DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

24 minutes ago, TPS said:

Controlling the media controls the message. There have been exposes of CIA plants in the media, Operation Mockingbird for on that Carl Bernstein provided.

So, who is reporting the truth?

14 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Who is reporting the truth?

Are you saying the MSM is colluding with the "Deep State" or inept?

Look, it's not complicated if you're an independent thinker. A quick glance at the history of the world reveals that governments are corruptible and people in positions of power may not be 4 square folks in the middle. 

A quick glance at the history of corporations in the US reveals that companies and their people are corruptible and people in positions of power may not be 4 square folks in the middle. 

Public side: Spitzer/Schneiderman/Skelos/Silver/Percoco/Kalyeros

Private side:

Weinstein/Fay/Ciminelli/madhoff

And so on.

I have some friends at the NYS govt level and it was apparently common knowledge that Schneiderman in particular had a drug problem.  On top of that, in the wake of his departure a local news reporter suggested it was pretty well known on their side of things that he bought drugs, used them and may have had an issue with women.

So...of everyone knows, why no reporting on it?  Where are the reports about that failure to prosecute Spitzer? 

Incompetence, or selective reporting? 

• Like (+1) 1

18 reasons he just might be a Russian asset 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/here-are-18-reasons-why-trump-could-be-a-russian-asset/2019/01/13/45b1b250-174f-11e9-88fe-f9f77a3bcb6c_story.html?utm_term=.0e7125e3ce4f

— Trump has a long financial history with Russia. As summarized by Jonathan Chait in an invaluable New York magazine article: “From 2003 to 2017, people from the former USSR made 86 all-cash purchases — a red flag of potential money laundering — of Trump properties, totaling $109 million. In 2010, the private-wealth division of Deutsche Bank also loaned him hundreds of millions of dollars during the same period it was laundering billions in Russian money. ‘Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,’ said Donald Jr. in 2008. ‘We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia,’ boasted Eric Trump in 2014.” According to Trump attorney Michael Cohen’s guilty plea of lying to Congress, Trump was even pursuing his dream of building a Trump Tower during the 2016 campaign with the help of a Vladimir Putin aide. These are the kind of financial entanglements that intelligence services such as the FSB typically use to ensnare foreigners, and they could leave Trump vulnerable to blackmail.

16 minutes ago, Kemp said:

What did it omit?

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

8 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Funny. You come in casting doubt. Asking all these questions. Calling shenanigans. But can't and won't answer anything for yourself

1 hour ago, GG said:

Nobody (including Greggy) has ever claimed that he has more information than everyone else. 

Although he does.  I know what some of his sources are.  

I also know that some of his sources are prone to ***** with him, so he may not have accurate information.  But he does have more.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Look, it's not complicated if you're an independent thinker. A quick glance at the history of the world reveals that governments are corruptible and people in positions of power may not be 4 square folks in the middle. 

A quick glance at the history of corporations in the US reveals that companies and their people are corruptible and people in positions of power may not be 4 square folks in the middle. 

Public side: Spitzer/Schneiderman/Skelos/Silver/Percoco/Kalyeros

Private side:

Weinstein/Fay/Ciminelli/madhoff

And so on.

I have some friends at the NYS govt level and it was apparently common knowledge that Schneiderman in particular had a drug problem.  On top of that, in the wake of his departure a local news reporter suggested it was pretty well known on their side of things that he bought drugs, used them and may have had an issue with women.

So...of everyone knows, why no reporting on it?  Where are the reports about that failure to prosecute Spitzer? 

Incompetence, or selective reporting? 

On the private side, it's pretty easy to include Trump on your list.

5 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Funny. You come in casting doubt. Asking all these questions. Calling shenanigans. But can't and won't answer anything for yourself

I asked a few questions that you didn't answer and then you accuse me of not answering questions. What questions posted to me have I not responded to? Ask and I will try and answer.

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

The Truth is being reported in many places. The best lies have 90% truth to them after all. 

The establishment media has been in bed with the cabal/deep state since its formation and is a key component of how they maintain control over us.

26 minutes ago, Kemp said:

What did it omit?

You didn't omit anything, the NYTs did 

(was what GG said)

Case in point re the controlled media: 

Remember, they already were spying on journalists under 44. They were doing this through the DOJ, specifically by abusing the 702 collection in the FBI-CID and DOJ-NSD. That's what Admiral Rogers discovered and why he alerted the FISC and launched the internal NSA/DOJ audits. 

32 minutes ago, Kemp said:

On the private side, it's pretty easy to include Trump on your list.

Maybe. The media is reporting he is a Russian asset, running the country for 25 months. He's hiding in plain sight. No one can catch him, not even the FBI after investigating for 2.5 years. But...soon, soon. 

Example to your point re the media: Many outlets have speculated endlessly about when he might fire Mueller. They reference sources within the govt. 

Question...are the media outlets that reported  firing was pending incompetent, spreading false information or something else? Because it seems clear that Herr Mueller plods on. 

You tell me. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

29 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I read the MSM with the understanding that the message is to generate a particular view, like the NYT and WMD in Iraq. Most investigative reporting is done through alternative news outlets as well as former reporters via twitter. I try to read as many views as possible to form opinions. Take the time to read the Deep State thread if you haven't.

• Like (+1) 4

REMINDER:

The hits keep on coming from the New York Times and their deep state adjunct within the government. Today’s page-one story comes courtesy of Adam Goldman, Michael Schmidt, and Nicholas Fandos under the headline “F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia” (accessible here on Outline). Last night Paul Mirengoff treated the Times story with care and penetration in the nearby post “Report: FBI opened inquiry into whether Trump was working for the Russians.”

Paul exposes the absurdity of the substance of the story (i.e., the leaks aimed at Trump). As Paul says, the story reveals the FBI’s shocking bad faith. In a rational world, this story would be understood as an exploding cigar. It reveals a scandal, but the scandal is located inside the FBI. What we have here is a graphic illustration of the forces against which President Trump has contended for the past two years (including the Times). They mean to remove him from office.

.KZ7w92lo?format=jpg&name=600x314

NYT Reveals FBI Retaliated Against Trump For Comey Firing

By Mollie Hemmingway

A Friday expose from the New York Times reveals that the FBI investigation of Trump for alleged treason was little more than retaliation against the president for lawfully firing an incompetent and ethically challenged FBI director.

In a Friday night news dump, the New York Times revealed the FBI’s surprisingly flimsy justification for launching a retaliatory investigation into President Donald Trump, their chief adversary during their recent troubled era.

Admitting there is no actual evidence for their probe into whether Trump “worked for the Russians,” FBI officials instead cited their foreign policy differences with him, his lawful firing of bungling FBI Director James Comey, and alarm that he accurately revealed to the American public that he was told he wasn’t under investigation by the FBI, when they preferred to hide that fact.

More at the link:

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What the ***** are you even talking about?

Nothing you will ever care to believe. 

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Holy qualifiers, batman. 

What does due process mean to you?

Which part of due process are you complaining about? 

The president might be a traitor and you are complaining about the investigation. Nit picking it, as if that's the important part. 

Whose side are you on? 

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm not complaining about due process. I'm wondering what it means to you personally. Can you define it?

That's not what we are talking about. 

You are dodging the topic because even you can see that all this mountain of circumstantial evidence sure looks suspicious. As it did for the FBI 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's not what we are talking about. 

You are dodging the topic because even you can see that all this mountain of circumstantial evidence sure looks suspicious. As it did for the FBI 

One of us is dodging... 

It's a really simple question. It's a shame you won't even try to answer.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What does anti-climactic even mean in today’s politically charged environment?

And, are we still going to hear that President Trump is a massive Russian agent in 2023?

You people who hate Trump seem to have all this evidence that Trump is Putin’s butt boy and crying about it since 2015, should provide me with all this evidence so that Trump goes to jail and his supporters can turn on him quicker than Stormy went down on him.

I’m all ears, provide me with tfat strong evidence about Trump, because 2020 will be here before you know it and Putin’s loveslave will be in office another 4 years to derange your minds even further.

Like I said, provide evidence or STFU already, cause if Trump is Putin’s S and M partner, Americans need to know so we can put him in jail ASAP, not wait another 3 years.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is what has been argued down here for a long time now: 

This was never about Russia. Not even about Trump. It was about change and the threat that change poses to the establishment's foreign policy agenda, which is their cash (and most sacred) cow. 

Yes, and we've entered the nuclear age of political warfare. 

Nothing is too brash, too outlandish to accuse people of coupled with the willingness of the nations top law enforcement agencies to do whatever it takes to make sure the status quo is maintained.  Add to that a populace willing to be lead along by their noses and you get what we have today. 

Taminy (Sp?) Hall on a massive scale. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, njbuff said:

What does anti-climactic even mean in today’s politically charged environment?

And, are we still going to hear that President Trump is a massive Russian agent in 2023?

You people who hate Trump seem to have all this evidence that Trump is Putin’s butt boy and crying about it since 2015, should provide me with all this evidence so that Trump goes to jail and his supporters can turn on him quicker than Stormy went down on him.

I’m all ears, provide me with tfat strong evidence about Trump, because 2020 will be here before you know it and Putin’s loveslave will be in office another 4 years to derange your minds even further.

Like I said, provide evidence or STFU already, cause if Trump is Putin’s S and M partner, Americans need to know so we can put him in jail ASAP, not wait another 3 years.

There is tons of evidence. Lies are proof. So are secret meetings with notes being destroyed. So are the facts he had business dealings in Russia and lied about that. Money from Russia. Help in the election from Russia, meetings with Russians. Paul Manafort is evidence! WTF was he doing running Trump's campaign? He was a Russian stooge. 

If you think there is no evidence, you are just being willfully ignorant. East Germany 

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

There is tons of evidence. Lies are proof. So are secret meetings with notes being destroyed. So are the facts he had business dealings in Russia and lied about that. Money from Russia. Help in the election from Russia, meetings with Russians. Paul Manafort is evidence! WTF was he doing running Trump's campaign? He was a Russian stooge. 

If you think there is no evidence, you are just being willfully ignorant. East Germany 

Oh, so now it’s ignorant of me to ask for evidence about all of Trump’s wrongdoings?

If what you say exists, where’s Mueller’s damning report?

Stop parroting, you disingenuous prick, provide the proof.

Like I have always said, if Trump is a Russian spy, I’ll be the first to throw rocks at him.

But I have been hearing this same crap every second of every minute of every hour of every day for 3 years with no evidence to back it up.

Just because you parrot this shyt every second of every minute of every hour of every day for God knows how long makes it evidence that Trump is a Putin azz kiss?

It all doesn’t matter anyway, because you will posting this same garbage until Trump is out of office or is dead, whichever comes first.

In closing, is it too much to ask for physical evidence before condemning someone in the United States of America?

Edited by njbuff

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Oh, so now it’s ignorant of me to ask for evidence about all of Trump’s wrongdoings?

If what you say exists, where’s Mueller’s damning report?

Stop parroting, you disingenuous prick, provide the proof.

Like I have always said, if Trump is a Russian spy, I’ll be the first to throw rocks at him.

But I have been hearing this same crap every second of every minute of every hour of every day for 3 years with no evidence to back it up.

Just because you parrot this shyt every second of every minute of every hour of every day for God knows how long makes it evidence that Trump is a Putin azz kiss?

It all doesn’t matter anyway, because you will posting this same garbage until Trump is out of office or is dead, whichever comes first.

In closing, is it too much to ask for physical evidence before condemning someone in the United States of America?

Where's the report? I get you are angry. You voted for a possible traitor, but come on, reports of this serious of a nature take time. Right? 

It will come. And hey, who knows, your possible traitor might be excused for all his lies, sinister actions, secrecy, buddying up to murderous Putin and corruption. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Where's the report? I get you are angry. You voted for a possible traitor, but come on, reports of this serious of a nature take time. Right? 

It will come. And hey, who knows, your possible traitor might be excused for all his lies, sinister actions, secrecy, buddying up to murderous Putin and corruption. 

You really are stupid, aren’t you? 

When did I ever say I voted for Trump?

Why would I ever be angry about something totally out of my control?

I don’t suffer from TDS, do you?

Sounds good

ung/Reuters

Trump’s nominee for attorney general, William Barr, will tell senators during his confirmation hearing tomorrow that it’s “vitally important” that Special Counsel Robert Mueller be allowed to finish his investigation into Russian collusion, according to a copy of his written remarks cited Monday by the Associated Press. “I believe it is in the best interest of everyone—the president, Congress, and, most importantly, the American people—that this matter be resolved by allowing the special counsel to complete his work,” Barr will reportedly say. He is also expected to claim that it is “very important” that the results of that investigation are shared with Congress and the public. “My goal will be to provide as much transparency as I can consistent with the law,” the remarks state. “I can assure you that, where judgments are to be made by me, I will make those judgments based solely on the law and will let no personal, political, or other improper interests influence my decisions.” If confirmed, Barr will succeed Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, who has been a vocal critic of Mueller’s investigation. 

•  

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-attorney-general-nominee-william-barr-to-tell-senate-its-vitally-important-that-mueller-finishes-probe

50 minutes ago, njbuff said:

You really are stupid, aren’t you? 

When did I ever say I voted for Trump?

Why would I ever be angry about something totally out of my control?

I don’t suffer from TDS, do you?

Ha ha, I know, no one voted for him...

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sounds good

ung/Reuters

Trump’s nominee for attorney general, William Barr, will tell senators during his confirmation hearing tomorrow that it’s “vitally important” that Special Counsel Robert Mueller be allowed to finish his investigation into Russian collusion, according to a copy of his written remarks cited Monday by the Associated Press. “I believe it is in the best interest of everyone—the president, Congress, and, most importantly, the American people—that this matter be resolved by allowing the special counsel to complete his work,” Barr will reportedly say. He is also expected to claim that it is “very important” that the results of that investigation are shared with Congress and the public. “My goal will be to provide as much transparency as I can consistent with the law,” the remarks state. “I can assure you that, where judgments are to be made by me, I will make those judgments based solely on the law and will let no personal, political, or other improper interests influence my decisions.” If confirmed, Barr will succeed Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, who has been a vocal critic of Mueller’s investigation. ...

so all your bluster regarding Whitaker was ill founded, huh? should i act surprised?

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

so all your bluster regarding Whitaker was ill founded, huh? should i act surprised?

Give it a while, when Whitaker's the AG and Mueller's report is "anticlimactic," and gator will be vilifying Whitaker as having interfered to falsify Mueller's report.

18 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Give it a while, when Whitaker's the AG and Mueller's report is "anticlimactic," and gator will be vilifying Whitaker as having interfered to falsify Mueller's report.

crescendos of a pre-climatic anti-climax. 

in other words... shrill.

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Anyone who now says there is no evidence to at least raise suspicion that Trump is either a Russian plant, compromised by them or simply currying favor for some reason is just not being honest. 

After all the lies Trump has told, his sucking up to Putin, the secret meetings with him, the Russian influence campaign, Manafort's presence on the campaign, the over hundred contacts with Russia and Trump campaign officials, the literal chaos Putin has wanted that is happening, the alienation of allies and trade partners, the pro-Putin policies be followed and much more. 

Who's side are you on? 

What evidence do you have that Putin isn't Trump's puppet?

Maybe Putin helped Trump because Trump ordered him to.

Did you ever think of that, jackass?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You didn't. That post was directed at Logic and NPCinPhilly. ;) :beer: 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Scroll to 83-84. 

I read it and I am not sure what is on those pages that proves or even hints that Trump has committed no crimes or that indicates that there is nothing odd between Trump and the Russians. 

What conclusion have you drawn from those pages?

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Truth is being reported in many places. The best lies have 90% truth to them after all. 

The establishment media has been in bed with the cabal/deep state since its formation and is a key component of how they maintain control over us.

You didn't omit anything, the NYTs did 

(was what GG said)

Case in point re the controlled media: 

Remember, they already were spying on journalists under 44. They were doing this through the DOJ, specifically by abusing the 702 collection in the FBI-CID and DOJ-NSD. That's what Admiral Rogers discovered and why he alerted the FISC and launched the internal NSA/DOJ audits. 

You didn't say who IS reporting the truth.