DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Mueller charges lawyer with lying about interaction with Rick Gates

Alex Van der Zwaan is expected to plead guilty Tuesday afternoon.

He is also accused of lying about the failure to turn over an email communication to the special counsel's office. He was speaking with investigators about his work with Skadden Arps in 2012 when the firm did work for the Ukrainian Ministry of Justice to prepare a report on the trial of Yulia Tymoshenko.

Van der Zwaan has a plea hearing scheduled for Tuesday afternoon at US District Court in Washington, DC.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/20/politics/robert-mueller-rick-gates/index.html?adkey=bn

• Like (+1) 1

So all of this we are seeing about lying to the investigation team is getting us where exactly?

One side of view: he is going to use their agreements to make a case against others

Second: he is being thorough and tying up every loose end that he comes across

Three: it's all he has and he's hoping these lead him further down a rabbit hole to a larger indictment of wrongdoing - where ever that may take him.

9 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

So all of this we are seeing about lying to the investigation team is getting us where exactly?

One side of view: he is going to use their agreements to make a case against others

Second: he is being thorough and tying up every loose end that he comes across

Three: it's all he has and he's hoping these lead him further down a rabbit hole to a larger indictment of wrongdoing - where ever that may take him.

under oath and hostile cross-examination you couldn't describe the events of yesterday in your life without perjuring yourself

Just now, row_33 said:

under oath and hostile cross-examination you couldn't describe the events of yesterday in your life without perjuring yourself

Wanna make a bet?

I've done so

And I've successfully lied on a polygraph twice.

48 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

She a Putin Girl, you do love her

I don't like commies whether they are Putin commies, hippy commies, professor commies, stoned commies or duped commies.

Well actually sometimes I like the actual people, just not their evil, naive, lazy, moronic, dreamy or clouded beliefs.  I think better results are achieved when reality is acknowledged.

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

I don't like commies whether they are Putin commies, hippy commies, professor commies, stoned commies or duped commies.

Well actually sometimes I like the actual people, just not their evil, naive, lazy, moronic, dreamy or clouded beliefs.  I think better results are achieved when reality is acknowledged.

Don't you like the ones that helped Trump win illegally?

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Don't you like the ones that helped Trump win illegally?

Do you mean commie Zuckerberg who accidentally built an empire because he couldn't get laid?

Or do you mean the commies at CNN that are so see through that they helped doom Hillary?

Or do you mean the commie Hillary herself that could barely stand up, much less make a cogent point during the campaign?

Or do you mean the commies who posted the barely literate stuff on nerd Zuckerberg's site?  I guess the more skilled commies were too busy with identity theft to bother.

Or do you mean the commies that are investigating group 4 as if their efforts had any impact?  

0 for 5 I guess because I don't like any of them.

Mueller has another guilty plea.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/20/mueller-charges-attorney-with-making-false-statements-about-rick-gates-communications-417117?lo=ap_a1

Special counsel Robert Mueller's team on Tuesday announced the latest target in his sprawling probe into Russian election interference, saying attorney Alex Van Der Zwaan made false statements about past communications with former Trump campaign aide Rick Gates.

Interesting, a guy involved in the jailing of a political opponent of Putin's puppet in Ukraine.

Good place to add this as it shows a pattern, perhaps, that Ukraine's take over by Kremlin puppet masters set the model for attacking the US 2016 election:

https://www.wired.com/story/russia-election-hacking-playbook/

In 2014, one pro-Russian hacker group tried a more fine-tuned approach to political web-hacking. A Russian-speaking hacker operation calling itself CyberBerkut compromised the website of Ukraine's Central Election Commission, and changed the election results it was set to display to declare the winner as ultra-right candidate Dmytro Yarosh. Commission officials spotted the attack less than an hour before the results were set to be released, and prevented the fraudulent version from being shown publicly. Russian state media, apparently coordinating with CyberBerkut, broadcast the fake results regardless.

• Like (+1) 1