Karlos key to a playoff run? UPDATE: Suspended for 2017-18

Can we FINALLY close the book on Whaley and admit he was a TERRIBLE GM?????

This pretty much cements his abject failure as a procurer of talent!!!!!

He's terrible because Karlos was an idiot off the field? What do you call Belichick who coodled a murderer?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point I hope the guy can get some help if he needs it. That or get a job with a weed friendly company and adjust his spending accordingly so that he can provide for and be there for his children in the future.

Yah... Maybe try Colorado?

Refs missing Jennings running oob on the long td run and also missing his knee down on a td run

I believe they also said that on a sack that Tyrod stepped out of bounds before he threw the ball when I was clear on replay that he was in the air.

He seemed very down-to-earth and likable in all the media snippets during his rookie year. For all of this to happen is extremely perplexing and I'm definitely concerned about his well being, especially with the terrible news regarding his daughter earlier. Hopefully BillsMafia can try to support and encourage him if he's still active on twitter. And tbh, just based on his twitter activity, something just doesn't seem right about the guy between the ears...

He seemed very down-to-earth and likable in all the media snippets during his rookie year. For all of this to happen is extremely perplexing and I'm definitely concerned about his well being, especially with the terrible news regarding his daughter earlier. Hopefully BillsMafia can try to support and encourage him if he's still active on twitter. And tbh, just based on his twitter activity, something just doesn't seem right about the guy between the ears...

thats one reason I stopped following him ... I started worrying about him

There seemed to be a pretty healthy crew here that was upset we didnt bring Karlos back

There is now a pretty healthy crew that are upset we didnt bring back Mike G.

Personally...I think we will miss Mike more......but my point is as long as we have a starter we always seem to find a way to come up with the relief guy

I thought Whaley was a mixed bag of more bad than good, but I wonder what things would be like if Hue Jackson had been the hire instead of Ryan. That would have included Schwartz staying. Hopefully it'll be worth it with McD and Beane.

slippery slope of thinking. Maybe Jim wanted the HC or nothing?

In hindsight i agree, your thinking would have been awesome

Looked poised to have a good NFL career and make lots of $$$.

Threw it all away because of drugs. Sad.

There may be mental issues yes?

lol.

yes there are mental issues

...it depends on the inner being as to which poison you pick and no one but the individual can make that decision...NFL money or the "other path.....sad he took the wrong road now.....what is even scarier is the young lad may be the next James Hardy we read about, but sure as hell hope not....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

I believe they also said that on a sack that Tyrod stepped out of bounds before he threw the ball when I was clear on replay that he was in the air.

TT did miss an open KW inside the 2.. He missed about a half-dozen "gimme" throws that game... And even more 50-50 throws... His feet worked... But that was about it.

TT did miss an open KW inside the 2.. He missed about a half-dozen "gimme" throws that game... And even more 50-50 throws... His feet worked... But that was about it.

I don't doubt that he might have.