DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: :beer: 

Also, arguments will be streamed live: 

9:30 am Friday (the 12th). DOJ sent their A squad, should be a good set of orations. 

thanks! i did not know that. should be interesting.

popcorn.gif.7472aefae17af04db901843afb522631.gif

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

WASHINGTON (AP) - Ex-judge appointed to review Michael Flynn case says Justice Department request to dismiss charges is 'abuse of power.'

John Gleeson court-appointed counsel argues that Judge Sullivan should deny DOJ's motion to dismiss #MichaelFlynn's case and that there is "clear evidence of a gross abuse of prosecutorial power." 

Barr couldn’t be lower

• Haha (+1) 1

One would think in this current period of discussions about police overreach and abuse, there would be more and more people flocking to defend what was done to General Flynn and others. Yet, every single one of the virtue signalers down here aren't stepping up. 

Could it be because they don't really care about the issue at all? They only care about people seeing them "talk about it"? 

Nah. 

When people show you who they are, believe them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

As long as Bryan Cates Defender of Flynn is on the case it's all good

#WWG1WGA - does that mean you follow Flynn to prison if he's the G1?

It's really funny you've decided to re-climb this hill only to die on it again. 

It just proves how stupid of a person you actually are. You had every chance to just take the L and slink away, but not Gary! If there's competition for the biggest the dumbest PPP troll, he's going to make sure he's in contention. 

When Flynn gets his charges dropped -- which isn't a question of "if" only "when" -- it'll be fun to watch you get gutted all over again. 

Stupid people do stupid things, like siding with evil and calling it "righteous". 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That is crazy.  Someone posted in that twitter thread,  I'm actually surprised Perkins Coie didn't show up and considering what has gone on, I'm kinda surprised, too.

But yeah, this is all on the up-and-up.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 5

Claims made by AG Barr's Justice Department "are not credible," the retired judge wrote, adding, "Everything about this is irregular."

'Preposterous': Court-appointed lawyer in Michael Flynn case slams DOJ attempt to drop it Claims made by AG Barr's Justice Department "are not credible," the retired judge wrote, adding, "Everything about this is irregular.".

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Claims made by AG Barr's Justice Department "are not credible," the retired judge wrote, adding, "Everything about this is irregular."

'Preposterous': Court-appointed lawyer in Michael Flynn case slams DOJ attempt to drop it Claims made by AG Barr's Justice Department "are not credible," the retired judge wrote, adding, "Everything about this is irregular.".

Everything about the entire Flynn case has been irregular since it began in 2016.

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, SectionC3 said:

I read the first 39 pages.  This brief is an effin takedown so far.  I do this for a living, and to this point in the submission I’m impressed.  

It’s baseless, contradicted by the case record and Mueller’s own report — but yeah, it’s a “takedown” :lol: 

Proving that if you do do this for a living you’re terrible at it. GTFOH w that nonsense. :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It’s baseless, contradicted by the case record and Mueller’s own report — but yeah, it’s a “takedown” :lol: 

Proving that if you do do this for a living you’re terrible at it. GTFOH w that nonsense. :lol: 

You called the submission  baseless and contradicted by, among other things, the “case record.”  (A phrase that I read for the first time just now, for what it’s worth.)  Prove it, big boy!

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

You called the submission  baseless and contradicted by, among other things, the “case record.”  (A phrase that I read for the first time just now, for what it’s worth.)  Prove it, big boy!

Give him a break, he's read the underacted report.

By your own admission, this is the first filing you've read on the Flynn matter. You spent weeks telling everyone that you haven't read the submissions. 

Do your own homework, or keep believing nonsense legal arguments steeped in fake news sources rather than case law. You're proving you're a terrible attorney :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A weak dodge from a weak mind who's been wrong on this topic since day one. For four years now. It's an impressive record of stupidity you've run up, Gar. Be proud. Everyone can see you for the fool you've always been. 

Yuppers.  Everyone else is wrong but you.  That guilty plea?  Flynn was just joking.  Only kidding around.  Did it for fun because he was playing Trumpian 4D chess and thought it would work out to his advantage in a way that only clairvoyants like this Psycho Rhino guy can see.  That’s the ticket!

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

By your own admission, this is the first filing you've read on the Flynn matter. You spent weeks telling everyone that you haven't read the submissions. 

Do your own homework, or keep believing nonsense legal arguments steeped in fake news sources rather than case law. You're proving you're a terrible attorney :lol: 

Fake logic.  Even assuming that I hadn’t read any submission at the time what you characterize as the prior representations were made, I have not indicated that I did not engage in any such reading in the period between the time at which those representations were made and the present.  And, in point of fact, I read part of the a memorandum previously submitted (and, ostensibly filed).  Section C3, 1; Washed up Psycho Rhino, 0. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nice dodge, brochacho.  Any chance you can educate me on how today’s submission is “baseless” and “contradicted” by the “case record?”

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Yuppers.  Everyone else is wrong but you.  That guilty plea?  Flynn was just joking.  Only kidding around.  Did it for fun because he was playing Trumpian 4D chess and thought it would work out to his advantage in a way that only clairvoyants like this Psycho Rhino guy can see.  That’s the ticket!

Note: he doesn't challenge the fact he has not read any of the filings. 

But he's taking a piece of nonsense and calling it a "take down" :lol: 

When ***** lawyers advertise how shite they are at their job, believe them. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Maybe you can also enlighten me on some of the “case law” on which you rely.  Can’t wait!

Maybe you can also enlighten me on some of the “case law” on which you rely.  Can’t wait!

https://harvardlawreview.org/2017/01/united-states-v-fokker-services-b-v/

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/cadc/15-3016/15-3016-2016-04-05.html

Enjoy.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Note: he doesn't challenge the fact he has not read any of the filings. 

But he's taking a piece of nonsense and calling it a "take down" :lol: 

Why ***** lawyers advertise how shite they are at their job, believe them. 

FYI - calling the submission nonsense a bunch of times doesn’t actually make it nonsense.  

Also, have you considered consulting on this case?  The General needs you.  Only your brilliance can rescue this matter from the jaws of injustice.  Certainly he would appreciate your expertise!

Great stuff!  I wasted 30 seconds of my life reading a case about a DPA and a speedy trial concern before wondering how that might possibly be relevant where, as here, the government seeks to abandon a prosecution that already has resulted in a conviction.  Only your brilliant legal mind can explain this one to me!

FYI - calling the submission nonsense a bunch of times doesn’t actually make it nonsense. 

Nor does your endorsement mean anything other than the opposite of what you say. 

Here's a thread on why it's garbage, and your take is too. Because you're a ***** attorney, SectionC3. I mean that sincerely. You're terrible at all elements of your job. Your critical thinking is weak, your logic is soft, and your ability to write is journeyman at best. You've made that clear for months now with each piece of drivel you've written. 

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why do I get the idea SectionC3 is a receptionist at a law office and thinks he knows more than he actually does?

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nor does your endorsement mean anything other than the opposite of what you say. 

Here's a thread on why it's garbage, and your take is too. Because you're a ***** attorney, SectionC3. I mean that sincerely. You're terrible at all elements of your job. Your critical thinking is weak, your logic is soft, and your ability to write is journeyman at best. You've made that clear for months now with each piece of drivel you've written. 

Hoax.  Flynn lied.  Then he admitted his lie was criminal. Then he got cold feet and decided he didn’t want to go to the can.  And then, after the career prosecutor bailed on the case in what almost certainly was a protest, a political appointee tried to have the government abandon the prosecution.  But the problem that none of those geniuses considered was that the government needs the permission of the court to do so!  Oops!  Nitpicking Mr. Gleeson’s submission doesn’t change any of those truths.  Sad!

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Why do I get the idea SectionC3 is a receptionist at a law office and thinks he knows more than he actually does?

Most likely because you have a lousy education, cling to Trump as a sliver of self worth, and generally have no clue what you’re talking about in the legal and political arenas.  

Edited by SectionC3