DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, westside said:

Do you think that is possible?? What a brilliant analogy  Bob!!

Ah, thanks Wetside.  Means a great deal coming from you. 

I was just commenting on the idea that it was like accidentally spilling a beer.  Maybe it wasn't the best one to run with

8 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Gee, maybe they could have some sort of congressional hearings to see what happened there at Benghazi

See Bob, that's the point. I'm guessing you're ok with it. When your people put their thumb on the scale it's business as usual.  No problem as the ends justify the means...correct? To me, I'd expect consequences  if/when I saw Trump sitting in front of a panel wearing Mr. Magoo glasses feigning indignation that anyone dared to care about a phony story specifically intended to sway the populace during an election. Benghazi = Russian story, the main difference is we know with certainty who told the Benghazi story. 

And then, you seem to scoff at the notion that investigating how the #### this Russian interference occurred to begin with while BO sat in the chair?  Near as I can tell, Obamas main jab in the eye after being asleep at the wheel was to expel diplomats as he was leaving office, a strictly political play designed to jab the trump team in the eye on the way out. 

After reading your your reply I'm not even certain Michigan is all that pure. I'm torn as I was a big Bob Seeger fan in my youth.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I just hope they dig back far enough to figure out why this was able to happen on the BO and HRC watch. When you step back from it a bit, his description of her as adorably reckless with national security but a crackerjack candidate for Prezbian you have to wonder how bad it got in that administration.  Then again, I have never understood why Russians placing phony ads ito influence an election is bad, but BO, HRC  & Susan Rice et al creating a fictional account of Benghazi to influence an election was a resume booster for the modern democrat voter. 

But, lets see it through and see if we all can live with the results. 

So the real enemies are the Democrats, not the Russians, in your view 

22 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

See Bob, that's the point. I'm guessing you're ok with it. When your people put their thumb on the scale it's business as usual.  No problem as the ends justify the means...correct? To me, I'd expect consequences  if/when I saw Trump sitting in front of a panel wearing Mr. Magoo glasses feigning indignation that anyone dared to care about a phony story specifically intended to sway the populace during an election. Benghazi = Russian story, the main difference is we know with certainty who told the Benghazi story. 

And then, you seem to scoff at the notion that investigating how the #### this Russian interference occurred to begin with while BO sat in the chair?  Near as I can tell, Obamas main jab in the eye after being asleep at the wheel was to expel diplomats as he was leaving office, a strictly political play designed to jab the trump team in the eye on the way out. 

After reading your your reply I'm not even certain Michigan is all that pure. I'm torn as I was a big Bob Seeger fan in my youth.

C.mon, how many more Benghazi hearings will be needed to really get to the truth?  Could be we have gotten the truth and the investigations didn't lead to Hillary's prosecution.   Not everyone wishing the Trump investigation to continue would ignore crimes of past administrations, btw.  I was strongly in favor of impeaching Bill Clinton back when for instance.

The Russia story is undergoing investigation now.  I just hate to see people close their eyes and say, "Shut down Mueller.  I don't want to see. Trump misdeeds are fake news."  Hopefully we can learn the truth in far less than the, what was it - 8 Benghazi hearings.

5 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

33, you never replied to my questions about whether you were one of these paid Russian trolls we heard about.  What's the story there?

I don’t have the artistic eye so the Army of Jesus rejected my memes. Broke my heart I couldn’t unhinge the whole US election, 

The whole Soviet soy ring only had a budget of a million so it wasn’t going to be rewarding for each vote turned over due to those memes on Facebook

Edited by row_33

44 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Have fun with trying to change the topic. Wont work. Russians were just charged with attempting to defraud our government, saying "But Benghazi!" Is silly 

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I don’t have the artistic eye so the Army of Jesus rejected my memes. Broke my heart I couldn’t unhinge the whole US election, 

Mostly words on this site.  No artistic eye needed - just your words can sow discord here. 

So, are you a paid troll?

6 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

33, you never replied to my questions about whether you were one of these paid Russian trolls we heard about.  What's the story there?

33 is not the one that spreads propaganda, though. DR and B-Man have ready made propaganda ready for any occasion. To me, those two are paid posters 

I think the whole thing is stupid, unless the Mueller dude & congress look into how other entities and countries used social media to propagate influence. This whole thing is a stain upon a stain upon a stain... with no continuity.