Now I know how Kellyanne Conway would feel if she was telling the truth.

Let me throw in another piece of expert testimony: Henry delivered this classic: “Sir, I was just trying to be factually accurate, that we didn’t see the data leave, but we believe it left, based on what we saw.”   

...sound like prodding???

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2020/05/11/new-house-documents-sow-further-doubt-that-russia-hacked-dnc/

...and please for the love of God and Jesus do not try to extrapolate any of the facts I've given into the bigger picture.  Debate is only worth it if you debate fact with fact.  

Edited by daz28

38 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Great. I know you're on vacation like Flynn was when he made the phone call, but if ya got any time between being in the pool and butt chuggin, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me why Flynn said he new nothing about Obama's actions, yet he was on the phone talking about them.  I'm sure he might not have remembered much about the call(lol), but he did remember it was before he even knew anything about Obama's actions. Yeah, except it wasn't.  Don't be afraid to jump right in, and tell me why I'm wrong before DR makes up something to say I'm weak spinning.  Be brave and do it yourself.  

An expert on the matter said it had all the signs of being a Russian hack.  Are you an expert?  If not what credentials or facts do you have to supersede the link and the person I quoted in my post before? You can cherry pick he said he's not positive, but he said that's what they thought(as an expert opinion).  Sometimes you people are insufferable.  Every single intelligence apparatus we have(Trumps and Obamas) says the Russians interfered(and I linked it), BUT DEEP STATE.  I stay open to facts, but see my facts rejected.  Now I know how Kellyanne Conway would feel if she was telling the truth.

Let me throw in another piece of expert testimony: Henry delivered this classic: “Sir, I was just trying to be factually accurate, that we didn’t see the data leave, but we believe it left, based on what we saw.”   

...sound like prodding???

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2020/05/11/new-house-documents-sow-further-doubt-that-russia-hacked-dnc/

...and please for the love of God and Jesus do not try to extrapolate any of the facts I've given into the bigger picture.  Debate is only worth it if you debate fact with fact.  

yawn

I had to put Daz on ignore. He is just trolling. He will ignore all reason as long as an "expert" gives him an opinion that fits his bias. An expert he knows nothing about, especially their own biases and history. I am getting tired of "experts" with paid for opinions who are typically financially connected to the public agendas they support. Ignorance is bliss for some. "Experts" say we'll be underwater soon. "Experts" say we need to shut down the country. How many times do these so called unelected 'experts" get to sabotage our way of life to shake more money out of us? At some point in time, we need to wake up to the fact that we are being collectively extorted.

11 hours ago, daz28 said:

So you're just going to ignore the fact he told the FBI that he didn't even know about the actions before he made the phone call, and act like there's something wrong with me for noticing?  C'mon now.  I thought we were fine with dealing with facts.  You asked what he might have lied about, and I just showed you.  Hopefully we can resume that issue later.  Cheers

as i said Daz, you lost me.  not sure what you were saying. please try and make it clearer than mud for me.

• Like (+1) 2

So according to the Left, if the incoming National Security Advisor is a foreign agent of Putin because he’s talking to Russia during the peaceful transition of power, then are we to assume that our UN Ambassador and Secretary of State are foreign agents of EVERY country because he/she’s talking to EVERY other nation about affairs of State? This Flynn nonsense is a beyond dumb discussion for left wing losers! General Flynn doesn’t answer to the FBI...he answers to the President of the United States.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, daz28 said:

An expert on the matter said it had all the signs of being a Russian hack.  Are you an expert?  If not what credentials or facts do you have to supersede the link and the person I quoted in my post before? You can cherry pick he said he's not positive, but he said that's what they thought(as an expert opinion).  Sometimes you people are insufferable.

You people? Just what the **** are you trying to insinuate? Are you prejudice?

As for my post, my profession is none of your business, but yes, you could say I have experience in this field. But in your prejudice, you also never tried anything I put there for you to try did you? I get it... Your afraid of truth so why don't you just go away now....

Edited by Cinga
  • Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Cinga said:

Let's look closer.....

If the 30,000 emails averaged 75 Kilobytes each (meaning not many with attached files) (1.5GB total) and the download speed was 50Mbit/S, then downloading 30,000 emails would take about 6-7 minutes?  It would probably take longer as the source machine would provide additional latency. 

We need more than evidence of crooked politics from people trying to undermine Trump.

It's time for evidence of crimes against The PEOPLE. 

And it needs to be easily understood, and damnable.

Edited by Prickly Pete

2 hours ago, Prickly Pete said:

I'm always interested to see how many posts these trolls have about the Bills, over at the Stadium Wall. 

You know, the reason people initially come to this site for?

Many of them are just as terrible on the Bills side of the board.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

If the 30,000 emails averaged 75 Kilobytes each (meaning not many with attached files) (1.5GB total) and the download speed was 50Mbit/S, then downloading 30,000 emails would take about 6-7 minutes?  It would probably take longer as the source machine would provide additional latency. 

And I just moved 26 gigs of emails to a new server and it took over 7 hours.... And that is the point I was trying to make. It couldn't have been a hack!

But now, plug a flash drive into the computer and move a file that size to it.... 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

And I just moved 26 gigs of emails to a new server and it took over 7 hours.... And that is the point I was trying to make. It couldn't have been a hack!

But now, plug a flash drive into the computer and move a file that size to it.... 

And my math was wrong.  Corrected below. 

If the 30,000 emails averaged 75 Kilobytes each (meaning not many with attached files) (1.5GB total) (2.25GB) and the download speed was 50Mbit/S, then downloading 30,000 emails would take about 9-10 minutes?  It would probably take longer as the source machine would provide additional latency. 

Also, last night I removed 26,428 emails from my outlook deleted folder.  This done a new fast laptop with an M.2 SSD drive.   Just the act of deleting them from the folder locally took almost 5 minutes. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Mueller and his corrupt deputy Brandon Van Grack repeatedly perjured themselves and lied to the court about Michael Flynn.

Transcripts prove it was Mueller and Van Grack, not Flynn, who blatantly lied about Flynn's phone calls.

• Like (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Mueller and his corrupt deputy Brandon Van Grack repeatedly perjured themselves and lied to the court about Michael Flynn.

Transcripts prove it was Mueller and Van Grack, not Flynn, who blatantly lied about Flynn's phone calls.

Yeah, but will they face prosecution for it?

17 hours ago, Prickly Pete said:

We need more than evidence of crooked politics from people trying to undermine Trump.

It's time for evidence of crimes against The PEOPLE. 

And it needs to be easily understood, and damnable.

....sad how for YEARS the battle cry was "we need a Washington outsider" to clean up the mess.....and how many clowns FROM BOTH SIDES fraudulently tried to run as an "outsider"?......so we FINALLY get one, rough around the edges (COUGH), brash, bold, obnoxious irascible, insulting et al who has exposed more corruption on his watch that I would have NEVER imagined in my 67 years, more than his predecessors COMBINED and STILL going (FULL DISCLOSURE: as a businessman for 44 years and still going, I absolutely LOATHE his business style)....he pierced the protective shield of the "good 'ol boyz network" quickly....and the network is upside down and inside out over it......the purported "bastions (COUGH) of our democracy" ala FBI, CIA, DOJ et al have been exposed to the "great corruption pandemic"....and you thought Covid-19 was a "problem".....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 2