DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

20 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Oh, our "culture?" No, the stupid pockets of our society and the wolves that feed on them are to blame. I suppose, our culture is to blame, as none of us are really able to stop these wolves because it seems like the morons like being devoured. Yeah, if 90 Russian trolls and 2 million dollars caused this, then we most certainly are to blame (even if funded by Satan himself).

*Line voters ought to be lined up and sterilized, before having their voting rights removed.

You are forgetting that this misinformation campaign was only part of it. The Trump Tower meeting was total collusion. I suppose the two things were totally separate. I mean, why would anyone think that a misinformation campaign would be tied to using stolen documents given to Trump? I'm sure its all just a coincidence. But if not, he might be our first president to go to jail

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

Maybe this is a cautionary tale.  Don't waste over $1B trying to win an election.  All you apparently need is $2M spent on Facebook.

And stolen emails, and attempted (and perhaps successful) hacking of election systems.

And the scale doesn't matter. They broke the law--and they were illegal immigrants violating their visas!!

They broke the law and Trump might have helped them, that we will have to wait and see about. Though there is plenty of factual and tons of circumstantial evidence. Trump still has not said he will protect the nation.

Why did he want all the voter registration information, again? That doesn't bother you? Smells of treason

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are forgetting that this misinformation campaign was only part of it. The Trump Tower meeting was total collusion. I suppose the two things were totally separate. I mean, why would anyone think that a misinformation campaign would be tied to using stolen documents given to Trump? I'm sure its all just a coincidence. But if not, he might be our first president to go to jail

And stolen emails, and attempted (and perhaps successful) hacking of election systems.

And the scale doesn't matter. They broke the law--and they were illegal immigrants violating their visas!!

They broke the law and Trump might have helped them, that we will have to wait and see about. Though there is plenty of factual and tons of circumstantial evidence. Trump still has not said he will protect the nation.

Why did he want all the voter registration information, again? That doesn't bother you? Smells of treason

I think you and D.R. should hook up and write together.  He'll provide the research, the factual backdrop and the critical analysis.  You can provide the abstract fiction.  

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I guess, what I'm saying, is that you're doing the trolls work for them, right now!

Take my advice or leave it. Maybe, you fashion yourself as a troll, too. Who knows? 

I just know that pushing this crap takes away from credibility and weakens other valid positions which you may have.

Edited by Paulus
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

I think you and D.R. should hook up and write together.  He'll provide the research, the factual backdrop and the critical analysis.  You can provide the abstract fiction.  

For a little bit, I thought Tibs was just an alter-ego that D.R. came up with to use as a foil. 

• Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Obama was awful but Republicans had no chance in '08 coming off of Bush.  What's a shame IMO is that we didn't just re-elect Mitt Romney in 2016.  Mitt in my view is smart, presidential, capable, experienced and has expressed solid policy positions.

The media would be destroying Romney (not as bad as Trump) and really going after his niece, who is in office too.

9 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Then he is accomlishing his task of muddying the waters

14 hours ago, row_33 said:

Oh dear, The US interferes with other country’s campaigns and other countries in turn interfere with the US

whoomp dee frickin darn dooooooooooo

We do interfere in other countries to try and foster democracy. If a people of a nation are block by their government from getting information, news and other facts, then it is great that the US tries to enlighten people in, say, Iran. You see the Russians doing this in US as the same? That's Trump's argument. More and more, Trump is dominating the Conservative line of thought

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

There is no evidence that there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians therefore they broke no law.  And if you think that $2M spent on Facebook ads was enough to sway an election, in the face of the billion Hilly spent, I've got a bridge to sell you. 

And if this bothers you so much, you should also be incensed over those 30,000 emails Hilly deleted from her private server in her home.  Anyone who has a brain realizes she had that server set up in order to do chicanerous, (treasonous, in your words) things, and deleted incriminating evidence once discovered.  And you should also be demanding an investigation into the Trump dossier, which used Russians to get dirt on Trump.  But since she's your gal, you conveniently ignore it. 

And he wants the voter registration info to see how many ineligible people voted.  You know this.  Now that we know that that the Russians interfered with the election, the Dems' claims that "there is no election fraud" has been destroyed.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

There is no evidence that there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians therefore they broke no law. 

And he wants the voter registration info to see how many ineligible people voted.  You know this.  

Yes there is, they were in contact with the Russians ABOUT THE ELECTION for a long time, we have proof of that in spades already

As to your second part I can only shake my head. No president has ever asked for all that personal information on voters and the one that does has connections to Russia which just waged an election psy-ops campaign against us   in the 2016 campaign for that very president! Sure, let's just mail the info to Moscow!

I sure hope Gen Kelly and others in the WH are American patriots.  We already know he showed Russians top secret information in a meeting Americans were not even told was happening. We found out from Russian media

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

So we were 'fostering democracy' in Israel by interfering in their last election?

You're a !@#$ing idiot.

So you are ok with what Russia did then and Trump's response (or lack of it) because of something else. That is a really stupid argument. It's really a 3rd graders argument.

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you are ok with what Russia did then and Trump's  Obama's response (or lack of it) because of something else. That is a really stupid argument. It's really a 3rd graders argument. In fact I'm in my element. Gotta go, it's nap time.