DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

James Comey will resist House subpoena if hearing is not public

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/22/james-comey-resist-house-subpoena-if-hearing-is-not-public

How many times did @Comey say during the last public hearings that he couldn’t answer certain questions in a public forum? #fraud #liar

5472.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

He wants to be able to say he can't answer in a public forum again. He knows he's in deepshit and a hearing behind closed doors would take away his cover, and he would have a choice of lying or admitting to wrongdoing.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/22/james-comey-resist-house-subpoena-if-hearing-is-not-public

How many times did @Comey say during the last public hearings that he couldn’t answer certain questions in a public forum? #fraud #liar

So simplistic. I'm sure there are still things he can't say in public, that doesn't mean he can't say anything public. And why are Republicans trying to hide all this? Don't want him to talk about that episode ten days before the 2016 election that helped Trump win? 

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) — A conservative writer and associate of Trump confidant Roger Stone says he is in plea talks with special counsel Robert Mueller’s team.

Jerome Corsi told The Associated Press on Friday that he has been negotiating a potential plea but declined to comment further.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/jerome-corsi-plea-talks-mueller-team

Oh Boy!! 

As noted for the past few weeks, this is going to be the way it unfolds. The GOP House investigation will get passed to the Senate Judiciary, the Dem House will go nuts with "new" investigations (that have no power, and can't subpoena anyone with any degree of seriousness). Mueller's report will hit either immediately after POTUS releases declass (if Mueller is doing what I suspect), or immediately before (if Mueller is compromised). 

And then the indictments begin in earnest. 

Nov 29th: Comey testifies (unless he refuses to show - which would be a bad look for a guy who's been pretending to be a beacon of law and order)

Dec 5th: Huber on the Hill, LL testifies. 

Dec 16th: DHS Election Fraud report due

Dec 18th: Flynn's sentencing is scheduled to occur 

Let's see if these dates hold. I think the last 12 days of this Congress won't be "lame". 

... Oh, and somewhere in the middle of those dates, Horowitz's FISA OIG report is going to hit.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Since when do people have a choice about whether or not to appear before Congress when subpoenaed, and in what capacity? The Obama administration was clearly all about law and order. ? (HUGE sarc/ tag)

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Since when do people have a choice about whether or not to appear before Congress when subpoenaed, and in what capacity? The Obama administration was clearly all about law and order. ? (HUGE sarc/ tag)

CORRECT. 

He wants a public session so they can't raise classified material, so there's a clock on how long each round of questioning can go, and so he can be in public to sell his book. This isn't about preserving law and order for Comey. This is about massaging his image while he still can. 

Won't work. Everyone who's non-partisan sees through it. 

This story keeps getting brought back up - though often littered with incomplete or misleading statements/opinions on what it means. 

What it means is that May is in big, big trouble. As is Obama. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... This story keeps getting brought back up - though often littered with incomplete or misleading statements/opinions on what it means. 

What it means is that May is in big, big trouble. As is Obama. 

yeah.. i dunno. going after heads of state opens a can of worms, not sure they want/are going to do that. i would love to see the corrupt bastards go down i just don't know if the deep state is going to allow it.

Edited by Foxx

From Washington post: 

Speaking on a Buffalo radio station Friday, Stone said Corsi is under pressure “to say what the special counsel wants him to say, rather than the truth.”

“I feel badly for Jerry Corsi. He looks like he’s been squeezed,” Stone said on the WBEN radio program hosted by his longtime ally and friend Michael Caputo, a former Trump campaign communications official.

Stone questioned the credibility of Corsi as a witness, calling him an “eccentric guy. He doesn’t believe the moon landing happened, for example. He believes it was staged.”

“I don’t know how credible a witness he would be,” Stone added.

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Reports suggest the man branded Mueller’s pit bull by the New York Times violated internal protocol when he met with reporters from the Associated Press in April 2017. 

Reports that "suggest" things from a "Deep State" watch sight are not really evidence.