DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

What Mueller indictments mean for Trump, Democrats — and Facebook
New York Post, by Editorial

Original Article

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s indictment Friday of a Russian “troll farm” and 13 foreign nationals leaves little doubt Russia was working to undermine US democracy. But the filing also knocks the teeth out of the “collusion” claim. That is, the charges are a strong sign that there’s nothing to Democrats’ charge that Team Trump worked with Russia to steal the 2016 election. Mueller confirms that the trolling entity, the Internet Research Agency, used fake accounts on Facebook and Twitter to spread disinformation, sway public opinion and promote rallies. The “strategic goal” was “to sow discord in the US political system.”

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

the rest of the world would be most appreciative if the US ended it’s attempts to manipulate foreign political situations.

But only when there's a Republican in office.  When there's a Democrat in office it's all about spreading Democracy, just ask Tibs

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

We do interfere in other countries to try and foster democracy. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

But only when there's a Republican in office.  When there's a Democrat in office it's all about spreading Democracy, just ask Tibs

I would encourage trying to bring liberal democracy to every country on earth, but it cannot be inflicted on societies that have never experienced it and don’t want it.

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes. And remember, the DNC paid for Russian information and fed it to the FBI. 

This indictment is laying the ground work for them to be able to do exactly what you say. 

Trump didn't tweet about Iran and Obama today for no reason either. They're going after them all imo.

image.png.8feb12008e161e6237370154764f94b5.png

Can open, worms all over the floor

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I would encourage trying to bring liberal democracy to every country on earth, but it cannot be inflicted on societies that have never experienced it and don’t want it.

Can't help but notice you only want your version of "democracy".... Good thing the US is really a Republic huh?

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Can't help but notice you only want your version of "democracy".... Good thing the US is really a Republic huh?

Okay....  what on earth could you possibly have going thru your brain there, meat....

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Okay....  what on earth could you possibly have going thru your brain there, meat....

Your words, emphasis mine:

would encourage trying to bring liberal democracy to every country on earth

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

a78338e4f0b3d0fd996ab24411e29398--stupid

I love that logic, too.  I've hated Hillary Clinton ever since "bimbo eruptions," "We are the president," "It takes a village," and all her other bull ****.  I didn't just form that opinion of her when Russian hackers started trolling Facebook.

She's been in the public eye for a quarter-century.  No one in the country didn't have an opinion on her.  If she was that vulnerable to internet memes, she has FAR bigger issues than I'd ever expected.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I've always been a bit curious as to why people have such a hard time believing the DNC, high ranking Democratic officials, and the Hillary Clinton Campaign tried to rig the federal election while it's an accepted self-evident truth that they rigged their own primary.

59 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I love that logic, too.  I've hated Hillary Clinton ever since "bimbo eruptions," "We are the president," "It takes a village," and all her other bull ****.  I didn't just form that opinion of her when Russian hackers started trolling Facebook.

She's been in the public eye for a quarter-century.  No one in the country didn't have an opinion on her.  If she was that vulnerable to internet memes, she has FAR bigger issues than I'd ever expected.

:beer: