Who was the best TV mom and best TV dad of all time

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddy is probably a felon....can he still vote?

I think the actor actually became a cop in real life, unless that was an urban myth??

The Cleavers get my vote too, even though June complained that occasionally Ward was a little hard on the Beaver.

Edited by #standingbuffalo

OK, so maybe all I remember is Rob falling over the chair...can't remember their kids.

The obvious from my childhood would be Mike and Carol....but eff them and their last name!

I'll throw out Bill (Bixby) Corbett from Courtship of Eddies Father as best dad....widower....or was he?

They had one child, a son named Richie. Which reminds me of the craziest trivia question that I know the answer to: what was Richie's middle name?

The answer is Rosebud. No that's not the crazy part, The crazy part is that it is an acronym for many different names that were being offered up to Rob and Laura as she was nearing her due date for delivery.

Rosebud stands for Robert, Oscar, Samuel, Edward, Benjamin, Ulysses, David.

I have no idea why that stuck in my brain but I've won a few bar bets with that question.

You have good taste.

I dated a girl, my boss's daughter, when I worked doors at pubs, great care taken, but her name was Tabitha. I think it added to the reason to date her.

Claire and Phil Dunphy.