DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

What does that make you in this dysfunctional family? The freak Tranny "aunt" that's a chainsmoker?

Vahginia Slims dahling.

How many times are you going to edit this post? Pick a dumbass insult and stick with it moron. 

Edited by gatorbait

2 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

How many times are you going to edit this post? Pick a dumbass insult and stick with it moron. 

My bad. I was going to offer an explanation of my response to the bot. Then I realized it'd be a wasted effort, given the target audience.

Light up another, Francine.

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If we all agree, as I think we do, that our elections need to be protected and attempting to meddle in them or influence them is a grave threat to our democratic republic - why are we accepting a half-assed investigation that determined the culprit before even beginning its investigation? 

Why do we just ignore the very real, very pernicious, illegal spying operation run by the FBI, CIA, State Department, and the Obama White House?

Shouldn't both be investigated in full, if only to assure the American public our votes actually matter?  

one has to wonder what else is/was on those servers that they didn't want discovered....

3 hours ago, joesixpack said:

!@#$ off.

This server was not virtualized from everything I've read. It was an actual box.

So again, !@#$ right the !@#$ off you ignorant twat. Where'd you get your credentials? Off a Wheaties box?

good to see you backed away from the ledge, Joe.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

My bad. I was going to offer an explanation of my response to the bot. Then I realized it'd be a wasted effort, given the target audience.

Light up another, Francine.

I’m at work, maybe later. Post more substance and stop with all the bitching. Chicks whine and complain about stuff they don’t like, men do something about it. 

1 minute ago, gatorbait said:

I’m at work, maybe later. Post more substance and stop with all the bitching. Chicks whine and complain about stuff they don’t like, men do something about it. 

Yet, you rolled in white knighting af to B word about Joe, name call and do what exactly?

If Joe is a part of your problem than your remedy is to join in and engsge back?  

When they go low we go high... Right?

Seriously, the retards in these threads make them unreadable and pathetic.  The drive by posters from TSW who are butthurt over Trump are far more pathetic than the maybe 2 or 3 Trump fanboys.

Jesus Christ, everyone is so damn butthurt.

You're right, I shouldn't allow idiots to bother me.

They're legion, however, and my patience is a limited resource.

And sadly, prior to this, gator or whatever alias is being used had the cannon loaded with a predetermined statement to which you'd likely engsge.

This board needs a lot less participation to get itself righted. Yet, in today's instant gratification world we all feel we must share our bull **** 2¢. #feelings.

Leave the tards alone, Joey boy 

6 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Yet, you rolled in white knighting af to B word about Joe, name call and do what exactly?

If Joe is a part of your problem than your remedy is to join in and engsge back?  

When they go low we go high... Right?

Seriously, the retards in these threads make them unreadable and pathetic.  The drive by posters from TSW who are butthurt over Trump are far more pathetic than the maybe 2 or 3 Trump fanboys.

Jesus Christ, everyone is so damn butthurt.

And sadly, prior to this, gator or whatever alias is being used had the cannon loaded with a predetermined statement to which you'd likely engsge.

This board needs a lot less participation to get itself righted. Yet, in today's instant gratification world we all feel we must share our bull **** 2¢. #feelings.

Leave the tards alone, Joey boy 

Aww the pedo farmer took some time away from the board to learn punctuation and grammar. Didn’t help with sounding less ignorant unfortunately. I will call anyone out if I think they deserve it. Like you, expressing your feelings and thoughts about the state of the board. It’s been nice not having to read your uneducated drivel the past couple of months sir and with all due respect go !@#$ a goat.

28 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

You're right, I shouldn't allow idiots to bother me.

They're legion, however, and my patience is a limited resource.

That being the case, your biggest bother should be every FN time you look at the mirror. 

4 hours ago, gatorbait said:

Aww the pedo farmer took some time away from the board to learn punctuation and grammar. Didn’t help with sounding less ignorant unfortunately. I will call anyone out if I think they deserve it. Like you, expressing your feelings and thoughts about the state of the board. It’s been nice not having to read your uneducated drivel the past couple of months sir and with all due respect go !@#$ a goat.

Cute but did you have a point?

PS. Not a pedo. Learn to learn.

Edited by Boyst62

From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

WASHINGTON — Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed.

19 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

WASHINGTON — Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed.

So are you a parrot or a carrier pigeon?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

They know they can never successfully prosecute a case inside US courts, as Concord is proving to them, which is why they're only indicting people who will never see the inside of a courtroom for anything "hacking" related. 

It was always a cover up. And CrowdStrike was, and continues to be, this guy: 

Jimmy = Podesta

Travolta and Jackson = Hillary and Obama

Enjoy.

9 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

So are you a parrot or a carrier pigeon?

Mine some sense and get off the stooge train joe. 

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

He's more of a carrier pigeon.  Flies by and drops a pile of !@#$ on his way thru

**** on you and your racist frog.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

11 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Media: Russia tried to influence the election.

Trump: they did.  Russia stop it.

Media: Trump colluded with Russia.

Trump: No, I didn't.

Media: Trump denies Russia influenced the election!

Trump: Yes I...er, no I didn't.  

Media: Trump has private meeting with Putin, admits confirming not denying Russian involvement in election!

Trump: I did...er, I didn't.  I misspoke.  What?

Media: Trump is muddying a clear message!

Damn good reporting there.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 2