DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think the inverse is also true. Which is the scary part. If Biden wins, and they try to sweep this all away, they will be met by force. 

However the election goes, November 4th will begin one of the most tenuous and dangerous times in our nation's history.

So, are you planning on joining Jacob Wohl in taking up arms?  Maybe DJT can join you.  He's good at shooting giraffes.  He could be a helpful ally. 

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

fake lawyer.........hide your fraud versus displaying it.......Ebay may recall your shingle.............

Hoax.  

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

So, are you planning on joining Jacob Wohl in taking up arms?  Maybe DJT can join you.  He's good at shooting giraffes.  He could be a helpful ally. 

Hoax.  

....if the shoe fits....you are a hoax......I could see you in plea deals for jaywalking clients settling for 20 years....have to admit you are amusing......hell I could even see you as lead dawg in parking ticket offenses.......third chair.....hi-chair....electric chair.........take your pick.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

He's hiding from the Flynn ruling but judging other people as to their religion convictions. Just another 2 bit lawyer thinking he's God. 

Hoax.  

Sophistry is the perfect word for what happened today.  It’s not about Flynn.  It’s about the rule of law.  

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEI9uxhyk7W_Vpi7JlTakcWsqFQgEKg0IACoGCAowuLUIMNFnMLnhAg?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....if the shoe fits....you are a hoax......I could see you in plea deals for jaywalking clients settling for 20 years....have to admit you are amusing......hell I could even see you as lead dawg in parking ticket offenses.......third chair.....hi-chair....electric chair.........take your pick.....

Hoax.  

What is it that you do for a living? 

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  It was the question.  You inserted the word "being" in today.  But you didn't have it initially. 

That was your question.  Answer my question first, hoax boy.

46 minutes ago, Nanker said:

He’s really C-Section 3. That’s the third C-Section that was performed on his *****. It’s a tranny thing.

Performed on my what?  

1 hour ago, GG said:

That was your question.  Answer my question first, hoax boy.

Hoax. It was your question.  Your poorly phrased question, for what it’s worth. 

Edited by SectionC3

4 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Still didn’t answer the question about what you do for a living.  I’ll take a whack at a response.  

You’re a moderately educated  lower middle class white guy who blames somebody else for the fact that, despite your hard and honest work at your relatively menial job, you never quite reached the station in life you think you deserved.  This is mostly due to the fact that you didn’t work quite as hard as you thought you did, you didn’t prioritize education early in life, and the hard work in which you engaged was directed toward the wrong things. 

Deep down, you know you’re a loser and you put others down to try to make yourself feel better.  Basically the classic narrative of the white lowlife southerner who dumps on minorities and others not because he hates but because putting others down means he doesn’t have the shittiest life of the bunch.  

I’ll assume I nailed it until I hear otherwise. 

39 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Performed on my what?  

Hoax. It was your question.  Your poorly phrased question, for what it’s worth. 

Not your playground to pollute.  

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

He's hiding from the Flynn ruling but judging other people as to their religion convictions. Just another 2 bit lawyer thinking he's God. 

Without supervision, the acts of amoral men are as those of termites.

8 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Still didn’t answer the question about what you do for a living.  I’ll take a whack at a response.  

You’re a moderately educated  lower middle class white guy who blames somebody else for the fact that, despite your hard and honest work at your relatively menial job, you never quite reached the station in life you think you deserved.  This is mostly due to the fact that you didn’t work quite as hard as you thought you did, you didn’t prioritize education early in life, and the hard work in which you engaged was directed toward the wrong things. 

Deep down, you know you’re a loser and you put others down to try to make yourself feel better.  Basically the classic narrative of the white lowlife southerner who dumps on minorities and others not because he hates but because putting others down means he doesn’t have the shittiest life of the bunch.  

I’ll assume I nailed it until I hear otherwise. 

The answer to your question is in these very threads. It's too bad you haven't paid any attention and at least attempted to have reasonable discussions with other posters. You would have learned something rather than having made a fool of yourself. You instead played your clown act to the hilt, denigrating the vast majority of posters here while simultaneously displaying a boorish contempt towards anyone and everyone who has pointed out your ignorance. 

I could answer your question regarding OldTimeAFLGuy's occupation and many more questions that you could ask simply because I have had many legitimate conversations with him here. You can't answer jackshit because you're too busy making faux lists and typing "hoax" in response to other people's posts. You should find a way to fit "vapid" into your screen name. It would better describe you. 

Hoax. Also a bit ironic, given your penchant for name-calling and denigration. 

But your grammar has improved.  That's a plus.  

22 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's Thursday, June 25, and as of yet nobody has specified what exactly #Obamagate is. 

8 hours ago, GG said:

It means go pollute another playground. 

Nope.  This is my playground, too.  And I don't consider the services I provide here pollution.  Rather, I'm cleaning up the toxicity that abounded in this right-wing, alt-wrong echo chamber before I arrived.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It's Thursday, June 25, and as of yet nobody has specified what exactly #Obamagate is. 

I'm guessing it's something in between by the book and Flynn's guilty plea.   

We have patience and a properly calibrated moral compass. 

Just now, GG said:

I'm guessing it's something in between by the book and Flynn's guilty plea.   

We have patience and a properly calibrated moral compass. 

And that's the point.  It's just a guess.  Another Trump Hoax, if you will. 

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Nope.  This is my playground, too.  And I don't consider the services I provide here pollution.  Rather, I'm cleaning up the toxicity that abounded in this right-wing, alt-wrong echo chamber before I arrived.  

A fluffer also performs a service

Just now, SectionC3 said:

And that's the point.  It's just a guess.  Another Trump Hoax, if you will. 

Perhaps.  Let's shine a light on it, shall we?

You certainly won't be opposed to finding out what happened on Jan 4, 2017?

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax. Also a bit ironic, given your penchant for name-calling and denigration. 

But your grammar has improved.  That's a plus.  

Your vapidness is being overshadowed by your hubris. 

Devin Nunes called this "an important read" leading me to believe it is pretty spot-on. It shows just how determined #teamcoup was. If Stu Evans had stayed on, I wonder if it would have gone as far as it did?

Stu Evans’ Lonely, Failed Quest to Save the FBI From Itself

False accusations that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia have already cost some of the most senior officials at the FBI and the Department of Justice their reputations, their careers, or both. The widespread wrongdoing raises the question: Where were the honest lawmen and women? Was there no one willing to challenge superiors -- or even just colleagues -- gone rogue?

There may have been at least one. As deputy assistant attorney general for the Office of Intelligence, Stuart Evans had the responsibility of vetting spy warrants before submitting them to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court. In the fall of 2016, the FBI presented Evans with an application for a warrant to capture the communications of volunteer Trump campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page. The main justification for getting a wire on Page were allegations by former British spy Christopher Steele. Instead of credulously embracing the Steele dossier as so many others did, Evans demanded more information about Steele. He put up bureaucratic roadblocks and manned them stubbornly while asking the essential questions no one else seemed to care about.

Evans came close to saving Justice and the FBI from themselves. But he made one mistake. The story of how that mistake allowed Evans to be outmaneuvered is a lesson in the limits of confronting bureaucracies – even if one is a study in integrity.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Your vapidness is being overshadowed by your hubris. 

That’s a bit of a long sentence.  Try deleting “is being overshadowed by” and inserting “overshadows.”  

If I’m going to be insulted, I demand that it be done with proper grammar. 

2 hours ago, GG said:

Any time Trump feels like getting around to telling the truth is fine with me. 

2 hours ago, GG said:

What’s a fluffer?

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

That’s a bit of a long sentence.  Try deleting “is being overshadowed by” and inserting “overshadows.”  

If I’m going to be insulted, I demand that it be done with proper grammar. 

Assclown, practicing his special kind of Bitchmudgeonry. 

14 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Any time Trump feels like getting around to telling the truth is fine with me. 

What do Trump's "lies" have to do with the January, 4, 2017 white House meeting?

14 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

What’s a fluffer?

Duck Duck Go it

30 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Assclown, practicing his special kind of Bitchmudgeonry. 

Hoax.

25 minutes ago, GG said:

What do Trump's "lies" have to do with the January, 4, 2017 white House meeting?

Duck Duck Go it

Trump’s probably lying about that, too.  If it walks like a duck, and if it talks like a duck . . . . 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Trump’s probably lying about that, too.  If it walks like a duck, and if it talks like a duck . . . . 

This response is all we need to know about your intentions.  

I didn't know Trump had the super powers to write Strzok's notes in the January 4, 2017 White House meeting.  

But keep thinking that Trump did all this.

1 minute ago, GG said:

This response is all we need to know about your intentions.  

I didn't know Trump had the super powers to write Strzok's notes in the January 4, 2017 White House meeting.  

But keep thinking that Trump did all this.

He’ll lie about it.  Just like he lies about everything else.  “It was a slippery ramp!”  “I ran down the stairs!”  “I didn’t order a slowdown of testing.  Or maybe I did!”

In the meantime, if he’d like to stop the guesswork about his Obamagate Hoax, perhaps he could enlighten all of his who wait breathlessly for information on this very important subject.  

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

He’ll lie about it.  Just like he lies about everything else.  “It was a slippery ramp!”  “I ran down the stairs!”  “I didn’t order a slowdown of testing.  Or maybe I did!”

In the meantime, if he’d like to stop the guesswork about his Obamagate Hoax, perhaps he could enlighten all of his who wait breathlessly for information on this very important subject.  

Bob & weave.   

Answer a basic question - Did Trump write the notes about the White House meeting on January 4, 2017?

1 minute ago, GG said:

Bob & weave.   

Answer a basic question - Did Trump write the notes about the White House meeting on January 4, 2017?

How could I have “bobbed and weaved” when this was  the first time the question was posed?  

And, frankly, your question is poorly phrased (as usual, might I add) and unanswerable.  I have no idea whether “Trump [wrote] the notes about the White House meeting on January 4, 2017.”  I don’t know the “notes” to which you refer.  Along those lines, it is possible that Trump subsequently wrote a note or notes about that meeting without having attended such gathering.  I suppose that we may learn the answer to your poorly-presented question if and when Trump’s presidential materials are placed in a publicly-available archive.  

Just now, SectionC3 said:

How could I have “bobbed and weaved” when this was  the first time the question was posed?  

And, frankly, your question is poorly phrased (as usual, might I add) and unanswerable.  I have no idea whether “Trump [wrote] the notes about the White House meeting on January 4, 2017.”  I don’t know the “notes” to which you refer.  Along those lines, it is possible that Trump subsequently wrote a note or notes about that meeting without having attended such gathering.  I suppose that we may learn the answer to your poorly-presented question if and when Trump’s presidential materials are placed in a publicly-available archive.  

I asked the same question 3 times.  What do Trump's lies have to do with the January 4, 2017 White House meeting?