DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

LOL........................

Democratic Sen. Bob Casey of Pennsylvania issued a warning to special counsel Robert Mueller not to release his findings at any point near the 2018 midterm elections.

DWURib_UMAAvgRQ.jpg

“I don’t think we’ll know anywhere near the full story until [Mueller] issues his report,” Casey said. “But once you get into the summer, and you get close to the election, I think it’s a mistake for him to release it late. I think you should wait until after [the election]”

Now, we know these Democrats. If they were sure that Mueller’s report was going to spell doom for the Trump administration, they wouldn’t care one bit about the appropriateness of releasing it around an election.

https://twitchy.com/jacobb-38/2018/02/18/getting-nervous-dem-sen-warns-mueller-not-to-release-his-findings-near-the-election/

So Casey, voters shouldn't get the truth before the election, whatever the truth is? 

2 minutes ago, Paulus said:

The Democrats would have been better off had Mueller not indicted anyone...

Or had Mueller never been appointed. 

Edited by keepthefaith

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

LOL........................

Democratic Sen. Bob Casey of Pennsylvania issued a warning to special counsel Robert Mueller not to release his findings at any point near the 2018 midterm elections.

DWURib_UMAAvgRQ.jpg

“I don’t think we’ll know anywhere near the full story until [Mueller] issues his report,” Casey said. “But once you get into the summer, and you get close to the election, I think it’s a mistake for him to release it late. I think you should wait until after [the election]”

Now, we know these Democrats. If they were sure that Mueller’s report was going to spell doom for the Trump administration, they wouldn’t care one bit about the appropriateness of releasing it around an election.

https://twitchy.com/jacobb-38/2018/02/18/getting-nervous-dem-sen-warns-mueller-not-to-release-his-findings-near-the-election/

Interesting.  If D's are starting to get concerned about the timing of findings being released, how long before we start hearing how the Mueller investigation is just a sham being perpetrated by the Trump DoJ?

One more indicator leading credibility to DR's supicions.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Bud Lite spent more than that to air a single Dilly Dilly Super Bowl commercial

Fake Beer, ironically.

57 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Interesting.  If D's are starting to get concerned about the timing of findings being released, how long before we start hearing how the Mueller investigation is just a sham being perpetrated by the Trump DoJ?

One more indicator leading credibility to DR's supicions.

One could argue it's the statesman-like thing to say, not wanting the elections influenced at all by release of investigation results that should be apolitical.

But the counterpoint to that is that the entire investigation is about the American public being fully and accurately informed by information that's accurate and free of manipulation.  "Don't let the American public know they're being manipulated until after they've been manipulated" is woefully disingenuous.

So it really does look like we might have a total traitor in the White House. Still lying, still not doing his sworn duty to protect us and possibly still helping the Russians. He must have known much of this information Mueller pointed to, yet he has done nothing but smear the FBI, attempt to obstruct the investigation and refused to institute the sanctions that passed with bi partisan majorities.

One of his first acts in office was to try and gather in all the state voter data! Yikes! Adam Schiff was right, he said we might as well just mail it all to the Moscow.

Edited by Tiberius
  • Like (+1) 1

Yall need to stop trashing on the piss water I call beer... 

Seriously, Bud Light is awesome, because no matter how much of it I drink I can barely get drunk. It is like drinking the glass of water your supposed to drink with each beer, in order to stay hydrated.

"The glass of water is built in, fools." <--- should be the next motto.

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So it really does look like we might have a total traitor in the White House. Still lying, still not doing his sworn duty to protect us and possibly still helping the Russians. He must have known much of this information Mueller pointed to, yet he has done nothing but smear the FBI, attempt to obstruct the investigation and refused to institute the sanctions that passed with bi partisan majorities.

One of his first acts in office was to try and gather in all the state voter data! Yikes! Adam Schiff was right, he said we might as well just mail it all the Moscow.

Ahahaha, the 90 Russians on a 2 million dollar budget who ran a troll farm? 

Wtf does that make CNN, then?

Dude, what if DR has been right this while time? What if this does come back on the Clintons/Obama/DNC? 

I mean, this was worse than just not indicting anyone, IMHO.

*I still think I'm right, and this just shows that. This is ALL much ado about nothing. Basically, politicians in DC can get away with murder.

13 trolls? Still nothing. But, I think the odds just changed a bit only 13 trolls getting got. 

Edited by Paulus

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

Ahahaha, the 90 Russians on a 2 million dollar budget who ran a troll farm? 

Wtf does that make CNN, then?

Dude, what if DR has been right this while time? What if this does come back on the Clintons/Obama/DNC? 

I mean, this was worse than just not indicting anyone, IMHO.

DR is a complete POS, anyone that believes anything he has to say is probably of subnormal intelligence. The "Ya but Clinton" argument is getting pretty moldy, anyway

Oh, and they spent a lot more than two million dollars. But even if they just spent $.05, they still committed crimes and if the collusion goes deep enough--we already know there was collusion--this could reach treason levels. It sure looks like Trump is compromised.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

DR is a complete POS, anyone that believes anything he has to say is probably of subnormal intelligence. The "Ya but Clinton" argument is getting pretty moldy, anyway

Oh, and they spent a lot more than two million dollars. But even if they just spent $.05, they still committed crimes and if the collusion goes deep enough--we already know there was collusion--this could reach treason levels. It sure looks like Trump is compromised.

How does it look like Trump did anything? Honest question. (Please don't bombard with a ton of random links to nowhere)

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Fake Beer, ironically.

One could argue it's the statesman-like thing to say, not wanting the elections influenced at all by release of investigation results that should be apolitical.

But the counterpoint to that is that the entire investigation is about the American public being fully and accurately informed by information that's accurate and free of manipulation.  "Don't let the American public know they're being manipulated until after they've been manipulated" is woefully disingenuous.

One could argue that.  And if he's been consistently advocating for that, then good for him.  Would be surprised if that has been his position.

Berke Breathed had a strip or 2 about a "statesman" being a deceased politician.  Pretty sure the punchline was that we need more statesmen.

How does it look like Trump did anything? Honest question. (Please don't bombard with a ton of random links to nowhere)

I'm not DR, I don't throw out tons of nothing. Still, it is tiring repeating these facts again and again:

His campaign met and had extensive outreach with the Russian about the campaign. Trump tower meeting, Page, Popadodolous, others...

They changed the party platform at the convention to be softer on Russia

This was while the Russians were actively doing a huge misinformation campaign

Trump is nice to Putin. He is never nice to anyone but pours praise on the guy who is attempting to sabotage our democracy--he has not sanctioned Russia even though the law he signed says to do that. 

He hired Paul Manafort a Putin puppet, he literally was being paid by Putin! How much else do you need?

Then there is Kushner, who lacks a security clearence yet uses it the most out of anyone, so the story goes. Gen Kelly is even trying to stop that. Kushner attempted to get a secret back channel to Moscow to by pass US intelligence. Gees!

Then there has been the long path of obstruction. Why all this effort to impede the investigation?

And there is more. What more proof does anyone need?

Oh ya, instead of saying he would protect the nation from the next attack everyone says is coming he uses dead children to further attempt to muddy the water. This is an actual tweet from this low pig:

“Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!”

:mellow:

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm not DR, I don't throw out tons of nothing. Still, it is tiring repeating these facts again and again:

His campaign met and had extensive outreach with the Russian about the campaign. Trump tower meeting, Page, Popadodolous, others...

They changed the party platform at the convention to be softer on Russia

This was while the Russians were actively doing a huge misinformation campaign

Trump is nice to Putin. He is never nice to anyone but pours praise on the guy who is attempting to sabotage our democracy--he has not sanctioned Russia even though the law he signed says to do that. 

He hired Paul Manafort a Putin puppet, he literally was being paid by Putin! How much else do you need?

Then there is Kushner, who lacks a security clearence yet uses it the most out of anyone, so the story goes. Gen Kelly is even trying to stop that. Kushner attempted to get a secret back channel to Moscow to by pass US intelligence. Gees!

Then there has been the long path of obstruction. Why all this effort to impede the investigation?

And there is more. What more proof does anyone need?

Oh ya, instead of saying he would protect the nation from the next attack everyone says is coming he uses dead children to further attempt to muddy the water. This is an actual tweet from this low pig:

“Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!”

:mellow:

You miss the point. How did they collude? Via these 13 trolls? 

You miss the point. How did they collude? Via these 13 trolls? 

Hey, you got me there. No evidence yet that has been revealed of a direct willing connection there. Only says there were "unwitting accomplices," inside Trump campaign.

Does that seriously make you ignore all the other evidence?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hey, you got me there. No evidence yet that has been revealed of a direct willing connection there. Only says there were "unwitting accomplices," inside Trump campaign.

Does that seriously make you ignore all the other evidence?

Just a heads up. You've got a couple other posters here with their sights on your crown of King Clown. I don't think you have too much to worry about though, they're really stupid but so far I see no reason to believe they can catch up to you.

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

A link to this claim might help.... Manafort was working with Ukraine not Putin, and it was while he was working with the Podesta group....