DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

...the "world's greatest democracy (COUGH)" has some serious loopholes (BY DESIGN)......how can garbage like Schiff, Nadler, as well as numerous others on BOTH SIDES historically not be held in some type of contempt of Congress when caught in outright lies?......how many BILLIONS have been wasted by the illustrious 535 over time on frivolous witch hunts solely for political gain, and ZERO consideration for "the good of the country"??...........

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...the "world's greatest democracy (COUGH)" has some serious loopholes (BY DESIGN)......how can garbage like Schiff, Nadler, as well as numerous others on BOTH SIDES historically not be held in some type of contempt of Congress when caught in outright lies?......how many BILLIONS have been wasted by the illustrious 535 over time on frivolous witch hunts solely for political gain, and ZERO consideration for "the good of the country"??...........

Were you bichn about this during all the Benghazi investigations that lead to how many indictments?

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29d07a5peors4qokr0bm

On 5/19/2017 at 3:16 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Now who would this be?

@CNBC

BREAKING: Russia investigation identifies current White House official as 'significant person of interest' -WashPost http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/19/a-white-house-official-close-to-trump-is-a-significant-person-of-interest-in-russia-probe-wapo.html

Today's daily reminder brought to you by an early BREAKING leak from this debacle.  

26 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Good. I hope he is correct.

Side note: Maria Bartiromo is the one of the few "woman of a certain age" I have seen that does not look better with lighter hair. She looks much better with her reddish-brown undertones and caramel highlights.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Hedge said:

Thread (and threads within it)

In the thread within the thread:

Millan RTed the second tweet:

The WSJ will be sued is my thought - how many lies have the WSJ and NYT willingly peddled over the years for the FBI and CIA? How many lives have they knowingly ruined?

• Like (+1) 2

Today's reminder brought to you by Glenn Greenwald, one of the very few remaining honest left leaning journalists.

https://theintercept.com/2019/12/12/the-inspector-generals-report-on-2016-fb-i-spying-reveals-a-scandal-of-historic-magnitude-not-only-for-the-fbi-but-also-the-u-s-media/

If you don’t consider FBI lying, concealment of evidence, and manipulation of documents in order to spy on a U.S. citizen in the middle of a presidential campaign to be a major scandal, what is?

In this case, no rational person should allow standard partisan bickering to distort or hide this severe FBI corruption. The IG Report leaves no doubt about it. It’s brimming with proof of FBI subterfuge and deceit, all in service of persuading a FISA court of something that was not true: that U.S. citizen and former Trump campaign official Carter Page was an agent of the Russian government and therefore needed to have his communications surveilled.

But the revelations of the IG Report are not merely a massive FBI scandal. They are also a massive media scandal, because they reveal that so much of what the U.S. media has authoritatively claimed about all of these matters for more than two years is completely false.

Ever since Trump’s inauguration, a handful of commentators and journalists – I’m included among them – have been sounding the alarm about the highly dangerous trend of news outlets not merely repeating the mistake of the Iraq War by blindly relying on the claims of security state agents but, far worse, now employing them in their newsrooms to shape the news. 

• Like (+1) 5

10 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Today's reminder brought to you by Glenn Greenwald, one of the very few remaining honest left leaning journalists.

https://theintercept.com/2019/12/12/the-inspector-generals-report-on-2016-fb-i-spying-reveals-a-scandal-of-historic-magnitude-not-only-for-the-fbi-but-also-the-u-s-media/

No response / challenge from the trolls? None? Didn't think so.

• Like (+1) 2