DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...uh oh....azz backward......good 'ol Trump is guilty until proven innocent and if, IF so, APPEAL like hell........

Trump must provide proof of his innocence beyond all possible doubt to the most severely affected TDS sufferer, and have his proof backed up by a signed affidavit from God Himself, notarized by Jesus Christ, and witnessed by St. Peter and Santa Claus.

Only then, will we begin the discussion that he may not be guilty.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Trump must provide proof of his innocence beyond all possible doubt to the most severely affected TDS sufferer, and have his proof backed up by a signed affidavit from God Himself, notarized by Jesus Christ, and witnessed by St. Peter and Santa Claus.

Only then, will we begin the discussion that he may not be guilty.

To be fair, the TDS suffers don't believe in God, Jesus, St Peter, Satna or the Easter Bunny.  Maybe Lennin and Marx... both those other guys.

7 minutes ago, bdutton said:

To be fair, the TDS suffers don't believe in God, Jesus, St Peter, Satna or the Easter Bunny.  Maybe Lennin and Marx... both those other guys.

Yeah, that might be a problem for Trump...

3 minutes ago, Winston Zeddemore said:

Some people in this thread need to learn the difference between a commutation and a pardon. They are not synonyms. 

Stone broke the law and is no saint. His conviction sticks (barring his appeal) — and it still has absolutely nothing to do with Trump, Russia, or collusion.  

Thanks @Deranged Rhino

1 minute ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

Again, we are playing by the lefts rules in the court of media opinion here. If you do not believe that BO was the most corrupt President in US history, then under those established rules, the burden is on YOU to provide evidence to the contrary.  Those of us who have taken the time to read the primary evidence (i.e. not spoonfed from the media) currently in the public domain will continue to wait until the 12th when you provide evidence to the contrary. 

19 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Again, we are playing by the lefts rules in the court of media opinion here. If you do not believe that BO was the most corrupt President in US history, then under those established rules, the burden is on YOU to provide evidence to the contrary.  Those of us who have taken the time to read the primary evidence (i.e. not spoonfed from the media) currently in the public domain will continue to wait until the 12th when you provide evidence to the contrary. 

You’re promoting the claim therefore the burden is on you.

4 minutes ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

You’re promoting the claim therefore the burden is on you.

Nope. Not under the rules that the left has established.  Provide one example where Trump was afforded the presumption of innocence before the media mob.

Also, the evidence has been provided...over and over and over..from government document primary sources right in this very thread.  That you choose to ignore it is on you. 

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Nope. Not under the rules that the left has established.  Provide one example where Trump was afforded the presumption of innocence before the media mob.

Also, the evidence has been provided...over and over and over..from government document primary sources right in this very thread.  That you choose to ignore it is on you. 

You’re desperate for attention. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

It's quite silly. He has defined the world in which we must live in as the rules the left has established yet revels in disobeying these rules that he made up by posting the same Dan Bongino Tweet every single day.

It's a bit schizophrenic. 

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Q-Baby and Gary/Warren/Peaceout having a reunion. It's fitting that Gary has an avatar of a zebra, never changing his stripes no matter how many fake names he uses to hide from his banishments. 

This place has been much more peaceful since Q Baby and DR/WeComeInPeace/WarrenGhostbustersDude got banned.

I just changed my username to an old one because I was sick of being stalked by a certain board member here. Things stop being funny when stuff gets mailed to your home addressed to Gary Busey.

Edited by wAcKy ZeBrA

1 hour ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

Right, and you're a hypocrite.

58 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

It's quite silly. He has defined the world in which we must live in as the rules the left has established yet revels in disobeying these rules that he made up by posting the same Dan Bongino Tweet every single day.

It's a bit schizophrenic. 

Judiciary Committee Releases Declassified Documents that Substantially Undercut Steele Dossier, Page FISA Warrants

Today, as part of the Senate Judiciary Committee’s ongoing investigation into the Crossfire Hurricane investigation and related FISA abuses, Chairman Lindsey Graham (R- South Carolina) released two recently declassified documents that significantly undercut the reliability of the Steele dossier and the accuracy and reliability of many of the factual assertions in the Carter Page FISA applications.

</snip>

Link to declassified documents

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

This place has been much more peaceful since Q Baby and DR/WeComeInPeace/WarrenGhostbustersDude got banned.

I just changed my username to an old one because I was sick of being stalked by a certain board member here. Things stop being funny when stuff gets mailed to your home addressed to Gary Busey.

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

...think I'll wait for Eric Holder to chime in with an honest, straight forward assessment............

• Haha (+1) 2