DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

From the First Page, Judge Gleeson’s Brief Against Flynn is a Travesty

by Andrea Widburg

Original Article

You know a lawyer’s bluffing if he inundates the court with case authority for an ostensibly simple principle.

The amicus brief that Judge Gleeson filed with Judge Sullivan in the Flynn case has those string cites.

Gleeson’s bluffing. Worse, he’s lying. It’s typical for dishonest attorneys to use fake citations – cases that do not stand for the principles asserted -- in their endless string sites, hoping no one will check.

This what Judge Gleeson did in his brief: Every one of his 14 citations in footnote two on page 1 is a lie. That’s all you need to know about his brief.

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

From the First Page, Judge Gleeson’s Brief Against Flynn is a Travesty

by Andrea Widburg

Original Article

You know a lawyer’s bluffing if he inundates the court with case authority for an ostensibly simple principle.

The amicus brief that Judge Gleeson filed with Judge Sullivan in the Flynn case has those string cites.

Gleeson’s bluffing. Worse, he’s lying. It’s typical for dishonest attorneys to use fake citations – cases that do not stand for the principles asserted -- in their endless string sites, hoping no one will check.

This what Judge Gleeson did in his brief: Every one of his 14 citations in footnote two on page 1 is a lie. That’s all you need to know about his brief.

Says the journalist.  Hoax!

15 minutes ago, Foxx said:

maybe this will help...

https://youtu.be/XKN3z6zGGN8?t=23

How would that help in my effort to Keep Making America Great Keep Make Again?  I beg you, sir, please help me understand whether we are Again Making America Great Again or if we’re focused on Keeping America Great now.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Grenell set the bar pretty high here...

And Ratcliffe delivers. Down goes the ICA: 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

First batch of newly declassed material is out. The target: the ICA. As expected, yet lied about by Brennan and Comey for years, the Steele Dossier was used in it as a basis, despite knowing at the time it was bunk. 

Important context (both clips)

So, now we KNOW for sure there was no "hack" of the DNC (CrowdStrike confirmed that this week). That was the central thrust of the ICA, now shown to be a complete hoax. We also know, now, that the FBI and CIA had information the Russians didn't care who won but Brennan kept that from the report, instead only including the pieces of "intel" (used loosely) that made it look like Russia only wanted Trump to win and planned to reward him financially. 

It was always a coup. 

57 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Says the journalist.  Hoax!

She's an attorney. So, no hoax. But it's good to see you can't really identify your own. Proving again what a shite lawyer you really are. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

The right wingers loved Mueller when he was appointed

Mueller was a figurehead for the investigation.  Weissmann was the lead investigator.

And they didn't find *****.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

The right wingers loved Mueller when he was appointed

Imagine that.  People can change an informed opinion when more facts are discovered.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, bdutton said:

Mueller was a figurehead for the investigation.  Weissmann was the lead investigator.

Cool. The right wingers still loved Mueller when he was appointed.

Just now, GG said:

Imagine that.  People can change an informed opinion when more facts are discovered.

Right - like Mueller leading a coup against the duly elected POTUS.

1 minute ago, bdutton said:

Worse, we now know the Mueller team knew in January of 2017 -- nearly half a year before Mueller was ever appointed -- that there was no crime there. Yet they pushed it ahead anyway under false pretenses. Gary doesn't want to talk about that, because there's no defense of it. None. And Gary is too dishonest and too committed to defending the indefensible that he's incapable of doing anything more than reminding us how dumb he truly is. Over, and over again.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Worse, we now know the Mueller team knew in January of 2017 -- nearly half a year before Mueller was ever appointed -- that there was no crime there. Yet they pushed it ahead anyway under false pretenses.

True - #WWG1WGA - Mueller and his team should be sentenced accordingly. 

Any thoughts on Cash Cab?

2 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Right - like Mueller leading a coup against the duly elected POTUS.

The facts certainly point in that direction.   He may not have been the leader, but he certainly abetted the process.

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She's an attorney. So, no hoax. But it's good to see you can't really identify your own. Proving again what a shite lawyer you really are. 

Whose practice went so well that she is . . . A journalist!  

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

True - #WWG1WGA - Mueller and his team should be sentenced accordingly. 

Any thoughts on Cash Cab?

Again, a dodge to hide his own ignorance. 

And, as I've said to you many times but you're just too dumb to remember: there's a difference between a Q post and an anon post. Focusing on what anons say is missing the point entirely. Which is why you continue to do it. You're allergic to honesty.

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Got any other hot tips about the “case record” to share today?  Or maybe you can regale us with tales of your hoaxy logic about how a declaration is the same as withdrawing a plea.  Or, better yet, explain again how a case about charging discretion is deciding case law with respect to the prosecutorial abandonment issue in the Flynn case.  Keep the hits coming, my man!

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

And, as I've said to you many times but you're just too dumb to remember: there's a difference between a Q post and an anon post. Focusing on what anons say is missing the point entirely. Which is why you continue to do it. You're allergic to honesty.

That’s right.  We all need to know the difference between Qs and Anons.  It is the path to enlightenment.  Thank you, sir. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Are you an anon? I want to be part of the Q Munity. Teach me the ways. #WWG1WGA

What is the difference between Qs and anons?

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Got any other hot tips about the “case record” to share today?  Or maybe you can regale us with tales of your hoaxy logic about how a declaration is the same as withdrawing a plea.  Or, better yet, explain again how a case about charging discretion is deciding case law with respect to the prosecutorial abandonment issue in the Flynn case.  Keep the hits coming, my man!

Want to see a grown man run away like a girl? Watch what happens now: 

19 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Come on, SectionOfReallyShittyLawyers, put your money where your mouth is. If you think that filing was such a "takedown" then you must think Flynn's going to get sentenced. How bout we make a bet?

If Flynn gets sentenced, and the case isn't dropped, I'll go on vacation for a year. 

When Flynn gets the case dismissed with prejudice, then you have to go on a vacation for a year. 

Or are you even more full of shite than I gave you credit for?

• Like (+1) 1

Bumping this so it doesn't get lost: links to the livestream of the oral arguments tomorrow, starts at 9:30 eastern. (early morning for me)

23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: :beer: 

Also, arguments will be streamed live: 

9:30 am Friday (the 12th). DOJ sent their A squad, should be a good set of orations. 

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Want to see a grown man run away like a girl? Watch what happens now: 

So if Flynn gets sentenced you go on vacation for a year?  Done.  

Your terms are vague and poorly drawn, and I note that they include an escape hatch that would allow you to win the bet that you have proposed if Trump pardons Flynn.  Apparently you are not confident that Flynn will prevail on the law here. 

Edited by SectionC3

Just now, SectionC3 said:

So if Flynn gets sentenced you go on vacation for a year?  Done. 

No, if the case is not dismissed with prejudice, I go on vacation for a year. 

When it is dismissed with prejudice, you go on vacation for a year. 

That's the terms. 

• Like (+1) 1

No, if the case is not dismissed with prejudice, I go on vacation for a year. 

When it is dismissed with prejudice, you go on vacation for a year. 

That's the terms. 

Again, poorly drawn.  Go back and figure out what might be dismissed with prejudice (hint: it’s not the case) and then we can talk again. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Still haven’t figured out that a CASE doesn’t get dismissed with prejudice, have you? 

I just don't give enough of a shite about you to argue semantics. You're a coward, you keep proving it. Otherwise you'd take the bet. 

But you won't, because despite all your bluster you know that I'm correct. Flynn's case and all charges will be dismissed with prejudice. The DOJ has already decided this, the judge cannot change that no matter how many amicus briefs he gets Biden's campaign to write. 

• Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I just don't give enough of a shite about you to argue semantics. You're a coward, you keep proving it. Otherwise you'd take the bet. 

But you won't, because despite all your bluster you know that I'm correct. Flynn's case and all charges will be dismissed with prejudice. The DOJ has already decided this, the judge cannot change that no matter how many amicus briefs he gets Biden's campaign to write. 

Nope.  You want to bet.  You proposed terms.  I will not accept your terms because they will allow you to continue to pollute this environment if the “case is not dismissed with prejudice.”  Since that can never happen — it is not the case that would be dismissed with prejudice — there is no sense in taking the bet. If you’d like to put your crack legal mind to work and draft better terms, then I’ll listen to what you have to say. 

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I'm a coward who talks big but won't back it up. Because I'm a terrible attorney who has no understanding of this case.

FTFY

When cowards show you what they are, believe them. And when shite attorneys boast about their ignorance, take them at their word. 

2 hours ago, GG said:

and, unfortunately, as evidenced by the pages and pages in PPP... some can't. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

FTFY

When cowards show you what they are, believe them. And when shite attorneys boast about their ignorance, take them at their word. 

Any time you’d like to stop name-calling and start putting your crack legal mind to work is find with me.  

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Any time you’d like to stop name-calling and start putting your crack legal mind to work is find with me.  

I've asked you to read and respond to the relevant case law of this matter -- you refused. 

I asked you to read the filings on this case and all the testimony -- you refused. 

So forgive me if I don't keep calling you out for what you are: which is a cowardly asshat of epic proportions who runs away from a challenge because you lack the testicular fortitude to back up your (wildly inaccurate) analysis of this matter. 

You're a joke. And you just keep proving it with every post. 

More on what ShittyLawyerSection called an epic "take down" :lol: 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've asked you to read and respond to the relevant case law of this matter -- you refused. 

I asked you to read the filings on this case and all the testimony -- you refused. 

So forgive me if I don't keep calling you out for what you are: which is a cowardly asshat of epic proportions who runs away from a challenge because you lack the testicular fortitude to back up your (wildly inaccurate) analysis of this matter. 

You're a joke. And you just keep proving it with every post. 

More on what ShittyLawyerSection called an epic "take down" :lol: 

Hoax.  I read your case.  It considers charging discretion, which is immaterial here inasmuch as Flynn has pleaded guilty.  

Also, it occurred to me that you’re the coward here.  Once I sniffed out your attempt to leave room for yourself to weasel out of obligation when Flynn is sentenced, you resorted to your usual tack of name-calling, obfuscation, and insults.  Sad!