Karlos key to a playoff run? UPDATE: Suspended for 2017-18

it was worth a shot.

wonder how it would have turned out if MCd and McB had brought him in?

this is the difference i expect from creating a proper structure within the Football Team.

Dareus will be the sign post as to how much Coaching and Structure matter

using Rex as the extreme opposite side of the bell curve

I thought Whaley was a mixed bag of more bad than good, but I wonder what things would be like if Hue Jackson had been the hire instead of Ryan. That would have included Schwartz staying. Hopefully it'll be worth it with McD and Beane.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What were realistic expectations of a 5th rounder? I thought 9 TDs as a rookie was quite a success. There are dozens, if not hundreds, of skill players drafted in the 5th that don't get that in their career. That's really not supporting the "Whaley sucks" argument.

Yeah. I don't see how anyone rips DW for the Karlos pick. Day 3 is where you take shots on guys like him. Most don't make it, but some very nice finds can be made.

It's hard to feel sorry for Karlos. Trouble follows him at every turn and it's a habit he seemingly refuses to break.

His little boy deserves something better than this constant !@#$-up though.

it appears he is no longer with the fiancée who he "sympathy ate" with while she was carrying that baby who is now sick. I don't follow him or her on twitter but someone I follow must follow her because he responds to her sometimes and it shows up in my TL. Anyway, I thought she might have been the issue... but it seems much deeper than that.

it appears he is no longer with the fiancée who he "sympathy ate" with while she was carrying that baby who is now sick. I don't follow him or her on twitter but someone I follow must follow her because he responds to her sometimes and it shows up in my TL. Anyway, I thought she might have been the issue... but it seems much deeper than that.

The issues have existed for a while. I blocked him pre-draft for my sanity but that whole drama still found its way into my life. She's bad and he's worse.

Battery case, the drug deal case, multiple concussions, multiple suspensions (this has to be his 5th-6th missed/failed test).

The issues have existed for a while. I blocked him pre-draft for my sanity but that whole drama still found its way into my life. She's bad and he's worse.

Battery case, the drug deal case, multiple concussions, multiple suspensions (this has to be his 5th-6th missed/failed test).

yep his twitter was brutal (probably still is).

Is it meaningless that the coach, and GM responsible for cutting K loose got sh!**canned themselves? -I think not.... There's an opening here for Mcdoomed to make this RIGHT... -And perhaps even change his fate...

Karlos definitely has baggage AND drama, but he is a KNOWN quantity... We know he can produce... Could help push us over the top down the stretch....

This post is hilarious! So LOS would have saved the Bills last year? Our 2nd string RB???? Would have saved Rex's and Whaley's job even though Gilly played as good if not better last year.

The real question is, Why cant these idiots put down a pipe or blunt for 5-6years to make millions? IMO, F'em if they can't

Edited by Real McCoy

Might very well have something to do with his erratic behavior.

This post is hilarious! So LOS would have saved the Bills last year? Our 2nd string RB???? Would have saved Rex's and Whaley's job even though Gilly played as good if not better last year.

The real question is, Why cant these idiots put down a pipe or blunt for 5-6years to make millions? IMO, F'em if they can't

He was backing up the league's best in B-lo... KW was definitely good enough to start somewhere else... Agree with your blunt/pipe statement... Hard not to think he wouldn't have helped out in some of the closer losses we suffered.

He was backing up the league's best in B-lo... KW was definitely good enough to start somewhere else... Agree with your blunt/pipe statement... Hard not to think he wouldn't have helped out in some of the closer losses we suffered.

He never proved that he was when Shady was out of the lineup. He was good in his role as a complementary RB, but still needed development.

He never proved that he was when Shady was out of the lineup. He was good in his role as a complementary RB, but still needed development.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Were they both out at the same time?

Williams didn't look good in this system. Not so far. Hope you're right. Could be that Karlos was a lot more talented-but a buffoon-and MG is a lot more talented.

What system? You mean the one the we ran with the old coaching staff(s)? Don't assume that McCoach and company are going to be a run first offense that relies on the running game exclusively. Everything from the past is the past. It's a new team essentially.