DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Neither are the people he's investigating.

We're due for a white supremacist mass shooting, aren't we?  When's the next one scheduled?  Sunday?

You joke, I suspect, but I'd be lying if I didn't tell you this has crossed my mind more than once. For the past dozen years, they seem to always have odd timing.

15 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You joke, I suspect, but I'd be lying if I didn't tell you this has crossed my mind more than once. For the past dozen years, they seem to always have odd timing.

The funding/training/tools used to pull those narrative-changing mass casualty events off have largely dried up for that sect. Doesn't mean it can't happen - but (from what I gather) the likelihood has been lessened by a great degree. 

53 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Neither are the people he's investigating.

We're due for a white supremacist mass shooting, aren't we?  When's the next one scheduled?  Sunday?

Sadly,  it would not surprise me to see one orchestrated. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Because the investigation is ongoing... not just starting)

Wow, spying for who? WTF is he talking about? 

Barr answered: “I think spying did occur, yes, I think spying did occur,” though he added the key question is whether law enforcement officials had a proper legal justification to open such an investigation and intelligence-gathering.

“I need to explore that . . . I want to say that I am reviewing this, I haven’t set up a team yet,” Barr added. “I also want to make clear this is not launching an investigation of the FBI, frankly, to the extent that there were any issues at the FBI, I do not view it as a problem that’s endemic to the FBI, I think there was probably a failure among a group of leaders there in the upper echelon.”

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Barr answered: “I think spying did occur, yes, I think spying did occur,” though he added the key question is whether law enforcement officials had a proper legal justification to open such an investigation and intelligence-gathering.

“I need to explore that . . . I want to say that I am reviewing this, I haven’t set up a team yet,” Barr added. “I also want to make clear this is not launching an investigation of the FBI, frankly, to the extent that there were any issues at the FBI, I do not view it as a problem that’s endemic to the FBI, I think there was probably a failure among a group of leaders there in the upper echelon.”

you know full well what he is talking about.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If only there were several threads with hundreds of pages to them, detailing the how, why, and what he's talking about. ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

you know full well what he is talking about.

From that? No

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If only there were several threads with hundreds of pages to them, detailing the how, why, and what he's talking about. ;) 

LOL, ya right. Right now we got a guy sitting on a report about the president and spewing out controversial double talk, "Spying" but "no laws were broken" 

Sounds like he is Trump's man 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is prescient. 

And if the really higher ups spend time in the slammer, I hope their ability to strike back is removed forever.

Even twenty years down the road, they'll still have a few remaining allies. They need to be turned into human prunes - wrinkled fruit of the poison tree they planted in 2016 - if not before. They should never be heard from again.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Does anybody doubt that Obozo was the top dirtbag in all of this?

But, he won't be touched, unfortunately........................ unless it is by another man (his wife). ?

Remember the texts from Page and Strzok:

"The President wants to be informed on all we do" (paraphrased because I'm on the run)

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Barr: "I'm not saying there was spying, blah blah blah" 

This guy was selected by Trump for a reason. Sad. Very sad day for the country. Barr seems like a good man but his performance today was pathetic and really makes him look bad. 

Then remember Lynch's last minute email to herself as trump was being sworn in. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

This guy was selected by Trump for a reason. Sad. Very sad day for the country. Barr seems like a good man but his performance today was pathetic and really makes him look bad. 

He said there was spying. And congress used to care about Intel overreach. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Tibs, i luv ya but.... you're an idiot.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You are correct! Typing faster than I should between green lights. 

I must be a political hack now that I, OF ALL PEOPLE, corrected you. ?

Just now, Foxx said:

Please stop insulting idiots. ?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Then remember Lynch's last minute email to herself as trump was being sworn in. 

He said there was spying. And congress used to care about Intel overreach. 

He also backtracked. He's the attorney general saying there was spying, then not saying it, then babbling and nothing illegal. What a joke. Only Trump's AG would do that. 

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

No, you are. You ignore the obvious the back tracking he did? That's stupid