DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Flynn lied.  

Not according to the FBI, IG, DOJ, or the TRANSCRIPT OF THE CALL.

But when you've already admitted that you haven't read any of the relevant material, filings, testimony, or case law -- you come to stupid conclusions that aren't based in fact. 

Keep on proving how shite of an attorney you actually are, Section. :lol: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Not according to the FBI, IG, or DOJ. 

But when you've already admitted that you haven't read any of the relevant material, filings, testimony, or case law -- you come to stupid conclusions that aren't based in fact. 

You really think he's an attorney, ***** or otherwise?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Flynn admitted it!  Outstanding!

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

You really think he's an attorney, ***** or otherwise?

I worked in law long enough to know there are plenty of really dumb and bad attorneys. So I can't completely rule it out. 

Either way, his track record down here should be required reading for any prospective clients in his future. I'm sure they'd love to see how unglued to reality, facts, logic, or common sense he is. 

• Like (+1) 1

Got any more case law for me, Mr. Dershowitz?  I can’t wait to see it!  Better yet, get it to Flynn’s counsel ASAP.  They need you!

I worked in law long enough to know there are plenty of really dumb and bad attorneys. So I can't completely rule it out. 

Either way, his track record down here should be required reading for any prospective clients in his future. I'm sure they'd love to see how unglued to reality, facts, logic, or common sense he is. 

Is that where you came up with the “case record” phrase?  That one was rich!

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Got any more case law for me, Mr. Dershowitz?  I can’t wait to see it!  Better yet, get it to Flynn’s counsel ASAP.  They need you!

I gave you the deciding case law to read. You've ignored it. 

Because you're a very dumb person, SectionC3. And your legal chops are wanting. 

I guess I have been very fortunate to have worked with some top-notch legal talent. I have always been amazed at the smarts those men and women have exhibited. Now, granted, none of it has been criminal law, but nevertheless, some truly smart people.

• Like (+1) 1

I gave you the deciding case law to read. You've ignored it. 

Because you're a very dumb person, SectionC3. And your legal chops are wanting. 

“Deciding case law!”  Outstanding.  Now I’ve heard two novel things today!  Keep it up!

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I guess I have been very fortunate to have worked with some top-notch legal talent. I have always been amazed at the smarts those men and women have exhibited. Now, granted, none of it has been criminal law, but nevertheless, some truly smart people.

:beer: I was fortunate in my experience that the dumb attorneys whose path I crossed were always on the opposing side. Our firm was stocked with really sharp and smart people (doing SUPER boring work imo lol). 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

“Deciding case law!”  Outstanding.  Now I’ve heard two novel things today!  Keep it up!

All that to say: "I won't read it, because doing so would expose how little I understand about the law, practicing it or otherwise". 

:lol: 

• Like (+1) 1

:beer: I was fortunate in my experience that the dumb attorneys whose path I crossed were always on the opposing side. Our firm was stocked with really sharp and smart people (doing SUPER boring work imo lol). 

Apparently the boring nature of the work gave you time to hatch some of your nonsense conspiracy theories and invent such gems as “case records” and “deciding case law.”  Well done, sir!

Edited by SectionC3

All that to say: "I won't read it, because doing so would expose how little I understand about the law, practicing it or otherwise". 

:lol: 

You’re right, I should read your “deciding case law.”  

Am I to believe that there are living, breathing people who honestly believe that all corruption exists because of a Trump administration and that there is no possible way that career politicians and officials in various government department couldn’t possibly be corrupt?

What planet have some of you been on over the course of your lives? Hell; what country have you been living in? Obviously, you only started paying attention to politics after it was rumored Trump was going to buy the Bills and then that he was going to run for President and all you knew was that you hated the thought of him as owner and that translated to hating him as president. Then; you latched on to those who shared the opinion you had prematurely formed and are riding that horse until his legs fall off whether or not you’re getting anywhere.

Don’t get me wrong; there are a couple of posters I have read on here that can 100% give genuine and proven, factual reasons as to why they may disagree with Donald Trump. But, I can guarantee those few posters also realize that the corruption before him and around him in D.C is also a disturbing thing and just because they don’t like Trump; they’re not willing to accept it.

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Come on, SectionOfReallyShittyLawyers, put your money where your mouth is. If you think that filing was such a "takedown" then you must think Flynn's going to get sentenced. How bout we make a bet?

If Flynn gets sentenced, I'll go on vacation for a year. 

When Flynn gets the case dismissed with prejudice, then you have to go on a vacation for a year. 

Or are you even more full of shite than I gave you credit for?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Another take...

(odd number of tweets)

I found this distressing:

Looks like Gordo messed up her Apprendi analysis here.  The unconvicted crime (here, perjury) can be considered in determining where within a permissible range a sentence should fall.  It can’t be used to enhance a sentence beyond its permissible maximum term.  But I’m sure legal savants Psycho Rhino and Buffalo Gal knew that!

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Another take...

(odd number of tweets)

I found this distressing:

Apprendi was decided in 2000, Gordo!

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Come on, SectionOfReallyShittyLawyers, put your money where your mouth is. If you think that filing was such a "takedown" then you must think Flynn's going to get sentenced. How bout we make a bet?

If Flynn gets sentenced, I'll go on vacation for a year. 

When Flynn gets the case dismissed with prejudice, then you have to go on a vacation for a year. 

Or are you even more full of shite than I gave you credit for?

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Looks like Gordo messed up her Apprendi analysis here.  The unconvicted crime (here, perjury) can be considered in determining where within a permissible range a sentence should fall.  It can’t be used to enhance a sentence beyond its permissible maximum term.  But I’m sure legal savants Psycho Rhino and Buffalo Gal knew that!

So if the initial conviction is overturned- which is what is happening here- then you can not use the perjury charge as if it has been adjudicated. I was unaware of this being codified in law but thank you- you are a great lawyer for the Flynn team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Am I to believe that there are living, breathing people who honestly believe that all corruption exists because of a Trump administration and that there is no possible way that career politicians and officials in various government department couldn’t possibly be corrupt?

What planet have some of you been on over the course of your lives? Hell; what country have you been living in? Obviously, you only started paying attention to politics after it was rumored Trump was going to buy the Bills and then that he was going to run for President and all you knew was that you hated the thought of him as owner and that translated to hating him as president. Then; you latched on to those who shared the opinion you had prematurely formed and are riding that horse until his legs fall off whether or not you’re getting anywhere.

Don’t get me wrong; there are a couple of posters I have read on here that can 100% give genuine and proven, factual reasons as to why they may disagree with Donald Trump. But, I can guarantee those few posters also realize that the corruption before him and around him in D.C is also a disturbing thing and just because they don’t like Trump; they’re not willing to accept it.

they are part and parcel to the corruption and graft that is rampant in the halls of the elitists today. that they continue to support it, even in the face of all the available evidence, is beyond comprehension. part of the problem however is that they are easily manipulated by all the NLP they receive on a daily basis from the MSM. thus, the objective NPC is boune and naively helps the cabal keep their place. so they are not totally to blame but 'tis a weak and feeble mind that refuses to do any sort of critical thinking of it's own and hands over the keys to the presstitutes to formulate their truths.

lost upon them is the fact that it is the Pelosi's, Schumer's, Graham's, Ryan's, Nadler's and Biden's whom have been around in those halls of the elite for close to the better part of a century, that are the real problem. they have had it programmed into their feeble minds that Trump is the problem.  what they need to understand is that... they, themselves are the problem. they need to take the claws of the poison out of their backs and go cold turkey until they have shaken the disease that is the corrupt cabal.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So if the initial conviction is overturned- which is what is happening here- then you can not use the perjury charge as if it has been adjudicated. I was unaware of this being codified in law but thank you- you are a great lawyer for the Flynn team.

Hoax.  As usual. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/502066-court-appointed-former-judge-accuses-flynn-of-perjury-urges-court-to%3famp

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Entirely believable though.... 

almost as unbelievable as a bunch of trump appointees trying to rig the justice system for Flynn! 

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So ...  Gleason gave the judge cover.  Powell is mouthing off.  Bad look.  Flynn is likely going to get sentenced.  Whether he sees a day in prison is uncertain bc he might get a stay.  But not a good day for Flynn. 

33 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  As usual. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/502066-court-appointed-former-judge-accuses-flynn-of-perjury-urges-court-to%3famp

almost as unbelievable as a bunch of trump appointees trying to rig the justice system for Flynn! 

Are you stating you tried to pull off a hoax? I literally reworded what you wrote and you called it a hoax. Are you really a lawyer?

• Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

So ...  Gleason gave the judge cover.  Powell is mouthing off.  Bad look.  Flynn is likely going to get sentenced.  Whether he sees a day in prison is uncertain bc he might get a stay.  But not a good day for Flynn. 

Put up or shut up then. I stated the terms. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Are you stating you tried to pull off a hoax? I literally reworded what you wrote and you called it a hoax. Are you really a lawyer?

Hoax.  Read the article.  Gleeson alleged that Flynn perjured himself in moving to withdraw the plea.  Have a nice day! 

10 hours ago, bdutton said:

SectionC3?  More like Section8

that’s not very nice, sir.  More comments like that will get you in a list.  Please take a friendlier time in your discussion. 

Edited by SectionC3

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Read the article.  Gleeson alleged that Flynn perjured himself in moving to withdraw the plea.  Have a nice day! 

And as you stated previously that perjury is not proven and can not be considered in sentencing if the original guilty plea is not accepted due to prosecutorial malfeasance unless they want to go through an entire trial for the perjury. Slow down and read what you wrote before you call yourself a hoax again.

30 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

And as you stated previously that perjury is not proven and can not be considered in sentencing if the original guilty plea is not accepted due to prosecutorial malfeasance unless they want to go through an entire trial for the perjury. Slow down and read what you wrote before you call yourself a hoax again.

Hoax.  That’s not remotely close to what I said.  

The perjury identified by Gleeson can be considered at sentencing if that uncharged and therefore unproven crime is not used to elevate the sentence imposed with respect to the crime of which Flynn was convicted beyond the presently-existing sentencing range for that crime.  Read a case called Apprendi (a predecessor to the case cited by the alt-wrong lawyer Deranged Rhino referenced earlier in this thread). 

1 hour ago, Warren Zevon said:

This morning he reduced coronavirus to ashes*!

*Except for in Arizona and Texas and the other places where rates of infection are soaring. 

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So... the latest brief was a Biden campaign job :lol: 

And Flynn's team's latest just hit: 

(updating thread above)

Link to filing: https://www.scribd.com/document/465150398/Flynn-DC-Circuit-Reply-Brief

Nice!  A case about charging discretion.  Unfortunately for Mr. Flynn we have a conviction here, meaning that there is no issue of charging discretion.  

Justice, 1.  Deranged Rhino, 0. 

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Grenell set the bar pretty high here...

Another fake conspiracy theory to distract the 38% of Americans who believe that a pandemic, racial injustice, depression-era unemployment numbers, and climate change are great!  Keep America Great!  Or is it Make America Great Again again?  I can’t remember. Maybe its Again Make America Keep Great.  Can you clear this up for me?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Another fake conspiracy theory to distract the 38% of Americans who believe that a pandemic, racial injustice, depression-era unemployment numbers, and climate change are great!  Keep America Great!  Or is it Make America Great Again again?  I can’t remember. Maybe its Again Make America Keep Great.  Can you clear this up for me?

hqdefault.jpg