Of all the cooking shows, which one do you like?

mead107

# 1 Guy Fieri

# 2 Ree Drummond

# 3 Matty Matheson (dead Set on Life) because I was on his show (Thanks Hammer)

Plan on going out to see Ree Drummond's Place Mercantile next year.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chef's Table on Netflix. It's not a cooking show as much as a showcase of the world's best Chefs/restaurants.

# 1 Guy Fieri

# 2 Ree Drummond

# 3 Matty Matheson (dead Set on Life) because I was on his show (Thanks Hammer)

Plan on going out to see Ree Drummond's Place Mercantile next year.

Why Chef Jim wasn't on that show is beyond me. I know I have a face for radio but come on man. I'm Chef !@#$ing Jim!!

Chef's Table on Netflix. It's not a cooking show as much as a showcase of the world's best Chefs/restaurants.

Why Chef Jim wasn't on that show is beyond me. I know I have a face for radio but come on man. I'm Chef !@#$ing Jim!!

I was on the show. You were busy getting your car unlocked!! 😄

I usually love a lot of foot network shows, then lose interest in them, and then come back to them a little.

I think the one show that has the best staying power is DDD. I have been to a bunch of the restaurants on that show when I am in another city and they never disappoint.

I have been into "help my yelp" lately-- more of a hipster version of "restaurant impossible." Okay show but I am already losing interest after a few episodes.

DDD is great as it's half travel, half food. I look for places I have been or may go. Chopped is fun because I will pause it and think.....WTF would I do with that? I think I may learn the most from America's Test Kitchen. Some nice recipes from there.

Oh, Ree Drummods Thai pepper stir fry thing with skirt steak is worth checking out. :)

Chopped and Cut Throat Kitchen

That's funny because you named my most (Chopped) and least (Cutthroat) favorite shows in the same breath.

I despise Cutthroat because it's not a cooking show; it's a ridiculous game show hosted by a sellout (Brown). He made a name for himself doing a fantastic show (Good Eats) that taught me tons about the science of food and cooking, and now he's just doing schtick.