DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

DR is a complete POS, anyone that believes anything he has to say is probably of subnormal intelligence. The "Ya but Clinton" argument is getting pretty moldy, anyway

Oh, and they spent a lot more than two million dollars. But even if they just spent $.05, they still committed crimes and if the collusion goes deep enough--we already know there was collusion--this could reach treason levels. It sure looks like Trump is compromised.

HaHa -- DR is two steps ahead of you, troll. He moved on from "Ya but Clinton" to "Ya but Brennan", and now he's on to "Ya but Obama". 

...and he's looking more and more correct. Time will tell, and even someone with subnormal intelligence can see it coming.

3 minutes ago, snafu said:

HaHa -- DR is two steps ahead of you, troll. He moved on from "Ya but Clinton" to "Ya but Brennan", and now he's on to "Ya but Obama". 

...and he's looking more and more correct. Time will tell, and even someone with subnormal intelligence can see it coming.

Yet  he still doesn't come close to getting it.

57 minutes ago, snafu said:

Two? That's rather insulting. I'd say 14 is more accurate.

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

A link to this claim might help.... Manafort was working with Ukraine not Putin, and it was while he was working with the Podesta group.... 

Bingo. 

Manafort was indicted for things that happened before Trump was even a candidate. Tony Podesta didn't shut down his lucrative pay-for-play business out of the kindness of his own heart. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Hey, you got me there. No evidence yet that has been revealed of a direct willing connection there. Only says there were "unwitting accomplices," inside Trump campaign.

Does that seriously make you ignore all the other evidence?

It looks like you are a victim of the Russian program. Or, you're the just trying to use that misinformation program to serve your political purposes. They are just pushing division and seeds of distrust. The tabloid media and DNC is doing 99% of their job for them. I find it remarkable.

That said, why don't you just pound the war drum against Trump based on some of the real crap he has been failing on? This is really going to just make you look like a Russian troll, until something tangible comes out, comrad.

15 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

So if the American Government can bring charges against 13 foreigners accused of spending $2M to influence our election, does this mean Israel can do the same to Obama and the DNC for spending much more to influence theirs?

Yes. And remember, the DNC paid for Russian information and fed it to the FBI. 

This indictment is laying the ground work for them to be able to do exactly what you say. 

Trump didn't tweet about Iran and Obama today for no reason either. They're going after them all imo.

18 minutes ago, Paulus said:

It looks like you are a victim of the Russian program. Or, you're the just trying to use that misinformation program to serve your political purposes. They are just pushing division and seeds of distrust. The tabloid media and DNC is doing 99% of their job for them. I find it remarkable.

That said, why don't you just pound the war drum against Trump based on some of the real crap he has been failing on? This is really going to just make you look like a Russian troll, until something tangible comes out, comrad.

We are all victims of it. Our country is and Trump is doing nothing to protect us. Heck, he is probably in on it.

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Lol, ok! When we put Trump and his gang on trial will you take to the streets to try and stop this so called "coup"? I mean you don't want to see that traitor go to jail, do you? Look, Brennan, Obama, Hillary and the rest of the Dems are not going to jail. Are you going to take that?

22 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

So if the American Government can bring charges against 13 foreigners accused of spending $2M to influence our election, does this mean Israel can do the same to Obama and the DNC for spending much more to influence theirs?

It was more money than that.

Yes, and Israel with its corrupt leader should do something. Don't forget that we have duel citizenship status with Israel so many of the people involved were citizens of both countries.  Part of the problem also, is that the top secret information Trump shared in the WH with the Russians was info gathered from the Israelis! Don't piss off the Israelis!

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

We are all victims of it. Our country is and Trump is doing nothing to protect us. Heck, he is probably in on it.

We are victims of the Kardashian, trash, tabloid media being blasted at us by corporate giants. The Facebook, Twitter, Google news crowd. I know folks here give you and some of the other progressives a hard time, but your dissent serves admirably in the face of gross adversity. I'd just advise you to get over this one. 

The Russian troll factory just capitalized on the stupid, useless members of our society. CNN and the other tabloid media helped them greatly. The lack of shame helped them greatly. 

We are not victims of the Russians, we are victims of the societal detriments who are stupid voids of ignorance. That's right, the people who push this "Russian collusion" stuff, those who eat up memes, and the politicians & media that push this are the baddies. 

Honestly, you're better than this. And, if your not, then make yourself better than this, comrad.

Edited by Paulus

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

A link to this claim might help.... Manafort was working with Ukraine not Putin, and it was while he was working with the Podesta group.... 

Yes, and Ukraine's leader was a Putin puppet and ran away to Putin when the people over threw him. Manafort

https://www.google.com/search?q=manafort+Putin's+interests+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

We are victims of the Kardashian, trash, tabloid media being blasted at us by corporate giants. The Facebook, Twitter, Google news crowd. I know folks here give you and some of the other progressives a hard time, but your dissent serves admirably in the face of gross adversity. I'd just advise you to get over this one. 

The Russian troll factory just capitalized on the stupid, useless members of our society. CNN and the other tabloid media helped them greatly. The lack of shame helped them greatly. 

We are not victims of the Russians, we are victims of the societal detriments who are stupid voids of ignorance. That's right, the people who push this "Russian collusion" stuff, those who eat up memes, and the politicians & media that push this are the baddies. 

Honestly, you're better than this. And, if your not, then make yourself better than this, comrad.

Oh, it's our culture that is at fault? Not sure if we can put Trump in jail but I sure hope so. If he is a traitor he deserves to go.

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, and Ukraine's leader was a Putin puppet and ran away to Putin when the people over threw him. Manafort

https://www.google.com/search?q=manafort+Putin's+interests+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

Oh, it's our culture that is at fault? Not sure if we can put Trump in jail but I sure hope so. If he is a traitor he deserves to go.

Oh, our "culture?" No, the stupid pockets of our society and the wolves that feed on them are to blame. I suppose, our culture is to blame, as none of us are really able to stop these wolves because it seems like the morons like being devoured. Yeah, if 90 Russian trolls and 2 million dollars caused this, then we most certainly are to blame (even if funded by Satan himself).

*Line voters ought to be lined up and sterilized, before having their voting rights removed.

Edited by Paulus

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

Sort of.  Manafort was working in Ukraine for Putin’s puppets.   Probably not even a degree of separation. 

3 hours ago, Wacka said:

And here comes Tibs  on schedule to try to keep his crown of King Clown.

He wouldn’t if the morons here who don’t have him on ignore stop replying to him.

• Like (+1) 1